Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 11:37:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: F** YOU paypal  (Read 8232 times)
He Man
Post Whore

« on: January 18, 2009, 06:26:25 PM »

Dear Kui He,

Hello my name is Rob. I am sorry to hear about this situation, and
understand your frustration and concern regarding your claim.

The buyer is not required to send back the merchandise once the buyer
accepts an offer for a partial refund given by the seller.  At this
point, please contact the buyer directly to receive your merchandise
back.

Thank you for your patience with this matter.  Have a great night!

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 06:27:41 PM »

?

Hope it's not this bad.  I just bought a 900SS and plan to pay via paypal with my CC..

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 06:34:54 PM »

Oh no. if you are a buyer, you are guarenteed to be able to screw the seller over.

I contacted eBay and will be calling my lawyer tomorrow to sue them over this.

This is COMPLETE bull shit.

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 06:46:09 PM »

Man-you're just a trouble magnet.

How do you keep doing this? There something wrong with craigslist?

You know basically anything corporate america like ebay, paypal, best buy, etc etc etc is just out to screw you?

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 06:53:57 PM »

did you read the first few lines of the post about luck? I had a dude threaten to shot me and my friends and waited out side for me while the bouncer said he doesnt care if he has a gun or not i still have to leave.

Its more than just coporate america.

Im on the phone with paypal right now. they werent being friendly until i used the sentence "thousands of other sellers who are suing your compnay over this very matter."

cloud2blue

2000 m750, 2001 m900ie, 1999 ST4, 2005 999s

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 07:25:56 PM »

Let me get this straight. I buy something from you. I tell you I hate it and want my money back. You say you will give me part of my money back. I say yes and because it's a partial refund I get to keep the item as well as the money you refunded?

Holy crapspackle, that's fracking insane.

Moral: never, ever, EVER offer a partial refund.

There something wrong with craigslist?

I envy you, here Craigslist sucks. Try to sell something and you're lucky to get half of what it's worth. Try to give something away for free and it takes weeks of e-mails, phone calls, and no shows. It's a real shame, I love the idea, but the people here are just nuts.

ZLTFUL
Mama said I would go blind if I kept playing with my

WWSDD? Why Anal of course!

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 08:05:10 AM »

did you read the first few lines of the post about luck? I had a dude threaten to shot me and my friends and waited out side for me while the bouncer said he doesnt care if he has a gun or not i still have to leave.

Its more than just coporate america.

Im on the phone with paypal right now. they werent being friendly until i used the sentence "thousands of other sellers who are suing your compnay over this very matter."

Yeah EBay was very quick to become friendly when I mentioned lawsuit over some negative feedback and threats I recieved...and here we are, 2 months later and they still haven't done jack about it.

Good luck man.

Avatar courtesy of www.mybadco.com
2012 Panigale 1199
2003 KTM 640 Adventure
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 10:00:56 AM »

but did you actually file a lawsuit?

EDIT!

UPS "delivered" a package.....to my house when i was outside shoveling snow......

said someone In MY HOUSE signed for, again, when I WAS SHOVING SNOW IN FRONT MY HOUSE AT 12:27

WHAT THE make the beast with two backs!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 10:23:10 AM by He Man » Logged

ZLTFUL
Mama said I would go blind if I kept playing with my

WWSDD? Why Anal of course!

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 10:45:21 AM »

Actually, I would have to file a class action lawsuit...most likely what you have to do otherwise, you are stuck filing a small claims lawsuit which will get you a judgement since they won't even bother to show but good luck on collecting.

Remind in the future not to offer support and empathy just to b told to make the beast with two backs off.  Roll Eyes

Avatar courtesy of www.mybadco.com
2012 Panigale 1199
2003 KTM 640 Adventure
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 10:49:56 AM »

I was thinking theres probably dozens of class actions against them, youd just have to be part of it.

Transfer      From     PayPal Balance Adjustment     Jan. 18, 2009     Completed     Details         $xxx.00 USD     $0.00 USD

YEA! I called them up, and i spoke with this lady. and after a while, she ended up being very patient and she said shed try to push it through. and i got them to pay for the cost of the item. Smiley

Now i just need to figure out where my Hockey jersey went.

Monstermash
AKA-TomColore

Interferiscalo se potete

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 12:08:43 PM »

Paypal is connected to (owned by) Ebay so you have to remember they will look out for their best interest.

I had an issue with them last week but it was resolved in less than 24 hours.

I bought a Nikon D40x from a company in NY and the dipshits didn't bother to require a signature so the dumbass UPS driver just dropped it off. I don't live in a bad area but my street is used pretty often to get from one side of the city to the other so there is quite a bit of traffic. Needless to say when I got home from work there was no package and the tracking info stated that it had been delivered.

Because Paypal requires sellers to ship with a signature required for expensive items, Paypal refunded my money within 24 hours after I made the claim. I did get a follow up call from UPS to make sure I didn't receive the package and as far as I know they will be reimbursing the seller.

It actually worked out very good becasue I needed the camera for my trip to NYC this past weekend and I started looking for another one locally. I found a Nikon D80 for $50 more than I paid for the D40x so in the end it worked out great!

I've been wallowing in my own chaotic and insecure delusions.

"Though I disagree with everything you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it."
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2009, 12:33:17 PM »

Paypal for buyers is actually a very powerful tool, its the seller that has the problem. My question is, did they refund you the money from their own account? or from the sellers account?

Wish i could of made it with you guys to the show. Not sure how you guys even managed to ride, it was a blistering 16 degrees the night before. I was stuck in no mans land in manahttan and walked 20 mins to the nearest train. it was make the beast with two backsing brutal.

Eitherway.... heres another make the beast with two backsed up thing, i sold an xbox 360 with drums and a guitar in 1 box via USPS parcel with delivery confirmation for a cheap $255. I feel like im gonna get screwed cause paypal already put a hold on all the funds in my account because the item is "at risk"

redxblack

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2009, 12:57:31 PM »

what was the hockey jersey?

I bought a whalers jersey from someone who listed it as an authentic. it was some made in the Philippines sweatshop knockoff, cheap without even a materials tag. I requested a refund - no response. I filed a paypal claim for item not as advertised/fake or bootleg (the crest was a crinkly plastic material). a month later with still no response from the seller, I got my money back.

I buy and sell on ebay and am fine with the structure of refunds. The seller is not taking the sight unseen risk the buyer is, and the buyer can dispute refund requests.
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2009, 01:12:55 PM »

the ebay was a hard drive i sold.

the UPS Jersey is a seperate issue. I bought a genuine RBK jersey and had it customized with a name of player (91 NY RANGERS, NASLUND) I just contacted the company who does the customization, and they are refusing to call UPS and help me figure out where it is.(make the beast with two backsing candians, the company is based in ontario canada).

So yea, no one likes me. lol

called up my CC Company they credited my account for the cost of the jersey since the shipper is not willing to initate the trace on it.

COOLHOCKEY.COM DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Now...time to call Direct TV since they jsut over charged me as well. :/
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 03:56:15 PM by He Man » Logged

Airborne
Crash n' Burn

Monster S2R 800 - ALL BLACK

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2009, 09:50:12 PM »

the UPS Jersey is a seperate issue. I bought a genuine RBK jersey and had it customized with a name of player (91 NY RANGERS, NASLUND)

There's your problem, your a rangers fan.

2007 Monster S2R, Vespa GTS 300, Vino 125
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: