Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 19, 2024, 03:27:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8360 8361 [8362] 8363 8364 ... 14332   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7273756 times)
Ddan
Some of my best friends are whores

« Reply #125415 on: March 26, 2013, 02:30:01 AM »

I'm thinking today will be mostly sunny in the 40's.

I read it on the internet.

Different head, different voices

2000 Monster 900Sie, a few changes
1992 900 SS, currently a pile of parts.  Now running
                    flogged successfully  NHMS  12 customized.  Twice.   T3 too. 
Ducati Monster Forum at
www.ducatimonsterforum.org
TiNi
Post Whore

'05 620ie

« Reply #125416 on: March 26, 2013, 02:39:15 AM »

forget spring - it's not coming

we'll most likely skip it at this point and FF right into summer
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #125417 on: March 26, 2013, 02:40:23 AM »

Want to put some money on it? Tongue

forget spring - it's not coming

we'll most likely skip it at this point and FF right into summer
Oh noooooo...

we can't have summer without mud season and black fly season first.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125418 on: March 26, 2013, 02:53:02 AM »

Morning,  . ..  a nice hot cup of Turkish Roast Fine Ground coffee graces my mug . . . Is still dark outside and for some reason, hot, about 84°F/29°C and high humidity; normal for Holy Week, no matter when in the year it happens, is the same over and over . . .

Evening . . . mates, ready to go and rest the pupils?

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #125419 on: March 26, 2013, 03:26:42 AM »

coffee dun drunkled....now it is time to open the store as it were....yeeehaaa!!!

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
LMT
Post Whore

« Reply #125420 on: March 26, 2013, 04:20:19 AM »

Up here. Walked Lucy and now I have to get ready for work. The drive to Olympia takes a little more then an hour with good traffic. That means it will take 90 minutes.
zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #125421 on: March 26, 2013, 04:41:45 AM »

1st customer of the day...asking for a discount on parts and the corporate customer service number because the service manager stepped in after he was berating the service writer for no reason...wanted a bunch of free things and demanded a loaner car bringing out the service manager to end the argument and tell him in no uncertain terms "NO" because his last visit here was in 2007 where he spent just over $300 with us and not much of a service history before that....informed him that those are a courtesy provided to our current customers who visit us to keep their vehicles regularly maintained with us.

I love people who think they are right and feel self entitled when they are wrong and don't want to swallow a chunk of pride and admit it, but instead want to pregnant dog and escalate up the corporate customer service chain to the hilt to gain some level of satisfaction...

98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125422 on: March 26, 2013, 04:59:21 AM »

1st customer of the day...asking for a discount on parts and the corporate customer service number because the service manager stepped in after he was berating the service writer for no reason...wanted a bunch of free things and demanded a loaner car bringing out the service manager to end the argument and tell him in no uncertain terms "NO" because his last visit here was in 2007 where he spent just over $300 with us and not much of a service history before that....informed him that those are a courtesy provided to our current customers who visit us to keep their vehicles regularly maintained with us.

I love people who think they are right and feel self entitled when they are wrong and don't want to swallow a chunk of pride and admit it, but instead want to pregnant dog and escalate up the corporate customer service chain to the hilt to gain some level of satisfaction...

maybe he didn't get any last night . . . Grin

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #125423 on: March 26, 2013, 05:30:43 AM »

Hopefully the Service director has a spine.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Stella

« Reply #125424 on: March 26, 2013, 05:59:38 AM »

Working this weekend at our local auto show where exhibitors check in and where others come to for whatever other reason you can think of - was really easy to discreetly give free passes to really nice/polite people as opposed to the knuckleheads who walked up making demands.

It was a short lived little power trip for me.   Grin

Nice goes such a long way.

Morning.   I'm late.  For work.   Have a _____day!

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125425 on: March 26, 2013, 06:13:48 AM »

As I am reading this, being tech support at a company that "miss educated" customers on working hours, that would answer the phone after regular working hours and helping them even with stuff that is not related to our soft/hardware, is now not seen as nice on part of those customers who call me after 5:00PMEST/EDT . . so customer calls in at about 6:00PM my time in Panama or about 7:00PM EDT, he is specting someone to pick up the phone and take care of him . . .called company owner and I got an email asking me, in a "tone", why I didn't pick up the phone, I said, it was past working hours . . . then he said calmly, ok, you are right . . . my schedule is from 8-5EDT not anytime to anytime . . .

Carlos
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #125426 on: March 26, 2013, 07:16:32 AM »

Next week is spring break.  I'm almost getting two spring breaks.  We're off Friday, and so far we missed yesterday and today.  Not sure if we'll be in school tomorrow either.

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #125427 on: March 26, 2013, 08:05:58 AM »

Hopefully the Service director has a spine.

he does indeed....got him in and then out as fast and possible and at one point informed him that he is lucky to get that work done ( emergency basis because his window fell down into the door and came in with no appointment )...he told him that we don't have to work on his car...the guy later chilled out and calmed down a bit and apologized to a few people....he is supposed to come back at a later date to have his Catalytic Converter replaced under warranty, according to the appointment he was going to have to set for when he could leave it next time.

2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125428 on: March 26, 2013, 10:33:39 AM »

ahhhhhhhh, lunch was eaten, gnocchi w/2cheese sause, pan fried pork steak on bacon fat, cucumber/onion/pepper[gr-rd-yl]/lettuce salat, beer to drink and coffee to finish it off . . .

now a quick nap . . .

Carlos
zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #125429 on: March 26, 2013, 12:55:01 PM »

not sharing your ice cream publicly means you get more for everyone in your household....

http://gawker.com/5992267/selfish-ice-cream-guys-greed-nets-scorned-girlfriend-free-ice-cream-for-a-year

2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Pages: 1 ... 8360 8361 [8362] 8363 8364 ... 14332   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: