Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 21, 2024, 12:23:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8397 8398 [8399] 8400 8401 ... 14364   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7442068 times)
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125970 on: April 03, 2013, 11:06:08 AM »

I'm supposed to get a little more $ with this April's pay at the end of the month, after a year I am getting a raise . . . not much, but, something.

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MendoDave
« Reply #125971 on: April 03, 2013, 11:27:58 AM »

Whats on second.  Smiley

Carlos the kick stand pad is coming your way. It has a little oil & dirt on it that I didnt bother to clean though. If you don't like it then tough.  Grin
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #125972 on: April 03, 2013, 11:32:42 AM »

Shakedown run went fine!  Double checking fueling and gonna take another short ride.  With earplugs.

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125973 on: April 03, 2013, 11:36:21 AM »

Whats on second.  Smiley

Carlos the kick stand pad is coming your way. It has a little oil & dirt on it that I didnt bother to clean though. If you don't like it then tough.  Grin

it has oil and dirt from Oregon?! Why would I care? Why would I not like it? I have Formula 89 degreaser, so, I can clean it . . . Grin

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MendoDave
« Reply #125974 on: April 03, 2013, 11:43:54 AM »

it has oil and dirt from Oregon?! Why would I care? Why would I not like it? I have Formula 89 degreaser, so, I can clean it . . . Grin

The dirt is from California (as if that makes any difference) i would just pop it in the dishwasher.
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125975 on: April 03, 2013, 11:46:47 AM »

The dirt is from California (as if that makes any difference) i would just pop it in the dishwasher.

California dirt, no problem . . . dishwasher? where? what's that?

Carlos
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #125976 on: April 03, 2013, 12:43:27 PM »

California dirt, no problem . . . dishwasher? where? what's that?

hmmmm....imported dirt might give customs and evironmental protection agencies a fit...LOL

dishwashers...you know....those guys that work at the restaraunts in the back with the power sprayers and little metal steam boxes...

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125977 on: April 03, 2013, 12:44:43 PM »

hmmmm....imported dirt might give customs and evironmental protection agencies a fit...LOL

dishwashers...you know....those guys that work at the restaraunts in the back with the power sprayers and little metal steam boxes...

Oh, you mean me in my house !!! got it . .  but, no power sprayer or metal steam box . . . just cold water . . .

Carlos
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125978 on: April 03, 2013, 01:18:21 PM »

This is how Gina is looking, had to re-install the coffin clutch master, rcs should be back on by this weekend:

It has the Ducabike rearsets installed, rear brake working
Mono posto CF seat
Only 1 bar end mirror, someone I don't know took the other one, chinese rizoma knock off

M620 MPCF by DarkMonster620, on Flickr

In the background Sachs MadAss125 bike that I am repairing  . . .

Carlos
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #125979 on: April 03, 2013, 02:06:56 PM »

Looks great, Carlos!

waytogo

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
the_Journeyman

« Reply #125980 on: April 03, 2013, 02:13:31 PM »

Great looking bike!  I like the retro Ducati n the tank too!

Back from another ride after making a very slight fueling adjustment.  Two unintentional wheelies (we're talking a carbed M750, not exactly a wheelie king of a bike or rider for that matter) later I think it's pretty good.

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

the_Journeyman

« Reply #125981 on: April 03, 2013, 02:59:01 PM »

Uploading videos to Youtube from my new mount location.  If the EVER get uploaded, I'll share them.  Youtube is SLOW on uploads it seems.

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

MendoDave
« Reply #125982 on: April 03, 2013, 03:03:54 PM »

This is how Gina is looking, had to re-install the coffin clutch master, rcs should be back on by this weekend:

It has the Ducabike rearsets installed, rear brake working
Mono posto CF seat
Only 1 bar end mirror, someone I don't know took the other one, chinese rizoma knock off

M620 MPCF by DarkMonster620, on Flickr

In the background Sachs MadAss125 bike that I am repairing  . . .

It is going to be so good looking with that Ducati kick staand thing.  Grin
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125983 on: April 03, 2013, 03:32:16 PM »

Thanks guys . . . the Alpina wheels are already with me at home, friend who is doing the ADSS powder coating[almost free] I am not hurrying up; when it is done, the following changes will come:

replace metal DSS with ADSS pc black
install adjustable height rod, custom made, I had install it once but, took it down
install of 749 rear shock
install Alpina spoked wheels[all black] in OEM sizes, 3.5"/4.5"[last one]
lower gauges
will purchase, but only install for shows, Rizoma Retro bar end mirrors, will get another chinese set for daily use, would get real pissed if someone took the Rizoma . . .
oh, and new 14/48 DID rivet style gold chain with JT fr&rr sprockets . . .

Now, to continue with work, which pays for all of these nice things and others Grin

Carlos
brimo

酒後吐真言

« Reply #125984 on: April 03, 2013, 05:20:51 PM »

Dilemma, job offer, out of the blue, technically more challenging and interesting, $10K less pay, ( 90k vs 80k ) same conditions, car, phone laptop etc. Working with a guy I know well and respect. Contract may end here August 31 so I could be out of a job then.
So stick around and see what happens and remain bored, or go back to what I know I'm good at?
Writing this down, I think I may have just convinced myself which way to jump.

"The make the beast with two backsin monkey started it..."

From a story by RAT900
http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=54722.msg1015917#msg1015917
Pages: 1 ... 8397 8398 [8399] 8400 8401 ... 14364   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: