Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 19, 2024, 07:21:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8918 8919 [8920] 8921 8922 ... 14341   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7316202 times)
MendoDave
« Reply #133785 on: September 09, 2013, 03:58:49 AM »

Doh! That will teach me to listen to Homer Simpson about Nuclear power plants.  Wink
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #133786 on: September 09, 2013, 03:59:47 AM »

Good thing you weren't burned, also good thing it wasn't full of "heavy" water from cooling uranium. I'm under the impression that stuff is heavier than regular water.

Oh BTW if Bick asks I haven't been talking to you. I drank my self to death last night and the Russians accidentally nuked Panama so I think you're  probably dead too.

Shocked

so, where am I? did it alraeday happen? was that water, "the water"?

I went to pick the pot thinking it was empty because it had a lid on it . . .someone forgot the rule, "if it's full with water NO lid" . . .

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MendoDave
« Reply #133787 on: September 09, 2013, 04:03:48 AM »

Shocked

so, where am I? did it alraeday happen? was that water, "the water"?

I went to pick the pot thinking it was empty because it had a lid on it . . .someone forgot the rule, "if it's full with water NO lid" . . .

Well the lid keeps the rat from getting in there at night to get a drink and then drowning in the pot...of heavy water full of deuterium and then becoming a large man eating super rat.
So you see it was really for your protection.
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #133788 on: September 09, 2013, 04:04:57 AM »

Well the lid keeps the rat from getting in there at night to get a drink and then drowning in the pot...of heavy water full of deuterium and then becoming a large man eating super rat.
So you see it was really for your protection.

now that you put it that way . . . but, where was the sign stating "full of deuterium water"?

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MendoDave
« Reply #133789 on: September 09, 2013, 04:08:07 AM »

now that you put it that way . . . but, where was the sign stating "full of deuterium water"?

Well you're just supposed to know because its real heavy. Most people find out right away when they drop it.
DesmoDiva

« Reply #133790 on: September 09, 2013, 04:09:44 AM »

MoreNing.   coffee

It was a bit nippy on the ride in this am.

One of my co-worker's wife passed this weekend.  Cry   F*cking cancer.

Sounds like I should order some candy from Dave.

Sorry about your foot, Carlos. 

'01 ST4 Yellow
'02 ST4s Yellow
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #133791 on: September 09, 2013, 04:12:53 AM »

Well you're just supposed to know because its real heavy. Most people find out right away when they drop it.

well . . . I was trying to get something going in the kitchen . ..  saw the pot, covered on stove, went to pick it up and the weight ripped of my hand . . .

MoreNing.   coffee

One of my co-worker's wife passed this weekend.  Cry   F*cking cancer.

Morning DD, sorry about your coworker's wife[I know it sucks], yes, you should try the candy . . . swelling should subside today . . .

Carlos
MendoDave
« Reply #133792 on: September 09, 2013, 04:20:19 AM »

well . . . I was trying to get something going in the kitchen . ..  saw the pot, covered on stove, went to pick it up and the weight ripped of my hand . . .

See I told you...something about all that Oxygen in the deuterium water makes it so heavy. Anyway hope your foot gets better.

MoreNing.   coffee

One of my co-worker's wife passed this weekend.  Cry   F*cking cancer.

Sorry to hear about your Co worker as well.

I won't be back to ship candy until Thursday if we have some made, otherwise it could be Monday seeing how I'm still in Idaho. Speaking of water I'm going to another hot spring some time after the sun comes out.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #133793 on: September 09, 2013, 04:22:26 AM »

More Ning.

coffee is supposed to be black.  No foo foo stuff.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #133794 on: September 09, 2013, 04:25:00 AM »

More Ning.

coffee is supposed to be black.  No foo foo stuff.

yup . . .

how was TTK?

Carlos
DesmoDiva

« Reply #133795 on: September 09, 2013, 05:01:07 AM »

Won't be able to order candy till after friday anyway.

I like my coffee many ways, depends on what kind of mood I'm in.  Unfortunately, not by choice, it has to be decaf. 

Well I got to get to work.  Have our weekly production meeting in a few.

Have a day, all.  Smiley

'01 ST4 Yellow
'02 ST4s Yellow
LMT
Post Whore

« Reply #133796 on: September 09, 2013, 05:23:28 AM »

What up peeps? Coffee here with just a little milk. I can drink it black, but prefer the splash of milk. No sugar.

I tried to go back to sleep. Would have called in sick for more rest! Up and getting ready.

Hope your foot is OK Carlos. I hate it when you think something is light weight and go to lift it and find out otherwise.
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #133797 on: September 09, 2013, 05:28:10 AM »

Usually my first cup here at home is with a splash of milk . ..  40+ yrs of drinking it like that in the mornings makes a hard habit to break . ..  can do it black too, but, NO SUGAR and no froo froo, unless it's a capuccino not a 'latte' . . .

Thanks Mary . . . I hate that too . . .missus has been real apologetic regarding this situation . . . it was a big wet mess in the kitchen last night . . . took us about an hour to mop it all dry . . .

Carlos
MendoDave
« Reply #133798 on: September 09, 2013, 07:43:45 AM »

I might have to visit this place on Wednesday.

http://maps.gstatic.com/m/streetview/?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&ie=UTF-8&layer=c&z=17&iwloc=A&sll=43.608053,-116.212821&cbp=13,120.1,0,0,0&cbll=43.608188,-116.213143&q=1030+S.+La+Pointe+St.+Boise+ID&ei=KuwtUuWOLeamiQKvt4HYCA&ved=0CCsQxB0wAA
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #133799 on: September 09, 2013, 07:45:38 AM »

It's a mandatory stop . . .

Carlos
Pages: 1 ... 8918 8919 [8920] 8921 8922 ... 14341   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: