Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 18, 2024, 09:28:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8449 8450 [8451] 8452 8453 ... 14341   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7312977 times)
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #126750 on: April 18, 2013, 09:25:59 PM »

All hail The Mountain King!

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #126751 on: April 18, 2013, 09:35:07 PM »

All hail The Mountain King!

ya, right . . .get me a belgian chocolate/chocolate mint chip ice cream

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MendoDave
« Reply #126752 on: April 18, 2013, 09:43:27 PM »

Me too Dave. And a Beer to go with it.
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #126753 on: April 18, 2013, 09:54:00 PM »

Silence, dogpool! You tread heavily upon my thread with thine constant posting! Lurk more or face banishment!

Kneel peons! The Mountain King commands it.

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
MendoDave
« Reply #126754 on: April 18, 2013, 10:00:25 PM »

Silence, dogpool! You tread heavily upon my thread with thine constant posting! Lurk more or face banishment!

On second thought better make that a  Jeroboam of Shafenberger from Anderson Valley and make it snappy, my ice cream is starting to melt!
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #126755 on: April 18, 2013, 10:00:32 PM »

I see you there, "Mountain King" Roll Eyes

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #126756 on: April 18, 2013, 10:01:17 PM »

I kneel for no one . . . oh and since you're here, also a Mint schnapps

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #126757 on: April 18, 2013, 10:08:25 PM »

Good thoughts sent your way for Enzo Carlos.

My filling replacement made my right eye numb. I laid down for a couple of hours. It feels much better now. My face hurts where the shots went in. Raining and cold out too. I have to walk up to a bus to go get the jeep.

I'll tell you where you went wrong

You got novacaine (or whatever)

I always do without any numbing for fillings. I f'n hate needles in my mouth.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #126758 on: April 18, 2013, 10:09:25 PM »

I kneel for no one . . . oh and since you're here, also a Mint schnapps

Banned.

Nate-loan me the button.

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #126759 on: April 18, 2013, 10:13:43 PM »

I think you feel like this

Carlos
MendoDave
« Reply #126760 on: April 18, 2013, 10:16:50 PM »

Banned.

Nate-loan me the button.

Chop Chop BMW tractor guy and bring your shoe shine kit so you can touch up one of my fine Salvatore Ferragamo shoes and a Gucci that has a scuff.
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #126761 on: April 18, 2013, 10:37:03 PM »

Chop Chop BMW tractor guy and bring your shoe shine kit so you can touch up one of my fine Salvatore Ferragamo shoes and a Gucci that has a scuff.

Thought the high heels bothered your knees? At your age you should consider platforms to stilettos.

MendoDave
« Reply #126762 on: April 18, 2013, 10:52:03 PM »

Thought the high heels bothered your knees? At your age you should consider platforms to stilettos.

Your insults sir are biting and have caused me to cry. Im never going to come back here from now on (at least not until tomorrow morning or unless I feel otherwise) Booo Hooo! Oh Booo Hooo!!  Cry

maybe if you want to make me feel better Sob! You can pick up my bar tab at zeitgeist, sniffle....
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #126763 on: April 18, 2013, 10:57:32 PM »

Your insults sir are biting and have caused me to cry. Im never going to come back here from now on (at least not until tomorrow morning or unless I feel otherwise) Booo Hooo! Oh Booo Hooo!!  Cry

maybe if you want to make me feel better Sob! You can pick up my bar tab at zeitgeist, sniffle....

I can't go back to Zeit. I met my wife there-if I go again I might end up with another.

MendoDave
« Reply #126764 on: April 18, 2013, 10:59:33 PM »

I can't go back to Zeit. I met my wife there-if I go again I might end up with another.

Don't need two thats for sure. Gotta get up at 4 Nite all.
Pages: 1 ... 8449 8450 [8451] 8452 8453 ... 14341   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: