Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 01:28:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 1180 1181 [1182] 1183 1184 ... 14303   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 6849335 times)
red baron

« Reply #17715 on: October 20, 2008, 05:42:52 PM »

I didn't have to make dinner.
  Grin

Me too, it's a choice. Plus I'm good at it. (where's the pat on the back smiley) Grin

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations... James Madison
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #17716 on: October 20, 2008, 05:48:33 PM »

<has sneaking suspicion wetsuit will find its way to 2009 DIMBY for whatever purpose it may be needed>

So back to the wet suit.

Someone will need it for DIMBY Bean Wrestling

'cause I'm bringin' the beans

Grin

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
River
Oh look, I'm a

Yogini Ducatista

« Reply #17717 on: October 20, 2008, 06:01:46 PM »

So back to the wet suit.

Someone will need it for DIMBY Bean Wrestling

'cause I'm bringin' the beans

Grin

I don't know what that is, but it sounds like it could be really gross.  Or at least very smelly...

I might have to watch...

popcorn

Inara: (pissed) "What did I say to you about barging into my shuttle?"

Mal: "That it was manly and impulsive?"

Inara: "Yes, precisely. Only the exact phrase I used was 'don't'."
jdubbs32584
« Reply #17718 on: October 20, 2008, 06:07:35 PM »

I don't know what that is, but it sounds like it could be really gross.  Or at least very smelly...

I might have to watch...

popcorn

Me, Tini, and Nitewraith are teaming up against my boy Mother in bean wrestiling. Whether he likes it or not.  Grin

Edit: We could use all the help we can get. Wanna join us at DiMBY and help?  waytogo
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 06:12:08 PM by JBubble » Logged
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #17719 on: October 20, 2008, 06:13:33 PM »

Im in!!

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #17720 on: October 20, 2008, 06:15:22 PM »

it will never happen. The east coast west coast chicken fights never materialized either  Sad

laughingdp

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
red baron

« Reply #17721 on: October 20, 2008, 06:16:12 PM »

Me, Tini, and Nitewraith are teaming up against my boy Mother in bean wrestiling. Whether he likes it or not.  Grin

Edit: We could use all the help we can get. Wanna join us at DiMBY and help?  waytogo

First you gotta get him to the east coast.

it will never happen. The east coast west coast chicken fights never materialized either  Sad

laughingdp

kinda like karting Grin

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations... James Madison
River
Oh look, I'm a

Yogini Ducatista

« Reply #17722 on: October 20, 2008, 06:16:36 PM »

Sure!  Sounds like fun.

What the heck are we doing?  I don't know this "bean wrestling" to which you are referring.  Have you a rule book?  Cliff notes?  Something?   Grin  

Inara: (pissed) "What did I say to you about barging into my shuttle?"

Mal: "That it was manly and impulsive?"

Inara: "Yes, precisely. Only the exact phrase I used was 'don't'."
Shortie
Do not underestimate the power of stupid.

No longer hangin_biposto! :D

« Reply #17723 on: October 20, 2008, 06:17:16 PM »

Evening all!

Street - 1991 GSF 400 Bandit
Dirt - 1972 Chaparral ST80

Welcome to cats  Cool

So cute and small.

Such terrible things come out of them  Lips Sealed

www.pbase.com/mcharest
red baron

« Reply #17724 on: October 20, 2008, 06:18:42 PM »

talk about bean wrestling and look who shows up. waytogo

how's things on the right coast?

BTW I so love this picture

http://www.pbase.com/mcharest/image/101163800

jdubbs32584
« Reply #17725 on: October 20, 2008, 06:20:47 PM »

First you gotta get him to the east coast.

Oh, I got my ways.  Wink

Sure!  Sounds like fun.

What the heck are we doing?  I don't know this "bean wrestling" to which you are referring.  Have you a rule book?  Cliff notes?  Something?   Grin  

Well, MonsterLover has a can of baked beans he wants to get rid of in a fun way. It got expanded into putting a buncha baked beans in a kiddie pool and wrestling. Mother got pulled in somehow (I might have had something to do with that) and here we are.

No rules other than teaming up on the big guy!  waytogo

Evening all!

Evening Shortie! Hows the riding going?
jdubbs32584
« Reply #17726 on: October 20, 2008, 06:21:37 PM »

Thats an awesome pic.
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #17727 on: October 20, 2008, 06:24:00 PM »

Sure!  Sounds like fun.

What the heck are we doing?  I don't know this "bean wrestling" to which you are referring.  Have you a rule book?  Cliff notes?  Something?   Grin 

River, go here--> http://ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=11959.0 and read about the way of the beans.

There may be a 1" cube of  bacon in there too.

In fact. .

id expect that

Grin

Shortie

« Reply #17728 on: October 20, 2008, 06:25:42 PM »

talk about bean wrestling and look who shows up. waytogo

how's things on the right coast?

ROFL!

Things on the right coast are getting dark and chilly waaaay too quickly! I can't believe October is already on its way out! Alas the beau tucked his Monster in for the season tonight, keeping his Multi with heated grips and hand guards at the ready for any two wheeled romps we may take before the season is out.

I told him I refuse to put my bike up until it is consistently below 50 degrees every day. I need better gear so I don't freeze my ass off. If I had warmer attire I'd ride till the salt on the roads says otherwise.

So what is all this talk about bean wrestling? I'd totally kick some BBQ baked ass!

Welcome to cats  Cool

So cute and small.

www.pbase.com/mcharest
Shortie

« Reply #17729 on: October 20, 2008, 06:30:32 PM »

JB - the riding has been going pretty well. A couple of weekends ago T and I went for a cruise around a local mountain with some nice clean sweepers, with plenty of runoff and decent pavement. I've been pretty comfortable with 65-70 on the back twisties that I know. I'm definitely more conservative on roads I'm not all that familiar with; no point in being stupid when I know I am terribly inexperienced in the grand scheme of things. My bike gives me good feedback and road feel so that helps.

Welcome to cats  Cool

So cute and small.

www.pbase.com/mcharest
Pages: 1 ... 1180 1181 [1182] 1183 1184 ... 14303   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: