Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 16, 2024, 09:58:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6292 6293 [6294] 6295 6296 ... 14330   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7264738 times)
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #94395 on: September 30, 2011, 06:43:38 AM »

A friend of mine once cut her while we were cooking lunch[not married at time] and she didn't noticed untill she saw that the cutting board was red ... Nail finger tip were gone !!!

After that, she refused to come to my place and cook or do anything in the kitchen ... wife last nigth making a salad cut her nail and a small piece of fingertip .... with the same knife !!!

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #94396 on: September 30, 2011, 06:44:48 AM »

interwebs is going all weird, will reboot pc be back [hopefully] in a while

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #94397 on: September 30, 2011, 06:46:10 AM »

You're at least as old as I am ....

I think I even have a couple years on you.  (But still not even close to as old as that old man in NH that paints Ducs.)

You still beleive that ... it's actually a chihuaha/schauner mix !!!! Grin

Is that what gives it that extra spice?

As long as they don't mix any of that cheap poodle meat in there.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #94398 on: September 30, 2011, 06:47:42 AM »

Quick healing for Mr. AJ (if he is, in fact, not an imaginary person)

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #94399 on: September 30, 2011, 06:50:30 AM »

Coz as we all know..... the first cut is the deepest.

Which version?

Yusuf Islam?

Rod Stewart?

Cheryl Crow?

AJ

« Reply #94400 on: September 30, 2011, 06:52:21 AM »

A friend of mine once cut her while we were cooking lunch[not married at time] and she didn't noticed untill she saw that the cutting board was red ... Nail finger tip were gone !!!

After that, she refused to come to my place and cook or do anything in the kitchen ... wife last nigth making a salad cut her nail and a small piece of fingertip .... with the same knife !!!

Shocked Your knife is out for female blood!!

Hope your interwebz isn't out for blood too...

Quick healing for Mr. AJ (if he is, in fact, not an imaginary person)

laughingdp No imaginary person could make such a mess in the kitchen.  

wait, are you saying that the legendary dude is dating an imaginary idiot? Hahahahaha!

It was great meeting "The Dude" at long last.   She brought us some epic beer.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #94401 on: September 30, 2011, 06:56:27 AM »

wait, are you saying that the legendary dude is dating an imaginary idiot? Hahahahaha!

Oh, no.  Not saying anything like that. Roll Eyes

cheeky

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #94402 on: September 30, 2011, 06:57:02 AM »

I think I even have a couple years on you.  (But still not even close to as old as that old man in NH that paints Ducs.)

I'm a '68 ... and last time I called him sir, he got real mad at me ...

Is that what gives it that extra spice?

As long as they don't mix any of that cheap poodle meat in there.

Do you really know what's in your chinese food?

Carlos
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #94403 on: September 30, 2011, 06:57:59 AM »

Ground up Chinese people, what else?

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #94404 on: September 30, 2011, 07:00:01 AM »

Shocked Your knife is out for female blood!!
No no no !!! the knife is extra sharp because it's my meat cuting knife !!! see  M E A T  cutting knife !!! it cuts meat ...

Hope your interwebz isn't out for blood too...

No just wants to test my patience !!!

laughingdp No imaginary person could make such a mess in the kitchen.  

me, dunno

Carlos
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #94405 on: September 30, 2011, 07:01:25 AM »

Ground up Chinese people, what else?

You've been in the kitchen, haven't you?

Carlos
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #94406 on: September 30, 2011, 07:03:55 AM »

I'm a '68 ... and last time I called him sir, he got real mad at me ...

What month?

Do you really know what's in your chinese food?

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #94407 on: September 30, 2011, 07:05:45 AM »

What month?

April

cat in the kettle ... uhm, never tried it ... will tell you if how it was ... had to open in another window ..

Carlos
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #94408 on: September 30, 2011, 07:06:29 AM »

On another note, this is interesting,

http://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1066705_hyundai-ups-the-ante-announces-ten-speed-automatic-transmission

and this also,

http://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1066668_in-new-york-eye-exams-no-longer-required-for-license-renewal

Carlos
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #94409 on: September 30, 2011, 07:08:01 AM »

April

So I only have a couple months on you.

Pages: 1 ... 6292 6293 [6294] 6295 6296 ... 14330   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: