Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 11:31:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6408 6409 [6410] 6411 6412 ... 14332   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7270867 times)
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #96135 on: October 27, 2011, 06:29:24 AM »

Morning  coffee
A wee 3.6 earthquake this morning, nice way to get the adrenaline going in the morning  Wink

You still even notice those?  Isn't that a regular morning occurrence?

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #96136 on: October 27, 2011, 06:29:47 AM »

howdy all.

so aside from nate knowing better than to try and control womenfolk, anything good going on?

edit - earthquake! that will add some excitement.

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #96137 on: October 27, 2011, 06:31:34 AM »

it's raining Grin

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #96138 on: October 27, 2011, 06:35:15 AM »

howdy all.

so aside from nate knowing better than to try and control womenfolk, anything good going on?

My fuel pump is on the way!

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
LMT
Post Whore

« Reply #96139 on: October 27, 2011, 06:36:25 AM »

Ning Peeps. Sleeping in is great! No more 0530 alarm for me. I filed for unemployment yesterday and got filing instructions at 0730 this morning. The line for why I was let go is funny. I wrote that I was fired for declining to go out to coffee with my manager!  I hope the state worker has a good laugh when it is read.

I also met with a lawyer yesterday and 2 more this week. I got some good recommendations and it looks like my first step is to file with the county EEOC office. Not working is a lot of work!

Plus I now have time for condo stuff. 3 meeting this week. One for new carpet, an $80,000 project.

LMT
Post Whore

« Reply #96140 on: October 27, 2011, 06:37:18 AM »

Tut did you figure out where to go for Thanksgiving?
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #96141 on: October 27, 2011, 06:40:13 AM »

Ning Peeps. Sleeping in is great! No more 0530 alarm for me. I filed for unemployment yesterday and got filing instructions at 0730 this morning. The line for why I was let go is funny. I wrote that I was fired for declining to go out to coffee with my manager!  I hope the state worker has a good laugh when it is read.

I also met with a lawyer yesterday and 2 more this week. I got some good recommendations and it looks like my first step is to file with the county EEOC office. Not working is a lot of work!

Plus I now have time for condo stuff. 3 meeting this week. One for new carpet, an $80,000 project.

I just hope that appart from laughter you get it in writing ...

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
AJ

« Reply #96142 on: October 27, 2011, 06:45:26 AM »

Good news LMT, I'm glad you're defending your employment rights!!

I just hope that appart from laughter you get it in writing ...
+1

You still even notice those?  Isn't that a regular morning occurrence?

I still notice the 3.__ quakes, but that's cause I'm not a native Californian.  Gimme another 5 years and I'll be more like a real local... I'll stop checking the USGS live quake maps like a giddy kid on Christmas morning. 
Highly doubtful, though, that I'll get other California attributes...I'll be more shocked, over any quake, if I wake up as a hot blonde surfer girl!
 laughingdp

It was great meeting "The Dude" at long last.   She brought us some epic beer.
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

« Reply #96143 on: October 27, 2011, 06:54:41 AM »

it's raining Grin

i noticed. it was great when i got to work this morn. somoen stopps me in the hall looking very confused and stammered out "did you ride in this morning?" as i'm in my gear, carrying my helmet, and dripping.... laughingdp

My fuel pump is on the way!

That could be helpful in getting the bike to work. i have been debating doing stuff to the bike just so i can get parts shipped to me again. lol

Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #96144 on: October 27, 2011, 06:56:20 AM »

Good news LMT, I'm glad you're defending your employment rights!!
+1

I still notice the 3.__ quakes, but that's cause I'm not a native Californian.  Gimme another 5 years and I'll be more like a real local... I'll stop checking the USGS live quake maps like a giddy kid on Christmas morning.  
Highly doubtful, though, that I'll get other California attributes...I'll be more shocked, over any quake, if I wake up as a hot blonde surfer girl!
 laughingdp

I still prefer brunettes !!!

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

« Reply #96145 on: October 27, 2011, 06:58:19 AM »

I'm glad things are working out for you. I hope they work out into you getting another job that isn't a pain in the ass. waytogo

Tut did you figure out where to go for Thanksgiving?
I havne't made solid plans just yet since I possibly have playoff games to try and attend. I'll be making a descision when/if the run ends and I can allocate money to my travelling Travstrel show.

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #96146 on: October 27, 2011, 07:00:56 AM »

That could be helpful in getting the bike to work. i have been debating doing stuff to the bike just so i can get parts shipped to me again. lol

It's fun to get new parts in the mail.  Kind of like Christmas.

Just wasn't really in the budget.

laughingdp

Dude! Grin

AJ

« Reply #96147 on: October 27, 2011, 07:07:54 AM »

I'm glad things are working out for you. I hope they work out into you getting another job that isn't a pain in the ass. waytogo

Yes!! LMT, I hope the future holds a good job for you with a much better work environment!!!!

Dude! Grin

laughingdp  laughingdp

KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

« Reply #96148 on: October 27, 2011, 07:39:17 AM »

hey AJ, if you do wake up as a hot blonde surfer girl can i get surfing lessons?  Grin

AJ

« Reply #96149 on: October 27, 2011, 07:57:08 AM »

hey AJ, if you do wake up as a hot blonde surfer girl can i get surfing lessons?  Grin

Not if you're wearing a kilt  Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 6408 6409 [6410] 6411 6412 ... 14332   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: