Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 16, 2024, 10:29:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official NW RIDES Thread.  (Read 117011 times)
Tailgunner

« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2009, 12:06:31 PM »

The sewers of hell are breaking.  FEMA no where to be found.

That leaves me as the general contractor plumber on call.

AKA - I'm stuck at work and can't make it.  Grin

Don't bight your nails, and it all runs down hill. Oh, and the boss is an @sshole  Smiley
8 lives

« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2009, 04:41:32 AM »

When is someone going to post up a group ride?  I am starting to think you are all a bunch of nancy's who post all day at work and don't ride.  Someone prove me wrong before i completely jump ship to another forum. 

I like my bikes like i like my women, naked!!!
NEIKOS
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2009, 08:01:11 AM »

So you can post to pregnant dog about no one posting a ride but you can't post your own?

Who's the Nancy now?  Tongue
SaltLick
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2009, 04:28:25 PM »

its hard to make sun tea in oregon..... Embarrassed

I knew this place would fall apart without me, like a cheap house of cards its crumbling down. I setup most of the group rides, without me cattle prodding you to get together nothing is happening. Comon you guys get out there and ride with each other, represent the NW ducs!  Tongue
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 04:44:19 PM by SaltLick » Logged
JBubble
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2009, 05:25:45 PM »

While I do feel like our group doesn't ride together anymore (or really get together much at all), I also feel that if you want a group ride, don't pregnant dog, just plan one and post up. Also, come to what few meetups we have and meet some people.

With that being said, next weekend The Plumber and Mouse will be around so who'd like to go riding with us? No confirmed time, date, or route yet but I should be getting all that together over the week.
NEIKOS
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2009, 05:45:04 PM »

Another Saturday gone to shit for me but I might be able to do something Sunday.
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2009, 06:14:31 PM »

Another Saturday gone to shit for me but I might be able to do something Sunday.

Didn't you just post this on a Sunday?

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
JBubble
« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2009, 06:20:58 PM »

Cool, I'll see if we can't get something going for Sunday.
JohnnyDucati

« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2009, 06:35:27 PM »

When is someone going to post up a group ride?  I am starting to think you are all a bunch of nancy's who post all day at work and don't ride.  Someone prove me wrong before i completely jump ship to another forum. 

You're just grumpy 'cause it was a cloudy weekend with no sun.   Grin

Bring that awesome 695 over to my house next weekend and we'll go for a ride on the east side, if you're up for it.

We will ride.

John

8 lives

« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2009, 10:01:53 PM »

I suppose you do have one on me since i haven't posted a ride.  I am not familiar enough with routes to post up and i am definitely not the fastest one on this forum so i wouldn't want to be the leader.  When i get more experience and know some good routes i will post something.  I really enjoy riding around with a bunch of ducs. 

8 lives

« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2009, 10:03:28 PM »

You're just grumpy 'cause it was a cloudy weekend with no sun.   Grin

Bring that awesome 695 over to my house next weekend and we'll go for a ride on the east side, if you're up for it.

What are you talking about? I know i went for a ride today.  As long as it doesn't rain its good riding weather. 

JBubble
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2009, 10:25:51 PM »

Cougar run, sunday? I've never been.

Weather looks iffy, showers and 71. I'm up for it though.
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2009, 08:52:18 AM »

While I do feel like our group doesn't ride together anymore (or really get together much at all), I also feel that if you want a group ride, don't pregnant dog, just plan one and post up. Also, come to what few meetups we have and meet some people.

With that being said, next weekend The Plumber and Mouse will be around so who'd like to go riding with us? No confirmed time, date, or route yet but I should be getting all that together over the week.

its still up in the air about our bikes, im hoping we can make it happen  Undecided

if so i will ride everyday, weather premitting i guess  laughingdp

as long as it twisties roads all the way the better, my middle is just about flat, and brand new rubber on the sides laughingdp

its cause i bought the bike at the end of the season and we had decent snow this winter so no twistes for awhile, but im trying to fix that  Tongue

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
JBubble
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2009, 09:48:12 AM »

Cougar run, sunday? I've never been.

Weather looks iffy, showers and 71. I'm up for it though.

Lets change this to Saturday and try to head to Motocorsa on Sunday for the races. Who's in?
8 lives

« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2009, 11:16:37 AM »

Lets change this to Saturday and try to head to Motocorsa on Sunday for the races. Who's in?

What time are you thinking?  I might be able to make Saturday i will have to see.  If i am able to go it would have to be a morning ride so i could get home by early afternoon. 

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: