Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 17, 2024, 11:30:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The SPOTTED thread  (Read 100795 times)
Trailer

« Reply #150 on: August 23, 2008, 04:06:13 AM »

Possibly ST3?  Damn Foreigner! ( Grin)

Not me, bike still at Rocco's place for some tune up.
bucky

« Reply #151 on: August 23, 2008, 05:31:47 PM »

Somebody once told me I-25 goes all the way around the city.  It must cross Sheridan at some point!  Maybe near that section where Sheidan is running west?

I guess just because we grew up here, we don't necessarily know the roads.  Huh?

Bucky, please enlighten us to this enchanted area where Sheridan crosses I-25.   Grin

Ah a duh. Whoops meant I 36, on the over pass at Sheridan waiting to get on 36 East heading towards I 25:)  Ok well still no word who the tricolor is?

Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2008, 02:37:36 PM »

Saw a yellow **9 heading across Colorado @ Cherry Creek Drive yesterday afternoon.

Red 1000SS @ 15th & Platte this afternoon.

Munch

Monster S4R - Munchstrada 1100S - 749R

« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2008, 05:28:53 PM »

Infront of my house!

And down the street when I hopped in the car with the dog - to chase of course!  Evil

Kinda cool, turned out to be near this intersection:

Nice pic of the sky...

Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2008, 05:33:47 PM »

saw that on the news.

glad you weren't in its path.

Desmo_D

« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2008, 07:21:46 PM »

WOW!!!!

I saw that on the news today.  Crazy that it was so close to you.  Glad to hear you and the dog are safe.
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #156 on: August 24, 2008, 08:07:13 PM »

Red 1098 @ 14th & Colorado tonight around 8PM

monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« Reply #157 on: August 25, 2008, 02:20:11 PM »

Wow made a trip to Denver on Sat and nobody saw my yellow butt!  You sure the yellow **9 wasnt a yello monster, cause thats where I was in cherry creek area visiting some friends!  Sorry Bick, guess I did make it up that way!  Took my home skillet window shopping for 2 wheels tried to get him on a Duc, but he likes the old school Triumph scrambler!  I'm still upset that nobody saw me  Cry   Cry   Cry

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #158 on: August 25, 2008, 05:51:08 PM »

Usual Red Multistrada on 93 in Golden.

Followed another 'Struddle down 128 - until it turned south on Indiana.

Who are you people?

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Munch

Monster S4R - Munchstrada 1100S - 749R

« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2008, 05:55:41 AM »

All the cool kids ride em!
"One-K-Duc"

« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2008, 07:10:45 AM »

Miltistrada - kinda like the dog hybrid du jour - puggles, labradoodles etc...  that's why the cool kids ride em...  cuz they're cool - I don't so I guess I'm not cool - and my 14 yr old mutt will never gain any fame  Grin

07 S2R 1000 Sil/Blk - NEW mods - Spark Full Exhaust (DP ECU, open airbox), Rizoma Bars, CF Belly, CF 996 fender, SpeedyMoto belt covers, dual headlights, home tail chop, Billet - brake/clutch res covers, alternator shaft cover, oil fill plug, shock racing mini LED markers, MadDuc open clutch, Paulimoto spider-ring, removed emmissions can, CRGs, DP gel seat, removed cupcake pegs
bucky

« Reply #161 on: August 26, 2008, 11:36:14 AM »

Dam Munch, nice pictures ------ whoa that is crazy to be that close to a tornado though!!!  Glad you and the pooch are safe:)
bucky

« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2008, 11:38:01 AM »

Wow made a trip to Denver on Sat and nobody saw my yellow butt!  You sure the yellow **9 wasnt a yello monster, cause thats where I was in cherry creek area visiting some friends!  Sorry Bick, guess I did make it up that way!  Took my home skillet window shopping for 2 wheels tried to get him on a Duc, but he likes the old school Triumph scrambler!  I'm still upset that nobody saw me  Cry   Cry   Cry

brew

Dude hardly anyone ever see's my yellow @$$ either around here:)  Or if they do they think it was Manny's bike!!!! Smiley
Stella

« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2008, 12:48:11 PM »

Manny has a bike?   Seriously?

Grin

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2008, 01:37:25 PM »

Manny doesn't have no stinking yellow monster.

He does have a pile very cool MTS parts and a shiney new Monster frame.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: