Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 16, 2024, 10:47:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The SPOTTED thread  (Read 100080 times)
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #165 on: August 26, 2008, 02:12:22 PM »

Forgot one SPOTTED...

696 Dark

6th & Heritage Rd. last night @ 5:30

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
psicorp

« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2008, 08:14:22 AM »

Munch, In Oklahoma we consider f-1 or f-2 tornadoes kite flying weather.  waytogo

Yesterday, say a low pipe black monster in meridian.  I think you turned off in Ch2MHill building or the one before it.  I was in hill climb on mountain bike so I couldn't see which one  you turned into.

Today, also while riding mountain bike to work saw silver monster just off of E-470 heading to C-470.

2000 748s
bucky

« Reply #167 on: August 27, 2008, 11:32:28 AM »

Manny doesn't have no stinking yellow monster.

He does have a pile very cool MTS parts and a shiney new Monster frame.

Yeah well not anymore but it still reeks of him!!! Smiley 
Manny

'06 MTS 1000ds S - sexier than ever

« Reply #168 on: August 27, 2008, 12:57:37 PM »

I even have a recently registered plate for my bike sitting in my living room. But nothing to hang it on as Ducati is run by a bunch of retards. Maybe they'll get their shit together so that my bike will be rideable by next spring.  Angry
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2008, 08:34:38 PM »

I even have a recently registered plate for my bike sitting in my living room. But nothing to hang it on as Ducati is run by a bunch of retards. Maybe they'll get their shit together so that my bike will be rideable by next spring.  Angry

Did they admit their mistake and promptly start fabbing a new frame?

Manny

« Reply #170 on: August 27, 2008, 11:25:20 PM »

Did they admit their mistake and promptly start fabbing a new frame?

Not to my understanding. DNA has not returned my call yet, and the shop I'm working with reports no success in getting through to anyone in a position to say anything more than, "I had cereal for breakfast."   Tongue
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #171 on: August 28, 2008, 06:03:43 AM »

Not to my understanding. DNA has not returned my call yet, and the shop I'm working with reports no success in getting through to anyone in a position to say anything more than, "I had cereal for breakfast."    Tongue

If you are getting someone at the factory that is saying that, you're in luck.  I would have expected you to be getting "Ho mangiato il cereale per la prima colazione."

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Munch

Monster S4R - Munchstrada 1100S - 749R

« Reply #172 on: August 28, 2008, 07:11:44 AM »

Just pickup a motard... don't they have a 30 day return policy if you keep your receipt?
Manny

« Reply #173 on: August 28, 2008, 03:34:33 PM »

Just pickup a motard... don't they have a 30 day return policy if you keep your receipt?

Now THAT'S an idea...  Cheesy

DNA reports that the frame is on order and has a high priority tag. So when the Italians get back from vacation and sober up enough to build and stamp a frame, I just have to wait for the Italian Post to deliver it...  Roll Eyes

I expressed my concern to DNA that a customer who made a $3500 purchase was left high and dry with not even a "sorry." She said, "Sorry."  Tongue
Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #174 on: August 28, 2008, 03:43:57 PM »

Now THAT'S an idea...  Cheesy

DNA reports that the frame is on order and has a high priority tag. So when the Italians get back from vacation and sober up enough to build and stamp a frame, I just have to wait for the Italian Post to deliver it...  Roll Eyes

I expressed my concern to DNA that a customer who made a $3500 purchase was left high and dry with not even a "sorry." She said, "Sorry."  Tongue

At least she said "Sorry".

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
Manny

« Reply #175 on: August 29, 2008, 05:09:59 PM »

At least she said "Sorry".

cheeky

Ah, such is life. Hopefully soon we'll be "spotting" me on my bike on the road.  Cheesy

/threadjack
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #176 on: August 30, 2008, 03:36:26 PM »

back to bikes on the road:

Red 900 SS/CR in Morrison around 1PM today.

Red Half Faired new gen SS on hwy 5 headed towards Mt. Evans.

Stella

« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2008, 08:27:23 AM »

Sunday and again this morning:   red Multistrada (?) sitting on the shoulder of 36 westbound.  All by itself.

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #178 on: September 02, 2008, 08:51:47 AM »

Sunday and again this morning:   red Multistrada (?) sitting on the shoulder of 36 westbound.  All by itself.

And Manny is on his way up there now to pick it up for salvage parts.  Evil

To try to keep with the topic.

Spotted - Not one damn Duc all weekend!!!

Stella

« Reply #179 on: September 02, 2008, 09:08:37 AM »

Saturday:    996 headed outta denver to evergreen up to Echo Lake.....
Boy, was that one spotted!!!   

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: