Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 17, 2024, 01:26:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 134   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW THURSDAY Shennigians  (Read 279827 times)
Duck-Stew

« Reply #1380 on: July 06, 2010, 07:22:49 PM »

Despite the 'scenery' at Twin Peaks, the crowds proved to be too much as no tables could be had to seat the awesomeness that was all 8 of us.

So, we bothered Scottish @ Outback and ate there.  No bikini's (boo...), but no 1 hour wait either (yeah!!!).

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #1381 on: July 07, 2010, 03:53:05 AM »

it was great to see all u guys chug

always good times to be had....but next time if we twin peaks lets be there early and with my bikini so i can some money and feed us all laughingdp popcorn

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #1382 on: July 07, 2010, 03:58:48 AM »

it was great to see all u guys chug

always good times to be had....but next time if we twin peaks lets be there early and with my bikini so i can some money and feed us all laughingdp popcorn
Wow.. That is genius!  I'm all for someone else paying to feed me!   Was good to see everyone last night.  Would've been okay to see some hot bikini action, but actually sitting down and eating (within a reasonable ammount of time, and without a 5$ cover charge) was quite nice as well.

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #1383 on: July 07, 2010, 04:23:53 AM »

Wow.. That is genius!  I'm all for someone else paying to feed me!   Was good to see everyone last night.  Would've been okay to see some hot bikini action, but actually sitting down and eating (within a reasonable ammount of time, and without a 5$ cover charge) was quite nice as well.

but u guys have to be sure and yell the most and vote the most laughingdp cause if u walk away with 1k u bet you sweet ass  bacon and drink would be on me laughingdp

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
NFJ79

« Reply #1384 on: July 09, 2010, 08:26:40 AM »

It was nice seeing everyone.  Looking forward to next Tuesday.  Anybody up for O'Neils?

2005 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #1385 on: July 10, 2010, 03:34:42 AM »

I stuck something in the "I'm Coming" thread, too, but next week I think we should do Ducnight on Wednesday rather than Tuesday.  PJ, Carlos (from PJ's...not "The Los".....Duh) and their band are playing at Scalo on Nob Hill starting at 7:00.  Anybody game?

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
gratefulduc

« Reply #1386 on: July 10, 2010, 04:35:02 AM »

+1

'90 750 sport
kingbaby

« Reply #1387 on: July 10, 2010, 08:01:25 AM »

Sounds great. I'll be there a little after 8.

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1388 on: July 13, 2010, 11:27:37 AM »

Will this be the Tuesday night, or will there also be a Wednesday night thing, too?

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #1389 on: July 13, 2010, 11:38:45 AM »

I read it as Wednesday only.  I thought you were around until late in the week, n'est pas?  If not, I'm sure somebody could be pursuaded to have an adult beverage on a Tuesday night, too.   drink

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
gratefulduc

« Reply #1390 on: July 13, 2010, 12:20:53 PM »

I usually go to Geckos (3500 Central Ave SE in nob hill shopping center) anyway if there is nothing going on 7 or 730

'90 750 sport
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1391 on: July 14, 2010, 01:24:11 PM »

drink?

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
gratefulduc

« Reply #1392 on: July 14, 2010, 01:34:46 PM »

drink?
Scalo is where its at, PJs band, etc 3500 central SE same address as geckos

'90 750 sport
kingbaby

« Reply #1393 on: July 14, 2010, 01:45:03 PM »

Im leaving SF early, see you guys soon  chug

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1394 on: July 14, 2010, 05:26:00 PM »

Sorry, Just now saw this.

I am going to stick around until Sunday AM.

Try to get together for  coffee or  [moto] or  drink

I will also be back next weekend for Jess' memorial.

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 134   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: