Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 17, 2024, 04:32:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I HATE IT when...........  (Read 13749 times)
SacDuc

WWSDD?

« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2008, 08:03:54 AM »

I hate it when I forget to rinse off the soap underneath my balls before get out of the shower.   bang head

sac

HATERS GONNA HATE.
FatguyRacer

The A-hole fomerly known as Blueshark928

« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2008, 11:35:43 AM »

the check dont clear.

John Krawczyk
2002 Ducati ST4s (FIM chip, Arrow Carbys, Sargent seat, DP comfort fairing, Ducati Designs headlight, Toby steering dampener)
My Blog - The Chronicles of Fatguy Racer
Bun-bun

2002 M620 Dark ie

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2008, 11:44:12 AM »

The wife "helps you out" and cleans your work space.

Three months, and I'm STILL trying to find things!

"A fanatic is a man who does what he knows God would do, if only god had all the facts of the matter" S.M. Stirling
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2008, 04:05:11 PM »

The wife "helps you out" and cleans your work space.

Three months, and I'm STILL trying to find things!

Like a new wife?  cheeky

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
SKOM

Upside Down Canuck

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2008, 08:36:54 AM »

Never owned a Husky.

Circumcision at 27 years old...

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

I know it's a little late to quote but I couldn't help it.  Had mine at 24. I know all about that kind of pain.  Shocked

"Die gefährlichste Weltanschauung ist die Weltanschauung derer, die die Welt nie angeschaut haben."
— Alexander Von Humboldt
VisceralReaction

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2008, 09:31:25 AM »

A couple years ago i had an ingrown hair in my nose. Hurt like a total MF. I let it be an it seemed to go
away but was still sore. A couple weeks later I seem to get a pimple on the outside of my nose and I
go pick at it and a little hair sticks up. I think this is odd, not putting two and two together yet.
I get the tweezers and get ahold of the little bastard and pull and OMG this hurts.
I give it a yank and the damn thing is 3/4 of an inch long. My eyes are watering and my nose feels like
I have this huge hole in it. I told my dad about it and he just laughed his ass off.

There are squirrels juggling knives in my head
ODrides

2006 S2R 1000, 2003 998

« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2008, 09:52:38 AM »

I give it a yank and the damn thing is 3/4 of an inch long.

You're lucky it didn't grow up through your brain!
Ducatista

I don't need to brag about a titanium member.

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2008, 10:05:05 AM »

I hate it when I slam my finger in a door.  In basic training I did that so hard I broke my right index finger.

Also in basic training, we were practicing the individual events on an obstacle course.  The next event was a sprint to a launching point, grab a rope, and swing over a 4' wall.  Obviously, there's padding on the wall, and obviously the person in front of me juuuust barely made it and tore off said padding.  I was last one through this event.  You guessed it.  Even though I'd done this sucker successfully dozens of times, I missed the one time the padding wasn't there.  Cracked my patella.  I have to say it didn't tickle.  Nerves are still screwed up in that area.  If I scratch the top of my knee cap, I feel it on the numb spot on the side of my knee.

In basic training yet again, I had my wisdom teeth removed on the last night before Hell Night.  My 24 hours of light duty ended just as things were getting going.  Because of the change in pressure in that area and the strain of my neck muscles, I ended up riping out 2 sets of stitches.  Yeah, when they saw blood pouring from the corners of my mouth, and a puddle of blood right where my mouth was from doing push ups, they told me to clean up and do iron chairs for the rest of the night whenever my platoon mates were doing pushups.  YUCK!!!

I hate the feeling of header on bare calf.  "Is something burning?"  I locked the steering as I was trying to squeeze between a couple of bikes.  Bike tips.  My pant leg hiked just high enough to let my nice and tended inside calf rest on the header.  I was so irritated, I didn't realize what was happening.  It was on there for a good 15 seconds or so.  It was a full thickness burn in the middle.  Ewwww...

carbon fiber Superbike front fender, bar end mirrors, floating cast iron rotors, carbon fiber chin fairing, Cycle Cat frame sliders, Arrow carbon fiber low mount slip ons, Rizoma billet cam belt covers w/ plexi windows, Rizoma billet front sprocket cover, billet handlebar clamp, carbon fiber rear hugger, tail chop, open air box, Corbin seat, stainless clutch springs w/ black keepers, suicideless sidestand bolt, Evoluzione clutch slave cylinder

www.myspace.com/bitgoddess
somegirl
crazy bike girl

aka msincredible

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2008, 07:48:16 PM »

Gave myself a blood blister on my pinkie today moving heavy equipment at the customer site. Tongue

Need help posting pictures?  Check out the photo FAQ.
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2008, 07:50:04 PM »

While working on a fishing boat.....barefoot.....filleting fish.....

the other mate dropped a fillet knife which landed and stuck...vertically in my foot.

Ow.

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
T-byrd

Yellow, not the fastest color...just the most fun.

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2008, 08:27:59 PM »

I was gonna say something about menstrual cramps and such but I figured the majority of the board would  vomit

cheeky   laughingdp

T

00 M900, Il Cianghiale
Super T.I.B
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2008, 08:42:43 PM »

I was gonna say something about menstrual cramps and such but I figured the majority of the board would  vomit

cheeky   laughingdp

T

Yeah, get enough of that whingeing at home.

cheeky
herm

Ducati Monster Forum

« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2008, 07:28:22 AM »

Yeah, get enough of that whingeing at home.

cheeky

yeh, if i hit my thumb with a hammer once a month, i would eventually get used to it....... Roll Eyes

j/k cheeky

Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty, and the pigs like it...
Dragsterhund

Sonic Reducer

« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2008, 11:32:38 AM »

I hate it when I wake up with one of these make the beast with two backsing things on my face.

2003 Ducati Monster 800S i.e.
1999 Ducati 748S Track Bike
2011 Ducati 848 Track Bike (Ex Jake Holden AMA DSB bike)
1967 Ducati Monza 250
2008 Yamaha TTR 125

1973 Honda CB450 (Sold)
1972 Honda CB450 (Sold)
2002 Suzuki SV650 Track Bike (SOLD!)
1994 Kawasaki EX500 (SOLD!)
powerhammer

Hi, how are you?

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2008, 06:31:36 PM »

+1 on the forget to rinse post shower... shampoo or otherwise
+1 on the oxy/acet torch across the forearm reaching for something

...i have to get a rusty piece of metal drilled out of my eye with a battery powered dremel.

...my face requires plastic surgery because my friends great dane took a chunk out of it.

...i broke one of the little bones between my big toe and 2nd toe by doing a headspin.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: