Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 17, 2024, 02:19:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I HATE IT when...........  (Read 13710 times)
Porsche Monkey
JuddDdd likes my

The DMFer formerly known as Ducaholic

« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2009, 11:05:08 AM »

So what may I ask are we supposed to call them? Curvies? Hillies? Not staighties? Huh?

if I had a vagina...I'd never leave the house

GAAN
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2009, 04:11:31 AM »

Sweepers

I hate the mothermake the beast with two backser who came up with the concept of

non servicable part

make the beast with two backs him

and

make the beast with two backs the man who seeded the demon that spawned him

rat bastard

NAKID

« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2009, 04:17:37 AM »

In the Navy, sweepers are the lower ranking people who come out to clean the ship daily.

"Sweepers, Sweepers, man your brooms"

2005 S2R800
2006 S2R1000
2015 Monster 821
erkishhorde

« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2009, 05:36:43 AM »

I think we call the last man in the group ride the sweeper since he/she picks up any stragglers to keep them from getting left behind.

ErkZ NOT in SLO w/ his '95 m900!
The end is in sight! Gotta buckle down and get to work!
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2009, 01:39:15 PM »

Finally someone said it. Thanks, that pisses me off as much as "twisties".  Roll Eyes

Twisties:

I hate the mothermake the beast with two backser who came up with the concept of

non servicable part

make the beast with two backs him

and

make the beast with two backs the man who seeded the demon that spawned him

rat bastard

Lemme guess.....you're replacing lower control arms because the ball joints aren't available separately.....

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2009, 01:55:51 PM »

So what may I ask are we supposed to call them? Curvies? Hillies? Not staighties? Huh?

Switchbacks.  waytogo

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2009, 06:08:54 PM »

Twisties:

Those are Spliffs.   Cheesy

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
erkishhorde

« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2009, 06:22:41 PM »

Switchbacks.  waytogo

But switchbacks are those boring things you have to go through when you wait in line.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2009, 06:30:27 PM »

But switchbacks are those boring things you have to go through when you wait in line.

Nah, those are Crowd Control Stanchions.  Grin

http://www.crowdcontrolexperts.com/

Porsche Monkey
JuddDdd likes my

The DMFer formerly known as Ducaholic

« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2009, 03:10:29 AM »

Switchbacks.  waytogo

What if they don't switchback all the way?  A switchback is usually around 180 degrees.  Our twisties Grin usually don't.  I am so confused. bang head

if I had a vagina...I'd never leave the house

erkishhorde

« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2009, 04:54:00 AM »

Nah, those are Crowd Control Stanchions.  Grin

http://www.crowdcontrolexperts.com/

Oooh, you almost got me! The stanchions are used to create boring switchbacks!  cheeky

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2009, 08:56:14 AM »

I am so confused. bang head

herm

Ducati Monster Forum

« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2009, 05:32:10 PM »

I hate it when spell check underlines "twisties" ducati cheeky

fixed

Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty, and the pigs like it...
corndog67
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2009, 07:05:10 PM »

I have a Jeep with a full 6 point roll cage. When I drive it I use the term cage quite regularly. Never saw Easyrider.  Wink

Not referring to the movie, that was a classic.   I was referring to the magazine for not quite bikers.   Wannabe bikers. 
Desmostro

alis volat propriis

« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2009, 09:00:21 PM »

uhhh. wtf you guys been doing?

You have to show that at ZG next time.

I got my hand caught in a line on a boat, which then tightened and slid down two of my fingers, taking the flesh with it.

You could see the bones. Hand hasn't worked right since.

Riding on bumper cars, I slammed head on into another car while yelling at someone.

No big deal, right?

I bit my tongue right down the middle and it required 7 stitches on my tongue to put it back together.

Worse, the stitches fell fell out after a few days, so they had to do them again  vomit

Mind you, now I totally own any "well then check out this scar" contests. Especially when I add that that's the 3rd worst place I've had stitches  cheeky

« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 09:01:57 PM by Desmostro » Logged

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: