Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 26, 2024, 01:55:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: House Fire = No More Monster  (Read 23469 times)
NAKID

« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2009, 05:06:14 AM »

Money Sent...

2005 S2R800
2006 S2R1000
2015 Monster 821
DucinKtown

« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2009, 07:55:36 AM »

Money sent,

Lets help a brother out,

So pictures needed once the new steed arrives.

Russ
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2009, 08:06:48 AM »

DP, why no cc?

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
trenner

« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2009, 08:47:27 AM »

Money sent.  Also, while I was feeling generous, I went to the DMF beer fund thread, and sent some that way, too.  Flounders, you're doing an awesome job.

Rob Hilding

« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2009, 09:00:02 AM »

$$ sent

Thanks for handling this DP waytogo

Desmosedici - it's the new Paso (except the bodywork doesn't fit as well)
Chchadder

« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2009, 09:30:03 AM »

Done here too.

09 Triumph Daytona 675 - Rocket -
07 695 Custom Dark - Sold -

This motorcycle is simply too goddamn fast to ride at speed in any kind of normal road traffic unless you're ready to go straight down the centerline with your nuts on fire and a silent scream in your throat. ~Hunter S. Thompson
thejsnide

The Pastry Chef

« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2009, 01:13:44 PM »

Replying via iPhone until Monday when we move into our temporary home. I also get to fight it out with the adjuster on Monday to see how much money we will get for our personal property.
Guys, I really want to thank you for the offer of donations towards a new bike, I just can't accept. It means so much to me that people I have never met could be so gracious, but please understand. The main reason is that financially, I can't justify a new one. Last July I was laid off from a really decent job where I made great money as a chef. My new job is paying me about 40% less than the prior... but hey, at least I have a job.
Second, next summer when my gf finishes med school we are planning a move out west which is where all of my money is directed. I'm also about 5k in the red from when I was on unemployment for 5 months. To me, it just seems like the bike will have to wait about two years until I get back on my feet.
I can't thank you all enough for the continuing support of me and my family. I know everything is going to work out for us in the end.  waytogo 

Turn it off man, turn it off!  It's sucking my will to live!
Bun-bun

2002 M620 Dark ie

« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2009, 02:04:59 PM »

Replying via iPhone until Monday when we move into our temporary home. I also get to fight it out with the adjuster on Monday to see how much money we will get for our personal property.
Guys, I really want to thank you for the offer of donations towards a new bike, I just can't accept. It means so much to me that people I have never met could be so gracious, but please understand. The main reason is that financially, I can't justify a new one. Last July I was laid off from a really decent job where I made great money as a chef. My new job is paying me about 40% less than the prior... but hey, at least I have a job.
Second, next summer when my gf finishes med school we are planning a move out west which is where all of my money is directed. I'm also about 5k in the red from when I was on unemployment for 5 months. To me, it just seems like the bike will have to wait about two years until I get back on my feet.
I can't thank you all enough for the continuing support of me and my family. I know everything is going to work out for us in the end.  waytogo 

Money sent anyway.
Sounds like it's going to a good cause, even if not another bike.
Use it in good health, and pay it forward when you can.
Jeff

"A fanatic is a man who does what he knows God would do, if only god had all the facts of the matter" S.M. Stirling
Rob Hilding

« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2009, 03:41:24 PM »

Just consider my small contribution a "Red Cross" disaster relief $$.

Use it for whatever you need

Desmosedici - it's the new Paso (except the bodywork doesn't fit as well)
NAKID

« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »

Money sent anyway. Use it for whatever you need.

2005 S2R800
2006 S2R1000
2015 Monster 821
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2009, 07:18:15 PM »

Money sent, use it for whatever Grin
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2009, 08:29:06 PM »

DP, why no cc?
because it's my personal account and if many people use cc they'll turn it into a premier or biz account...

and take their cut on everything anyone ever sends me.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2009, 08:31:04 PM »

You don't get to refuse. Grin

Maybe you should just let us do what we do and get your life settled...

We'll talk later. Wink

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

TiNi
Post Whore

'05 620ie

« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2009, 04:19:07 AM »

another donation made

use it however you need to  Smiley
DucinKtown

« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2009, 06:27:55 AM »

Agreed, use it how ever you need it.

Get stuff, build stuff, take a holiday.

It all OK

Russ