Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 12:05:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Change to 14 tooth sprocket....  (Read 5262 times)
somegirl
crazy bike girl

aka msincredible

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2009, 07:34:06 PM »

I have a 2007 695 with the DP Termi/ECU kit.

With the 15t sprocket I typically run in the 210-230F range although weather extremes might change that a bit.

With the 14t sprocket I was typically running in the 240-260F range.

Need help posting pictures?  Check out the photo FAQ.
No_Normale

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 10:42:22 AM »

Ducgrl... it's raining here so I'm not riding right now..(kind of a wimp) as soon as the weather clears I'm going out and I will watch the gauge to see what the temp reads... coffee

Ditto on the rain here too! I'm proud to be a wimp, especially if it keeps me safe!

Anyway, I have been noticing the higher temps as well but still don't see 200+ as somegirl just said. Perhaps I am not riding the bike hard enough! Highest temps I have seen are in the 190's in 80 degree weather. I'm one of those blue S4R owners though with Arrow exhaust and the desire to change out the ECU. 14t sprocket installed and feel that it makes a difference but maybe it is just my imagination!
somegirl
crazy bike girl

aka msincredible

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 11:29:17 AM »

Anyway, I have been noticing the higher temps as well but still don't see 200+ as somegirl just said. Perhaps I am not riding the bike hard enough! Highest temps I have seen are in the 190's in 80 degree weather. I'm one of those blue S4R owners though with Arrow exhaust and the desire to change out the ECU. 14t sprocket installed and feel that it makes a difference but maybe it is just my imagination!

You will have much lower temps than I do as my bike is air-cooled and you have a radiator. Wink

I felt that the 14t sprocket worked better on an S4R than it does on my bike. waytogo

Need help posting pictures?  Check out the photo FAQ.
roxy696

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 08:49:34 PM »

Hi, hope that everyone has been having lots of fun, just wanted to add a new pic of my bike as she now has her new pipes, very happy, have not changed the sprocket yet, not sure that i will need to as the pipes seem to have made her a bit smoother.  Anyway I am VERY happy considering I thought that I would not get the pipes until next year sometime. 

Happy days
Nic
Ducgirl

Racing Red 696 re-mapped w/Termi's & Marchesinis

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2009, 05:45:12 PM »

Congrats on the new Termi's, looks great! Smiley
badgalbetty

its never too late to be who you might have been

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2009, 06:48:57 PM »

14 tooth sprocket waytogo cheapest performance fix you can make!

"Its never too late to be who you might have been" - George Elliot.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: