Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 09:01:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whores! - And not the good kind.  (Read 9158 times)
somegirl
crazy bike girl

aka msincredible

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2008, 12:29:48 PM »

I really don't have a choice but to end it. As such, I'm making it of a point of not keeping it a secret what's happened. That way, everyone will know, and will give me the 'moral support' if I start talking stupid.

Sounds like the best course of action.  Good luck with everything, and you know we are all here for support anytime you feel like ranting.

Need help posting pictures?  Check out the photo FAQ.
Timmy Tucker

Banninated

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2008, 12:37:51 PM »

First, I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I know it doesn't feel like it, but the sickening heartache you feel right now will go away.

Second, on a bit of a heavier note, do yourself a favor and get tested. 2 close friends of mine have gotten STD's from cheating SO's. You can never be too safe.

Best of luck. I will raise an adult beverage tonight just for you.

1999 M750 - "Piggy"
2007 S4RS
Xiphias
'06 S2R800 - Black/Tang (sold); '07 CBR600RR - Red. '09 R1 (Stolen).

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2008, 01:16:38 PM »

Sorry to hear about your situation. The betrayal must have felt absolutely horrible.

Hi-ho-hi-ho....its off to the track I go.................
55Spy

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2008, 02:21:48 PM »

Sorry to hear about it.

The advice P-City is getting from about everybody about his bike seems to apply here too.

Get your bike, I hope you had a written contract before hand, call a lawyer, and you and your friends need to go visit the guy!

Amazing how it works here too!
Big Troubled Bear
The wrong side of normal

98 m900 sold, Red 696

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2008, 12:44:49 AM »

Went through the same a couple of years ago, left and am much happier for it.

Did have a hard time though but friends pulled me right waytogo

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Mother
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2008, 01:02:15 AM »

Strippers, Scotch, and Fast Motorcycles

Count Desmo

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2008, 05:16:23 AM »

Meantime, I'm waiting for the alternating gut twisting/disbelief/anger to go away. Good thing I only work 3 days a week. I can take my rum medicine  drink

Do what you need to do, but keep it in moderation.  Booze may help with the pain, but it won't make things clearer for you.  I don't think cheater's ever change, so getting out is the right course of action (which you already know.)  This just sucks all the way around for you.  Sorry, bro.
Duc Stamp

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2008, 06:27:25 AM »

Ahh, the good ole GPS trick! 

Just think, what else has she been keeping from ya?
Or sharing with you.   vomit

Sorry to hear about all this.  Things will get better.
junior varsity
loves ze desmodromics.

GT1k, 99 M900(V), 98 M900(W), 00 M900S, 02 748E/R

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2008, 06:41:06 AM »

Sean Connery advocates slappin' women who get out of line, hell, they slap us for just saying things like 'nice tits', I'll tell you in this situation to do the same.

junior varsity
loves ze desmodromics.

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2008, 06:41:28 AM »

Become one with the Indian Nation, and Slapaho.

El Matador
Do I need knee pucks for my

'06 S2R1K, '07 695 - Sold, '99 996 - Sold, '04 Hurricane Project

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2008, 07:29:11 AM »

Become one with the Indian Nation, and Slapaho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6flcm1lUEI&feature=related

Watch, learn, laugh

minkman

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2008, 07:31:17 AM »

First I am really sorry you're having to go through this. It sucks.

I am not a lawyer, but I went through the same thing a few years ago. The following advice is from experience, not legal training. However, GET PROOF, the kind that is admissible in court. If she's been texting constantly, get a itemized copy of her cell bill. If she's been paying for any of their meetings, get copies of her credit card bills. NC is a no fault state as well, but infidelity effects alimony. Your state might be the same.

Here, when a spouse moves out, they have abandoned the marriage. The one remaining in the residence is now the sole resident. That means you can change the locks and she can't say shit about it. If she's not staying there any more, lock her out. It'll feel good.

Good luck,
Ken
dolci

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2008, 07:40:23 AM »

Here, when a spouse moves out, they have abandoned the marriage. The one remaining in the residence is now the sole resident. That means you can change the locks and she can't say shit about it. If she's not staying there any more, lock her out. It'll feel good.

Not in MD>  I had a friend that did that and was ordered to give the soon-to-be ex the keys.  Also, if she bought the house before you were married, and you are not on the mortgage or the deed, it will, most likely be considered hers.  I am in the middle of all this and anything that either one of us had prior to the marriage is considered ours - if it was bought after the marriage, then it gets divided up.

Speak with an attorney or a mediator and get some advice quickly as to how to proceed.

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing; however, they can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

2005 620ie
1998 GS500E - gone
junior varsity
loves ze desmodromics.

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2008, 07:44:04 AM »

and next time, shout 'we want prenupt, we want prenupt', like kanye sez.

Ducatista

I don't need to brag about a titanium member.

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2008, 07:52:52 AM »

I don't think cheater's ever change

Not to threadjack, but I'll do it anyway.  I don't entirely agree with this statement.  It is true of some cheaters; however, not all who have been unfaithful in one relationship will always be unfaithful in subsequent relationships.  I do agree that once a person has cheated in a relationship that they are much more likely to cheat in the same relationship again, unless some drastic changes are made, which is very rare.  However, if the person who was unfaithful is in a relationship in the future with someone and is in all the right circumstances, then s/he is more likely to be faithful.  I do agree with the end result of your advice.  Run.  It will probably happen again.

carbon fiber Superbike front fender, bar end mirrors, floating cast iron rotors, carbon fiber chin fairing, Cycle Cat frame sliders, Arrow carbon fiber low mount slip ons, Rizoma billet cam belt covers w/ plexi windows, Rizoma billet front sprocket cover, billet handlebar clamp, carbon fiber rear hugger, tail chop, open air box, Corbin seat, stainless clutch springs w/ black keepers, suicideless sidestand bolt, Evoluzione clutch slave cylinder

www.myspace.com/bitgoddess
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: