Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 15, 2024, 09:29:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Pregnant and Didn't Know It (the show, not me)  (Read 4201 times)
Stella

« on: November 10, 2009, 04:54:25 PM »

Can a woman really not know? 

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
kp

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 05:02:19 PM »

I really don't see how
somegirl
crazy bike girl

aka msincredible

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 05:16:39 PM »

Haven't seen the show (I don't watch TV).  How far along are these women when they find out?

You occasionally hear about teenagers who don't realize, I suppose they can't tell the difference from all the changes going on in puberty?  Being overweight and having other health problems might make it harder to know as well, I suppose. Huh?

Need help posting pictures?  Check out the photo FAQ.
Stella

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 05:18:47 PM »

I haven't seen an episode but Discovery Health has a series about it.  Before I insert the rolling eyeball emoticon I thought I'd throw the question out here.  

Stella

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 05:25:11 PM »

Yes, I suppose young teens or women with health issue(s) that would mask a pregnancy would give the show more credibility.  Not sure I want to get sucked into an episode to find out when I can spend the time picking up dog poop (or on the DMF).    Wink

No_Normale

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 07:36:16 PM »

If one is clueless and completely unaware of their bodies and their health are they really good candidates for being glorified parents?

Another great TV show for our viewing enjoyment. I know I won't get sucked into this classy piece of television programming...I had no idea that someone would ever think this interesting enough to broadcast.

I shake my head at what this world is coming too...
dolci

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 04:06:19 AM »

I think I can avoid this show completely.  I have definitely heard of youngers people that get pregnant that are so unaware of their bodies, also women that don't have regular periods to begin with could have this happen.  I have also heard of morbidly (I mean house-sized) obese women that haven't realized they were pregnant.

I knew I was pregnant before the little lines showed up on the stick! 

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing; however, they can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

2005 620ie
1998 GS500E - gone
Stella

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 01:56:00 PM »

Another great TV show for our viewing enjoyment. I know I won't get sucked into this classy piece of television programming...I had no idea that someone would ever think this interesting enough to broadcast.

How to make them go away?!   I'll stick with NatGeo, Discovery (the educational shows) and ok, Family Guy.   Wink

cokey
hey take a look @ my

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 02:26:44 PM »

My wife watched that show a few times.. I'm always trying to change the chanel.. the time I saw it, a lady with a bone desease had one child.. later on she was on the toilet with pains and gave birth to twins..  shit was pretty damn freaky.. of course they were premies, she wasn't showing thgh.. its crazy how she wasn't showing any with twins.. it does happen out there, more then you would think too..  moreso for over weight females thgh..

I WIN
Quote from: my wife
Ok babe I surrender to u.  U may work me out till I drop

About the goat...
 His name was Bob, but the family called him BeelzeBob. 
make the beast with two backs goats.
Stella

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 06:30:38 PM »

My wife watched that show a few times.. I'm always trying to change the chanel.. the time I saw it, a lady with a bone desease had one child.. later on she was on the toilet with pains and gave birth to twins.. 

TWO pregnancies and she never knew?!  So....odd.  I don't know.  There's no other word I can think of...

duqette

Does this bike make my butt look fast?

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 05:45:48 AM »

Sure, I had a client who was a competitive marathon runner. She didn't usually have a period, and found out well into her 2nd trimester. (I remade her wedding gown into a pregnancy wedding gown.)

If you mean didn't know all the way to the end, well, yes, it happens, very occasionally, with the morbidly obese, and the morbidly detached from their physical bodies.

Can't imagine why anyone would want to watch a TV show about it.

"Youth is wasted on the young." --GB Shaw
aprilmaybe

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 02:52:15 PM »

My sister didn't know she was pregnant with her second until she was 6 months along. Her daughters wound up being 11 months apart so her body was out of wack to begin with.
cokey
hey take a look @ my

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2009, 03:26:26 PM »

my wife watches all this weird stuff man..  she is pregnant now, so maybe that's why she watches this one.. she hasn't watched it since the last time though..

I WIN
Quote from: my wife
Ok babe I surrender to u.  U may work me out till I drop

About the goat...
 His name was Bob, but the family called him BeelzeBob. 
make the beast with two backs goats.
CannedIce

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 10:43:17 AM »

My wife watched that show a few times.. I'm always trying to change the chanel.. the time I saw it, a lady with a bone desease had one child.. later on she was on the toilet with pains and gave birth to twins..  shit was pretty damn freaky.. of course they were premies, she wasn't showing thgh.. its crazy how she wasn't showing any with twins.. it does happen out there, more then you would think too..  moreso for over weight females thgh..

I remember that one. She was on bed rest and gained some weight from that so totally didn't realize she was pregnant. That coupled with the medication she was taking created symptoms similar to pregnancy and was used to it.

I watched a few episodes and was shocked at the different scenarios. One of them was a little overweight, but was on the pill. She smoked and drank during pregnancy and then one day doubled over in pain and viola she was in labor. The baby turned out just fine despite all the partying. Wow! Hope to god I never have to experience that. I can't imagine going to the emergency room thinking I have stomach pains only to find out I'm about to give birth. yikes!

Candice Babineau

----Bikes-------
2009 Monster 696
ducducgooseme
Local Moderator

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2009, 03:36:55 AM »

Stella, wasnt Randimus pregnant?  or was that just water/beer bloat?   Grin

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up