Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 05:22:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 SEASON OPENER  (Read 5645 times)
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« on: March 31, 2010, 07:51:50 AM »

Okay, I don't know about the rest of You, but I think it's getting time to get Our crew gathered up and do some Riding.  Lets hear some input on a meeting/ ride, if there's already things brewing, cool.   I don't hit the Facebook very often so I might be outta the loop, anyway the time is near,Let's hear from YOU.. coffee [moto] waytogo

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 02:43:25 PM »

Well, I can refer you to the pinned topic of Sunday mornings at Montague's, I guess.  The last post on there I suggested April 11 since this weekend is Easter and last weekend I was in ABQ.  I am still up for that date unless someone wants to meet before then. 

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
KRJ

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 02:46:06 AM »

Yeah, I forgot.. And I even have it marked on My calander, now that I look.  Roll Eyes
   very good, hope to see Our old friends and meet some new. waytogo

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 04:01:58 AM »

Okay then, everyone make sure to go to church on Easter and while you're there, pray for good weather for the following Sunday.  Shall we meet at 9AM at Montague's? 

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
dusty
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 07:16:36 AM »

You mean meet before church?  Are we going to ride to the church together?   Wink

I'm up for anything.  Let me know what you all want to do and I will be there.  waytogo
KRJ

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 08:02:25 AM »

OH, YEAH...
                 I'm diggin it,  9:00 am, Sunday, 4/11/10.   altho an Easter Bunny ride thru the Church sounds fun also!!  (as lightning bolts from Heaven zap Me outta My chair)

butch

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 03:43:34 PM »

I'm there!!  Moto GP later in the day too!! Wooo Hooo!!
M-R-Yellow

900ss_yellow

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 09:16:55 AM »

Thanks for planning a Birthday ride for me.  I'll  definitely be there.

As a bonus, everyone will finally get to meet Christy's and my little ducatista. (not so little any more)
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2010, 09:48:22 AM »

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait to see you guys!  Been tooooo long.  So even if the weather is crappy, let's meet over there for coffee and maybe we can touch on the club business for long enough (three minutes) to say we did it for the season.   Grin  DDGM said he would help me figure out how to get our gang officially recognized by Ducati.  He did it for the High Desert Hooligans and now has something going for the Denver crew.  Happy Easter everyone!

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
KRJ

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 04:21:51 PM »

Everybody ready?  Want to see You All Tomorrow morn @ 9:00,  Let's have a great start to a great riding season.... GO DOGS  [moto]

bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2010, 07:52:02 PM »

Yeah, baby!!!!  Sounds like some folks will be riding from Denver to meet us at Pine Junction around 11AM.  So that is the plan
(in case anyone is running late and wants to catch up with the group).  See ya manana!   [moto]

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2010, 05:03:33 PM »

It was so much fun today!  The weather turned out to be beautiful and the roads were not bad at all.  It was great to see the regulars and meet some new folks, too!  

Drink up the coffee, get the chill out, then up the pass!

Stop to regroup and compare notes on the unmarked sheriff's car at the top of the last hill:

And Pine Junction:

I know these riders look familiar.  I think I've seen them everytime I've ever ridden this route.  So glad to finally meet Enis, Lee, and Al  (the Yellow Leather Man) and find out they are on the SoCO DOG distribution list.

And there's Butch!

KRJ (and Lance):

Thanks for coming out to meet us, Bick!  Left to right:  Bick, Phil, Mike, KRJ, Butch

And we were able to catch a couple WSBK races before the party broke up.  BTW, Happy Birthday, Mike!!!

« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 05:01:30 PM by bonfy » Logged

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 05:18:53 AM »

looks like some fun  [moto]

we actually had a big group turn out..for once in a long time....

i miss u guys..hope to see ya soon....

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
dusty
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 12:14:53 PM »

Nice to see some of you again and meet some new people.  Sorry I couldn't do the whole ride this time, but I definitely will soon.  [moto] Thanks for the pics, Bonfy.   popcorn
ducducgooseme
Local Moderator

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 06:57:42 AM »

Great pics!!  Looking forward to meeting the soco gang.  Great to see its big and growing!!!

If any of you are up north, my house is your house, my garage is your garage....

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: