Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 08:22:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Race talk - WARNING!! SPOILERS!!!  (Read 198353 times)
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #690 on: October 18, 2015, 10:37:19 PM »

A nail bitter to the end...six passes on the last lap!...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #691 on: October 24, 2015, 07:09:49 AM »

Finally watched the Losail WSBK races yesterday...exciting, with surprise winners in each race... waytogo

MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #692 on: October 24, 2015, 11:26:07 AM »

MotoGP live in my garage tonight. Race starts at 9.   drink  drink  popcorn popcorn  bacon bacon

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #693 on: October 27, 2015, 12:23:04 PM »

So the MotoGP championship is down to the last race.  This move cost Rossi 3 points...I think he let his frustrations with the Spaniards get the better of himself...

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/sepang-clash-video-should-rossi-be-penalized-for-marquez-crash-at-sepang-motopgp-motorcyclist?cmpid=enews102715&spPodID=030&spMailingID=23846483&spUserID=NjMxMTY5MjE1NDYS1&spJobID=662762782&spReportId=NjYyNzYyNzgyS0
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 12:25:58 PM by Speed 3 Pilot » Logged

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #694 on: October 29, 2015, 06:32:30 AM »

So what do all of you who have seen the recent races think of this? I think Rossi should have handled himself better but understandably frustrated with the Spaniards. From all the footage I've watched it looks to me that Marquez turned into Rossi and Marquez didn't have to do that. He had other options to deal with Rossi pushing him wide.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #695 on: October 29, 2015, 05:24:35 PM »

So what do all of you who have seen the recent races think of this? I think Rossi should have handled himself better but understandably frustrated with the Spaniards. From all the footage I've watched it looks to me that Marquez turned into Rossi and Marquez didn't have to do that. He had other options to deal with Rossi pushing him wide.

Pretty much agree, a sad ending to a great season in MotoGP.  Rossi's back of the grid starting position for Valencia has pretty much sealed it, unless he can convince Dovi or Iannone to take out Jorge...if the Spaniards were working together, why not the Italians?... Roll Eyes

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #696 on: October 30, 2015, 08:49:29 AM »

I've watched more and more footage & interviews.  Right now I'm inclined to think Marquez is a lying douchbag punk.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #697 on: November 23, 2015, 09:18:25 AM »

Casey's back

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #698 on: November 23, 2015, 09:37:33 PM »

Casey's back

Yahoo!

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #699 on: November 23, 2015, 10:05:40 PM »

Casey's back

Back where, on a Ducati?...

popcorn

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #700 on: November 24, 2015, 05:31:26 AM »

Back where, on a Ducati?...

popcorn

As a test rider.  For now.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #701 on: November 24, 2015, 08:45:24 AM »

As a test rider.  For now.

And as an "ambassador" for the Ducati brand however that works as he never cared for the P.R. side of things.  He may get some wildcard rides.  He likes that Ducati is now listening to the riders whilst HRC still thinks the engineers know best.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #702 on: February 23, 2016, 03:02:34 PM »

WSBK Philip Island Race 2 at 6:00pm on Sat 2/27, CH 1229...don't see Race 1 on the schedule... Huh?

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #703 on: February 26, 2016, 08:34:26 AM »

WSBK Philip Island Race 2 at 6:00pm on Sat 2/27, CH 1229...don't see Race 1 on the schedule... Huh?

Yes.  beIN is televising both WSBK & MotoGP this year from what I understand. Race 1 may be telecast tonight, Friday the 26th, at 6pm.  A little bit ago when I was at home it was only listed as "To Be Announced". I think it should be the race as WSBK has a new format this year with Race 1 being run on  Saturdays and Race 2 on Sundays.  It looks like that is what they are going to do all season long so as to attract more television viewing.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #704 on: February 26, 2016, 09:30:35 AM »

Tks for the info... Grin

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: