Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 09:10:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Race talk - WARNING!! SPOILERS!!!  (Read 198462 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2011, 04:54:14 PM »

Absolutely cracking Race 1 for WSBK at Donington.   Shocked

No kidding!!  How about those Met...  I mean Melandris?   Grin  He just flipping took off after Smyrz!

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2011, 06:21:44 PM »

No kidding!!  How about those Met...  I mean Melandris?   Grin  He just flipping took off after Smyrz!

Hey!  That's my line!

And it seems I've started to get my race updates from this thread, as I keep forgetting to record.

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2011, 12:03:46 AM »

Second race was a good one also...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2011, 10:37:58 PM »

MotoGP from Jerez is on Speed at 2am Sunday morn April 3 for those who get this in time and who don't already know.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2011, 05:46:56 PM »

Crazy race today!

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2011, 08:02:09 PM »

Hell yes it was.  I really think Vale could have made it on the podium if he wouldn't have lost the front...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2011, 11:03:24 PM »

Crashfest!...

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2011, 08:39:06 AM »

Hell yes it was.  I really think Vale could have made it on the podium if he wouldn't have lost the front...

The pity of it all was that he didn't even really have to charge that corner. Of course I'm pretty sure that he, more than anyone, even Stoner, is painfully aware of that.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2011, 08:35:19 AM »

World Super Bike on Sunday. Let's hope Biaggi has cleaned up his act. Go Checa! Go Haslam!

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2011, 04:09:35 PM »

World Super Bike on Sunday. Let's hope Biaggi has cleaned up his act. Go Checa! Go Haslam!

the DVR is set!...

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2011, 07:23:22 PM »

World Super Bike on Sunday. Let's hope Biaggi has his ass handed to him by Melandri.

Fixed.   Evil

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2011, 06:49:50 PM »

just finished watching the first race...to quote Chuck Berry, "go Johnny go!"... Grin
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 08:48:09 PM by old fighter pilot » Logged

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2011, 09:44:04 PM »

My DVR didn't record all of the second race but I know what happened in a nutshell.  bang head

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2011, 05:53:01 PM »

HOLY SMOKES!!  Great race at Estoril today!!  Shame that Marco went out on the first lap after dominating all weekend.  But more than that, I'm glad that You'regay got snubbed.   waytogo

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2011, 11:11:16 PM »

Hell of a battle, glad to see Pedrosa get the win...not that I'm a fan of his, but better him than Jorge...

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: