Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 27, 2024, 01:29:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 85   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly evening meet up.  (Read 161492 times)
MongoReturns

I'm very busy

« Reply #195 on: July 20, 2010, 05:27:07 PM »

Ah yes, it was great meeting you guys, except Emily.  Brian, I owe you $15  Grin.  And the tacos were, in fact, Awesome.  Sum total of 15 drops of rain on both bikes, +1 inspection expired ticket   vomitPolice.

2000Monster750Dark: cored pipes, stage2, 43t, f-18, dptach
2007 1098Red: home depot cooler guard, on sale cluch cover, on sale dp dark tall screen, ebay hugger, hand painted clutch spring caps
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #196 on: July 21, 2010, 01:11:41 AM »

Ah yes, it was great meeting you guys, except Emily.   

+1 inspection expired ticket   vomitPolice.

was this Ducatista Emily?...was she flexin her Guns for ya Mongo?...

and was the expired inspection on the Monster or the 1098?

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #197 on: July 21, 2010, 02:48:44 AM »

*The* Emily?

She posted someplace ... Guess she's given up lurking and going to be 'alive' again?

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
MongoReturns

I'm very busy

« Reply #198 on: July 21, 2010, 05:16:35 AM »

was this Ducatista Emily?...was she flexin her Guns for ya Mongo?...

and was the expired inspection on the Monster or the 1098?

Is there more than one Emily?  Strong like dude in little girl package?  I'd met her last year.  Or the previous year.  I've lost track of time since perfecting forward time travel.

Yeah, it was the Monster - inspection sticker is quite visible on that thing.  Though it could've been the 1098 too  Grin.  So much for my never getting them inspected again theory.  Can I borrow somebody's front & rear wheels, that actually have some tread left on them? j/k  Tongue

2007 1098Red: home depot cooler guard, on sale cluch cover, on sale dp dark tall screen, ebay hugger, hand painted clutch spring caps
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #199 on: July 21, 2010, 05:41:56 AM »

Is there more than one Emily?  Strong like dude in little girl package?  I'd met her last year.  Or the previous year.  I've lost track of time since perfecting forward time travel.

Yeah, it was the Monster - inspection sticker is quite visible on that thing.  Though it could've been the 1098 too  Grin.  So much for my never getting them inspected again theory.  Can I borrow somebody's front & rear wheels, that actually have some tread left on them? j/k  Tongue

That's the one...

As visible as they are - I think you're the first person I've heard of getting ganked for one. Did the officer roll up next to you at a light or something and just happen to notice? OR were you being bad  Evil

- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
tuanogus
« Reply #200 on: July 21, 2010, 05:55:55 AM »

I've lost track of time since perfecting forward time travel.

You gotta write a book about your invention! It'll sell and make you lots of money!

Did the officer roll up next to you at a light or something and just happen to notice? OR were you being bad  Evil

I believe the officer was weeping when I came over to see WTF was going on. A tiny, tiny man with a badge and pair of binoculars.
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #201 on: July 21, 2010, 05:58:28 AM »

I believe the officer was weeping when I came over to see WTF was going on. A tiny, tiny man with a badge and pair of binoculars.

Oooooo kaaaayy

- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
MongoReturns

I'm very busy

« Reply #202 on: July 21, 2010, 06:36:31 AM »

They spotted me from somewhere; I just heard the "DONK DONK"  behind me & saw the lights.  I'm usually really good at spotting them.  "Do you know why we stopped you?"  And I really had no idea!  Why do they even ask that?  My rear tire is pretty bad though - must've happened when I blasted around DC last week  Evil.

Shirlington not exactly a hotbed of crime.  I was probably the first person they talked to all day, and am at least 1ft taller than that poor little dude.

DRKWNG
« Reply #203 on: July 21, 2010, 09:39:11 AM »

was this Ducatista Emily?

Yep.  I talked her into coming out...
triangleforge
I'm just a guy. I'm no

2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon

« Reply #204 on: July 23, 2010, 01:00:15 AM »

Where's the fun this Tuesday?  i'm in town for a wedding this weekend (out in Ohiopyle, PA) through Thursday and would love to put some faces with DMF avatars.

We'll be staying up in Bethesda & may need to cut out early as that evening might be the only chance to spend time with my best buddy in town & his lovely wife, but if I can make it work tell me where to be & we'll be there.

Cheers,
BRAD

By hammer and hand all arts do stand.
2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #205 on: July 23, 2010, 01:18:32 AM »

I work in Bethesda...maybe we'll have to just meet for a beer and chatting in Bethesda afterwork?!?!?!

hell....maybe another go at the wonderful ambiance of Hank Dietles?!?!?!...$1.75 Yuengling drafts from 4-7 is their unpublished happy hour special...

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
tuanogus
« Reply #206 on: July 23, 2010, 03:11:23 AM »

We have a guest! Ya, let's do Bethesda'ish to keep the logistics simple. chug
rgramjet
It would have been Fine if it wasnt for my Meddling

What'd you say about my Momma?

« Reply #207 on: July 23, 2010, 03:30:33 AM »

Theres a place called Chef Tony's on St Elmo in Bethesda.  I know the owner, couldnt be a nicer guy. 

Cheap lunch specials and there was only one entree more than $20 for dinner (2 soft shell crabs).  He said he could arrange for bike parking in the alley next door or there is garage parking with bike spaces right next to the entrance.

You're obviously a crack smokin' redneck carpenter. Kiss

in 1st and 2nd it was like this; ringy-ting-ting-ting slow boring ho-hum .......oh!........OMG! What the fu.........HOLY SHIT !!--ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-Sofadriver

What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled!
rgramjet
It would have been Fine if it wasnt for my Meddling

What'd you say about my Momma?

« Reply #208 on: July 23, 2010, 03:34:47 AM »

......and Ive fulfilled my "once every ten years at Dietle's" quota!   Evil

Being old and married, I need something to look at other than smoking derelicts (non biking derelicts) wandering into my space or 300 lbs of drunk chick on the verge of stumbling into my lap.  That's just me.

You're obviously a crack smokin' redneck carpenter. Kiss

in 1st and 2nd it was like this; ringy-ting-ting-ting slow boring ho-hum .......oh!........OMG! What the fu.........HOLY SHIT !!--ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-Sofadriver

What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled!
triangleforge
I'm just a guy. I'm no

2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon

« Reply #209 on: July 23, 2010, 03:38:45 AM »

Excellent -- we're off for the wilds of Ohiopyle in a bit, so will be offline until Monday; I'll check in and find out where folks have landed.

By hammer and hand all arts do stand.
2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 85   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: