Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 03:08:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Definition of POMPOUS - edited with the original profile information  (Read 8456 times)
Pip
BRRAAAAIIINNNNSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

ROLL TIDE

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 04:55:29 AM »

I seriously should run a dating course for men.

Why do I get the feeling that this "course" would be similiar to a military confidence course?

"You can fight a lot of enemies and survive, but not your biology."

Wouldn't fat air be easier to disappear into?
ungeheuer
ɹǝʌO d∩ uıɐןɐɹʇsn∀
Local Moderator
Post Whore

Often wrong. Never in doubt.

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 05:01:04 AM »

"For $50 you can touch my hero member"  You ol' charmer  waytogo

Ducati 1100S Monster Ducati 1260ST Multistrada + Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE

Previously: Ducati1200SMultistradaDucatiMonster696DucatiSD900MotoMorini31/2
SacDuc

WWSDD?

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 05:01:54 AM »

And have a clue, and not be a pompous jerk....and....

Whoa whoa whoa. Just because ONE smart, pretty girl took pity on you doesn't make you a expert. You just stick to making sure that her contacts aren't strong enough and that she can't escape your backwoods compound. We all know what the moat is really for.

cheeky

sac

HATERS GONNA HATE.
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 05:19:38 AM »

why has it taken soooooo long?

Safety Dance - Men Without Hats Official Video

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
NorDog
I don't feel like a

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 05:25:31 AM »

It does beg the question as to what your friend had in common with twinkletoes that they gen'd a match

It was her prosthetic leg.

A man in passion rides a mad horse. -- Ben Franklin

SacDuc

WWSDD?

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2010, 05:27:17 AM »

If you can't dance try this:

Breakin' and Poppin'

HATERS GONNA HATE.
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 05:31:05 AM »

Whoa whoa whoa. Just because ONE smart, pretty girl took pity on you doesn't make you a expert. You just stick to making sure that her contacts aren't strong enough and that she can't escape your backwoods compound. We all know what the moat is really for.

cheeky

sac

That's the third part of the course-how to find attractive sweet women who are willing to consider the left side of the bell curve, or as I like to call it, "Cupid's bargain bin".

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
SacDuc

WWSDD?

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 05:35:34 AM »

That's the third part of the course-how to find attractive sweet women who are willing to consider the left side of the bell curve, or as I like to call it, "Cupid's bargain bin".

Worked for me!!   waytogo

sac

/and Joel
//definitely Joel

HATERS GONNA HATE.
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2010, 05:39:07 AM »

Some of my most memorable (scarring) experiences involved shopping in Cupid's Damaged/Defective Goods Bin

.....and can we get a picture here of this Lord of the Dance?

This is an insult to the Pez community
NorDog
I don't feel like a

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2010, 05:56:53 AM »

A man in passion rides a mad horse. -- Ben Franklin

SacDuc

WWSDD?

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2010, 05:58:47 AM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Well played!   waytogo

sac

HATERS GONNA HATE.
dolci

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2010, 05:59:42 AM »

Some of my most memorable (scarring) experiences involved shopping in Cupid's Damaged/Defective Goods Bin

.....and can we get a picture here of this Lord of the Dance?

I don't have any pics....but I understand that there are a few on his plentyoffish.com profile...I'll ask Ktay for the link

My friend Ktay shows up at about 2:24 in this video....  http://www.surewest.net/video/play/333424/channels/cnn/us
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 06:10:23 AM by dolci » Logged

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing; however, they can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

2005 620ie
1998 GS500E - gone
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2010, 06:13:06 AM »

Worked for me!!   waytogo

sac

/and Joel
//definitely Joel

lm and I met online too   laughingdp

This was my ad that won lm over  cheeky

I'm going to assume, that if I write that I like to take long walks on the beach, my dance card is going to be filled for the next 5 years. Well here goes........ I have a job I like, I own a truck ( and it runs), I have skin I'm comfortable in, I hold purses while shopping, I prefer a woman who prefers Victoria's Secret to Frederic's of Hollywood ( same with Ann Taylors to Walmart), I own a suit, I like a happy hour margarita every now and then, I like road trips, I know what Johnny Cash, Dwight Yoakam and Mike Ness all have in common, I like to dance, I play softball, I rollerblade, I ride bikes, I ride motorcycles, I have scars, I want to skydive someday, I'm not afraid to try, I ask for directions, and.......... I think actions speak louder than words.

Dear Santa...... I want a friend.....and a stick.(I know someone out there will get it) What kind of friend do I want....let me see. I want the kind of friend who doesn't look at you like you're retarded, when you show up at their door, on a breezy spring afternoon, with a bottle of cheap champagne and two plastic kites from target. I want a friend who's not afraid to sing in the car....... even if I'm in it. I want a friend who can look past my flaws...... I do not....have not.....nor ever will, look like Brad Pitt (or Tom Sellick...if he's your thing). I want a friend who's strong...... I already have a door-mat.... I don't need another one. I want the type of friend, who would just love to slap those punk kids on MTV's Real World.... cuz we know what it's like to live and work in the real world....and appreciate what we are given. I want a friend who smiles just because.... and if she's not smiling (bad day at work, just got through watching Old Yeller, stubbed toe) will smile when I tell the muffin joke. I want a friend who knows the brain is the largest sex organ...... and that self-confidence is sexier than any thong. I want a friend who challenges me,(not to be confused with pushing me). I want a friend who gets it. I feel like the kid in the movie Caddy Shack, who rattles off what he wants, only to hear his uncle say.... "you'll get nothing and like it", but..... as they say..."nothing ventured.... nothing gained.

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
dolci

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2010, 06:15:26 AM »

BP - great ad!

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing; however, they can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

2005 620ie
1998 GS500E - gone
SacDuc

WWSDD?

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2010, 06:35:05 AM »

*throws panties at Joel*

HATERS GONNA HATE.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: