Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 03:08:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Definition of POMPOUS - edited with the original profile information  (Read 8457 times)
GAAN
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2010, 06:12:10 PM »

24karat real...hahaha
The Bacon Junkie
I have a Bacon Wrapped

Save the brass...

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2010, 06:48:56 PM »

This guy sounds more like the definition of "tool"

I only see jesus having a sauna with a teletubbie.
I find it disturbing that you're imagining me in a sauna, never mind the teletubbie aspect of it

Save the Brass...
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2010, 07:06:24 PM »

This guy sounds more like the definition of "tool"

reminds me of an old Mustang I almost bought once....

looked cherry on the outside (tons of bondo)

and the interior was flawless (but had a bad smell lurking under the fabreze),

under the hood it was a smoker once the 90 weight oil warmed up

guy's a fancified CCEMN1

This is an insult to the Pez community
r_ciao

My first Ducati.

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2010, 09:10:08 AM »

that guy is a "legend in his own mind"

'09 Monster 696+ Red, of course.
EvoTech Tail Tidy, SpeedyMoto frame sliders, 14T front sprocket
Pip
BRRAAAAIIINNNNSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

ROLL TIDE

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2010, 09:34:44 AM »

I find it difficult to place this gentleman and any like him in a contributing position in society.  bang head

"You can fight a lot of enemies and survive, but not your biology."

Wouldn't fat air be easier to disappear into?
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2010, 09:42:06 AM »

if i ever run for office i'm hiring rat as my spokesperson.

if anyonce can deflect any bad i have done in my life and accentuate why the other guy is worse it's him.  laughingdp

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2010, 10:32:49 AM »

if i ever run for office i'm hiring rat as my spokesperson.

if anyonce can deflect any bad i have done in my life and accentuate why the other guy is worse it's him.  laughingdp

I could even spin that Moose photo into a winning campaign symbol of your commitment to wildlife...rope in the Green vote

SacDuc

WWSDD?

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2010, 05:36:23 AM »

Edited/footnoted for clarity by RAT

Actually the shorthand of all this fits into one brief sentence "Man-God seeks worshippers"

Approachable, intelligent, urbane,, affectionate, athletic, flexible, adventurous, responsible, monogamous (I have elected to omit mention of any prior relationship disasters like my last wife make the beast with two backsing the pool boy, the garbage man and the landscaper while I took my fabulous "being" WORLDWIDE) non-smoker with a WORLDWIDE lifestyle seeks LTR. Open to long distance contacts. PLEASE BE AWARE: My profile is candid.  (My ego is as large as it is fragile, your job will be to keep it inflated at all times)

I am a retired airline pilot from an American flag supplemental airline (see pictures). In pursuing my dream of an aviation career, I never groveled in a ho-hum nine-to-five job merely to earn a living. Instead, starting with the Piper Cub, I have risen to flying commercial jet aircraft over the major trade routes of the world. I am a manly man of manly achievements executed in a mainly manly way....did I mention I was manly? (Please play I Did It My Way while reading this for full effect)

I've visited most national capitals. I've lived in Europe, South America, the Orient and on an island in the Caribbean Sea. The only continent I have not visited is Antarctica. (Sheerly because there is no one to impress there) I have a WORLDWIDE lifestyle with interests to match. Epic trekking by air has been my stock-in-trade. Through my work I am accustomed to moving easily within all cultures and levels of society. I have a practical, hands-on, no-nonsense, approach to life. It's part of my job description. Let me reaffirm that I am a take-charge man...actually a manly take charge manly man

In the larger sense though, the high standards and demands of my work do not entirely define me. (We get it...there is a whole attic-full of demons of unresolved emasculating childhood traumas that drove you to being a manly man) Now my time is my own. Though my formal education is in engineering, I have liberal and cosmopolitan values gained from both real-life experience and private scholarship and a compelling interest in all the Sciences, Arts and Letters. From astrophysics to daffodils, my curiosity about and empathy for the world extends to just about everything.  Except for the Newfie I ditched because it failed to meet my exacting and lofty standards as a dog whose qualities complimented my manly manliness I brake for wildlife. While I am manly I am also WORLDWIDELY SENSITIVE My present major professional interest is a developmental aviation company.

My personal interests start with maintaining optimal health (Because it was a far safer bet to work on my body and lifestyle rather than climbing up into that attic full of demons in my head and doing something emotionally courageous) and include mixing in polite society through social dancing. I am an occasional dancesport athlete (see pictures and dance credentials below). I have a basic formal culinary training and enjoy cooking and baking a world-travel-inspired healthy vegan cuisine. (I will not clog my colon with filthy rotting animal carcass meat and risk colon cancer..I have health fear issues masquerading as pious conceits of being a more highly evolved manly man)

I own, operate and sometimes live aboard a custom-built ocean sailing boat (see pictures). I cruise approximately three thousand miles per year, mostly in remote areas where the SCUBA diving is pristine. I fly a variety of aircraft (see pictures). I am part owner of a charter cruise boat that we lease out

I am a member of MENSA I make the beast with two backsing broke my brain studying every MENSA test I could find and finally got in and the Memphis Mountaineers. I participate in climbs several times per year. I am a recreational skier. I participate casually in most popular individual sports.

Ballroom Dance Credentials:

American Style NDCA Full Bronze Medal (eight dances) I am trained to a social level in the remaining six dances
International Style ISTD Bronze Certificates (three dances)
I am familiar with most novelty dances common in the USA and Europe.

I hope reading my profile ignites sparks of excitement, adventure and challenge in you. An adventure mindset and availability are my primary requisites because to me, life IS adventure.  I meant to say "an adventurous mindset"...or was it "a mindset of adventure?"

A shopping list of superficial attributes would be myopic. However, generic qualities of personal character and demeanor are auspicatory. Please be here for the right reasons. You may depend upon my reciprocation. (oh pulleeeze Mr Thesaurus...let's not gloss over the substance of personal character traits and qualities as superficial or myopic...your laundry list of manly achievements and incredible self-definition won't bridge what is most certainly a gaping dark and humorless chasm in your personal profile)

PLEASE be: sincere, direct, decorous, discerning, deportment and netiquette savvy, in CONTROL of your life with a grammatical, coherent, illustrative, credible profile and SIGNED correspondence (your given name is fine). 

PLEASE, spare me:
NO addictives: trustees of modern chemistry, tobacco, alcohol, food or religion.  There is only room for the one true faith....The WORLDWIDE ME!!
NO transparent vacuous dissembling persiflage, solecism, solipsism, fantasy or rant.  I can use a dictionary to sound good and MENSA-like
NO TROLLERS, NO UNAVAILABLES
NO polyandrists, misandrists, strumpets, grifters, psychos, neurotics, schemers, faith healers or self-mutilators.  I am sensitive but I can disparage and be dismissive of self-mutilators and the rest of the pantheon of broken people...but remember I brake for animals
NO opportunists, philistines, space cadets, wing nuts, "body language experts", persons who've dedicated their lives to babysitting their houseplants, ADHD-I sufferers or prophets of the B-B-D. I sneer at mere mortals

Edited/footnoted for clarity by Sac

LOOK AT ME! But pay no attention to my tiny, tiny penis.

HATERS GONNA HATE.
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2010, 06:01:08 AM »

you might be on to something here....figuratively speaking  Grin

ZLTFUL
Mama said I would go blind if I kept playing with my

WWSDD? Why Anal of course!

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2010, 11:43:57 AM »

I am not a violent person. But never have I wanted to punch another person in my life.
Then I would explain to him what is happening beneath his skin to cause the bruised and swollen appearance.
He is interested in learning afterall.

Avatar courtesy of www.mybadco.com
2012 Panigale 1199
2003 KTM 640 Adventure
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: