Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 21, 2024, 03:24:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 584   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUN STUFF  (Read 838138 times)
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #4215 on: January 10, 2013, 12:47:27 PM »

She died at 81 in a hospice in AZ for christ's sakes.

You don't suppose a long term illness or old age contributed eh?

bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head

don't get sarcasm, eh?   Evil

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #4216 on: January 10, 2013, 06:24:39 PM »

don't get sarcasm, eh?   Evil
A person can never tell in text.

If I knew you it would be different.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Mother

Free Organic Individual

« Reply #4217 on: January 10, 2013, 06:27:56 PM »

So...

I took the polishing wheel to the guts of my S&W today

really smoothed it out, help decrease the hand shaking necessary to fire the thing

compared to the our Walther, which has a trigger like a slightly strung out stripper's nono parts

now the S&W's trigger is at least like sex

vs

jerking off with sandpaper and a brick like it used to be

it was a good day

found my old skin suit
DucNaked
I'm not just the owner, I'm also a

« Reply #4218 on: January 10, 2013, 08:08:35 PM »

Got some new leather in the mail today.

"If your bike is quiter than mine your a pussy, if it's louder you're an asshole." Monster 1100S
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #4219 on: January 11, 2013, 10:00:59 AM »

So...

I took the polishing wheel to the guts of my S&W today

really smoothed it out, help decrease the hand shaking necessary to fire the thing

compared to the our Walther, which has a trigger like a slightly strung out stripper's nono parts

now the S&W's trigger is at least like sex

vs

jerking off with sandpaper and a brick like it used to be

it was a good day

Nothing helps a gun or the shooter like a smooth, slick trigger. It can turn a POS/I hate it/want to get rid of it gun into a favorite. waytogo bacon I have several that have made that magical transformation and I will never part with them.

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
hbliam
« Reply #4220 on: January 11, 2013, 01:06:26 PM »

Got some new leather in the mail today.

Milt sparks?
DucNaked
I'm not just the owner, I'm also a

« Reply #4221 on: January 11, 2013, 03:31:51 PM »

Milt sparks?
Yup, VM-II.

"If your bike is quiter than mine your a pussy, if it's louder you're an asshole." Monster 1100S
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #4222 on: January 11, 2013, 03:38:26 PM »

Gunny is still the man!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 03:41:39 PM by Bick » Logged

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
NorDog
I don't feel like a

« Reply #4223 on: January 11, 2013, 04:25:21 PM »

Gunny is still the man!

Yep.

One day many years ago somebody said, "God bless America" so God created the USMC.

A man in passion rides a mad horse. -- Ben Franklin

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4224 on: January 11, 2013, 04:38:49 PM »

Gunny is still the man!

Too bad he never really made the rank of Gunnery Sergeant.  Wink

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #4225 on: January 11, 2013, 04:48:07 PM »

Too bad he never really made the rank of Gunnery Sergeant.  Wink

But, if he had not had the medical discharge, and did make Gunny, he may have not been available for the consulting job on Apocalypse Now, which led to the cameo, which may have been the start of the whole domino effect that has given the rest of us decades of entertainment.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4226 on: January 11, 2013, 04:51:32 PM »

But, if he had not had the medical discharge, and did make Gunny, he may have not been available for the consulting job on Apocalypse Now, which led to the cameo, which may have been the start of the whole domino effect that has given the rest of us decades of entertainment.

waytogo

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Raux
« Reply #4227 on: January 12, 2013, 06:06:55 AM »

what safe was that in the first one?

that's quick access
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #4228 on: January 12, 2013, 06:17:07 AM »

what safe was that in the first one?

that's quick access

This one maybe?
http://www.gunvault.com/multivault-biometric-gvb2000.html

Raux
« Reply #4229 on: January 12, 2013, 06:39:31 AM »

looks like it

good prices too

Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 584   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: