Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 21, 2024, 01:21:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 584   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUN STUFF  (Read 838116 times)
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #4230 on: January 12, 2013, 08:34:42 AM »

I have two of these and they are great.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140904660528?hlp=false

I don't want something too big. I mounted both of mine on the wall in such a way that the front flops down.  The pistol is attached to the cover with velcro. 

The fingerprint reader will allow you to save a print from any angle, so don't save the print until you have mounted it.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #4231 on: January 12, 2013, 06:42:30 PM »

Looking to buy a 24+ rifle safe and didn't score on the search function.
Any recommendations from forum pros?
hbliam
« Reply #4232 on: January 12, 2013, 11:40:42 PM »

Looking to buy a 24+ rifle safe and didn't score on the search function.
Any recommendations from forum pros?

I've been considering one from this place. http://www.patriotsafe.com/
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #4233 on: January 13, 2013, 08:50:56 AM »

Browning Pro Steel safes rock! I have three. waytogo

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4234 on: January 15, 2013, 03:41:50 PM »

Buddy of mine snapped this at the 'Shot Show' today.  Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
stateprez

« Reply #4235 on: January 15, 2013, 04:06:37 PM »

Buddy of mine snapped this at the 'Shot Show' today.  Evil

If there's something more badass than that, I can't picture it.

'03 999 Mono
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #4236 on: January 15, 2013, 04:56:11 PM »

Made a decision...

Or more, due to lack of availability of any Kimber, and budget considerations...

So now the 7 days for the "instant" background check begins.   bang head

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4237 on: January 15, 2013, 05:03:21 PM »

Made a decision...

Or more, due to lack of availability of any Kimber, and budget considerations...

So now the 7 days for the "instant" background check begins.   bang head

waytogo You're gonna love that make the beast with two backser.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #4238 on: January 15, 2013, 05:07:34 PM »

I loved my 19, and my experience with their customer service has me sold for life!

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4239 on: January 15, 2013, 05:22:39 PM »

I could have been talked into selling you a Kimber.   Cheesy

Seriously though, I think you'll like the G21.  I haven't shot one of the Gen4 models, but I've heard that they're the softest shooting .45s out there.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4240 on: January 15, 2013, 05:28:36 PM »

I could have been talked into selling you a Kimber.   Cheesy

Seriously though, I think you'll like the G21.  I haven't shot one of the Gen4 models, but I've heard that they're the softest shooting .45s out there.

Wink Even my little 36 kicks like a full size 9.

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #4241 on: January 15, 2013, 05:44:03 PM »

cough....

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4242 on: January 15, 2013, 05:48:16 PM »

cough....

Again please.

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #4243 on: January 15, 2013, 05:50:04 PM »

Again please.
bullshit... Kiss

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

muskrat

« Reply #4244 on: January 15, 2013, 07:53:29 PM »

where is everyone buying their 556 ammo these days? 

Can we thin the gene pool? 

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 584   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: