Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 28, 2024, 09:24:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Help

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 584   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUN STUFF  (Read 841902 times)
sno_duc

« Reply #3930 on: October 04, 2012, 04:04:57 PM »

If your a fan of snub nosed wheel-guns.
http://www.charterfirearms.com/products/Charter_Bulldog_14420.asp
44 special throws a goodly sized chunk of lead.

A conclusion is the place you got tired of thinking
DucNaked
I'm not just the owner, I'm also a

« Reply #3931 on: October 04, 2012, 04:21:46 PM »

What's the consensus on the best pocket 9 or 380 that a poor painter can afford?
My next purchase is going to be some variant of HK P7. Not the cheapest, but I've seen some nice shooters go for around 400-500 ish. Plus I just think they are cool.

You could get this if you could find one. A P7K3
K= short 3 it came with three different caliber barrels 9mm, .32,and 22lr  waytogo

"If your bike is quiter than mine your a pussy, if it's louder you're an asshole." Monster 1100S
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #3932 on: October 04, 2012, 04:24:37 PM »

Looks cool, but at 6.5 inches won't fit in any of my pockets.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #3933 on: October 04, 2012, 04:30:14 PM »

My next purchase is going to be some variant of HK P7. Not the cheapest, but I've seen some nice shooters go for around 400-500 ish. Plus I just think they are cool.

Those things are clunky as make the beast with two backs and that grip safety is just stoopid.  Wink

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
DucNaked

« Reply #3934 on: October 04, 2012, 05:16:21 PM »

Those things are clunky as make the beast with two backs and that grip safety is just stoopid.  Wink
Maybe a little clunky, but I think it's a fine looking pistol.  drool

The thing on the grip cocks it, so not really a safety.

"If your bike is quiter than mine your a pussy, if it's louder you're an asshole." Monster 1100S
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #3935 on: October 04, 2012, 05:20:11 PM »

Sold a local DMF buddy a NIB HK P7M8 last year. Still have 1 P7M8 and 2 P7M13s. The 13s are stupid wide like a Glock 20/21. But I do like my P7M8... had it and several mags hard chromed and added night sights several years ago. It's a keeper. waytogo

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #3936 on: October 04, 2012, 05:27:33 PM »

The thing on the grip cocks it, so not really a safety.

Yeah, that's it. Even more stoopid.  Cheesy

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
DucNaked

« Reply #3937 on: October 04, 2012, 05:51:15 PM »

Yeah, that's it. Even more stoopid.  Cheesy
applause

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #3938 on: October 04, 2012, 05:54:48 PM »

applause

The one with the wood grips, is purdy though.

ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #3939 on: October 04, 2012, 06:28:15 PM »

Ruger LCP

The LCP is a direct knock-off of the KelTec 3AT with the addition of a slide lock.

THey are also finished much nicer, but I am not sure that matters for a carry gun.  The KT is much cheaper and if it matters, one can get a "fluff and buff" on the slide which makes it even better for carry and makes it a little nicer looking.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #3940 on: October 04, 2012, 06:39:52 PM »

The LCP is a direct knock-off of the KelTec 3AT with the addition of a slide lock.

I hadn't noticed that.  Cheesy

ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #3941 on: October 04, 2012, 06:41:06 PM »

I hadn't noticed that.  Cheesy

seriously?   Wink

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #3942 on: October 04, 2012, 06:45:22 PM »

seriously?   Wink

Tongue

stateprez

« Reply #3943 on: October 05, 2012, 06:12:29 AM »

Bud's has the grey Keltec for $248 on overstock....http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/884/products_id/46617/Overstock+Guns/Kel-Tec%20380%206RD%20BLUE/GRAY%20GRIP/

'03 999 Mono
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #3944 on: October 05, 2012, 06:26:33 AM »

Good price...

I have a friend that works at a shop that typically stocks the KelTecs.

I'll wait to hear back from him on a number before I jump on anything. By the time I pay shipping and transfer fees I might be able to get the same basic deal.

I'm not completely convinced I want the 380 yet anyway.

I've fired both versions in Ruger (380 and 9) and if I can get the right deal on a 9 in the right size I'd prefer to go that route. I realize the 9 will be just shy of an inch bigger in a couple of directions.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 584   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: