Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 20, 2024, 01:32:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Help

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 584   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUN STUFF  (Read 837959 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4410 on: January 31, 2013, 05:08:21 PM »

Stupid is as stupid does.

It would take me all day to post the number of Cops that do this, all make the beast with two backsing day.  Cheesy

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Cop-Justin-McGowan-OC-Sports-Grill-176631481.html

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #4411 on: January 31, 2013, 05:17:46 PM »

That's gonna leave a mark. Roll Eyes

Drinking and guns sounds fun at first until they go off... cop or not. bang head

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #4412 on: January 31, 2013, 05:32:40 PM »

It would take me all day to post the number of Cops that do this, all make the beast with two backsing day.  Cheesy

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Cop-Justin-McGowan-OC-Sports-Grill-176631481.html

is that cause you type really slow or...?

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4413 on: January 31, 2013, 05:40:32 PM »

Cheesy drink

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
fastwin

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #4414 on: January 31, 2013, 05:46:29 PM »

I don't think that's where he was going. laughingdp I'm the slow typer on this board. cheeky Thank God for aspell check!

Oops! Grin

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #4415 on: January 31, 2013, 05:50:32 PM »

Cheesy drink

Vino!

I don't think that's where he was going. laughingdp I'm the slow typer on this board. cheeky Thank God for aspell check!

Oops! Grin

>shakes cane and clucks bridge at you<

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
fastwin

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #4416 on: January 31, 2013, 07:37:43 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp

hbliam
« Reply #4417 on: January 31, 2013, 11:45:34 PM »

No argument there. And I'd say the same thing to them. Stupid.

In the last ten years I've worked at two agencies. At the first one I know a training officer that was shot in the leg by his rookie, a swat officer shot in the gut by a member of his team, a classmate that shot his partner in the arm during a gunfight, several rookies that AD'd in the parking lot and at home, and one of my present Sgt's AD'd in the station last month. We are still mocking him.
WarrenJ

« Reply #4418 on: February 01, 2013, 07:21:48 AM »

I know for a while, Richard Davis from Second Chance Body Armor was making kevlar police holsters because there were so many police AD's while holstering their guns.  The holster was made to capture the bullet.  It didn't sell well because most people don't want to admit that it is a problem.  I saw him demo it - it worked.

This isn't a dress rehearsal for life - this is it!
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #4419 on: February 01, 2013, 09:01:48 AM »

RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #4420 on: February 01, 2013, 09:18:06 AM »

No argument there. And I'd say the same thing to them. Stupid.

In the last ten years I've worked at two agencies. At the first one I know a training officer that was shot in the leg by his rookie, a swat officer shot in the gut by a member of his team, a classmate that shot his partner in the arm during a gunfight, several rookies that AD'd in the parking lot and at home, and one of my present Sgt's AD'd in the station last month. We are still mocking him.

Complacency with deadly weapons....well it can have deadly results....

I think it is an unfortunate aspect of human behavior that familiarity creates a mindset

that can be neglectful....whether it is a marriage/relationship, or something like a gun

if not regarded with care they can both turn deadly   Wink

This is an insult to the Pez community
fastwin

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #4421 on: February 01, 2013, 10:58:02 AM »

Marriage and guns are a bad combo. Bad juju. You can safely holster a gun but not a marriage. Did I just say that? Shit... don't tell my wife! She might shoot me! Grin

zach (Slag)

« Reply #4422 on: February 01, 2013, 12:35:04 PM »

Complacency with deadly weapons....well it can have deadly results....

Glock Leg isn't just about complacency. Bad holster design is a big part of it. I have an IWB holster for my Glock that the opening has started to curve in, and could easily pull the trigger. It will never be used again, and the only reason it isn't trashed is that I'm considering sending it back to the manufacturer. 

We did have an epic negligent discharge by one officer. Luckily no one was injured, and he was suspended for a very long time. Long enough that he had to get a new job. 

hbliam
« Reply #4423 on: February 01, 2013, 12:50:10 PM »

Glock Leg isn't just about complacency. Bad holster design is a big part of it.

Bad gun design is a bigger part of it. If there was a safety it wouldn't matter if the holster was perfect or not.
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #4424 on: February 01, 2013, 12:57:29 PM »

Bad gun design is a bigger part of it. If there was a safety it wouldn't matter if the holster was perfect or not.

I agree....that paired with my personal preference of an external hammer...hence why I like my 1911's so much....

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 584   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: