Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 19, 2024, 11:32:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 762307 times)
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #1605 on: November 19, 2012, 01:38:12 PM »

What I think is neat about that shot is how much the tires are deforming under stress.

JM

That and the guy upside-down in mid-air

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #1606 on: November 19, 2012, 01:40:40 PM »

Yea, the upside down guy is center stage, but I think it's a neat to see now the tires are deforming as they're being heavily stressed.

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
Oldfisti

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #1607 on: November 20, 2012, 01:13:58 PM »

Yea, the upside down guy is center stage, but I think it's a neat to see now the tires are deforming as they're being heavily stressed.

JM

Agreed.

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
Oldfisti

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #1608 on: November 20, 2012, 01:14:42 PM »

Image moved to WTF thread...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 01:38:07 PM by alfisti » Logged

spolic

« Reply #1609 on: November 20, 2012, 01:23:39 PM »

This picture goes in the WTF thread.  Lips Sealed

He man, where are all the ads?
Oldfisti

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #1610 on: November 20, 2012, 01:36:57 PM »

This picture goes in the WTF thread.  Lips Sealed

Good idea.  I will do so.

spolic

« Reply #1611 on: November 20, 2012, 02:02:57 PM »

Thanks! No would you be so kind to pass the bleach so I can wash my eyes out.

Kona Sunset
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 02:05:35 PM by spolic » Logged

He man, where are all the ads?
Oldfisti

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #1612 on: November 20, 2012, 02:11:55 PM »

For spolic...

Wink

Oldfisti

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #1613 on: November 21, 2012, 09:59:28 AM »

drool

Oldfisti

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #1614 on: November 24, 2012, 07:41:16 AM »

Oldfisti

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #1615 on: November 24, 2012, 08:16:08 AM »

Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1616 on: November 24, 2012, 12:09:57 PM »

Love the altereds Smiley

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1617 on: November 24, 2012, 05:39:26 PM »

Evil waytogo

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #1618 on: November 25, 2012, 06:31:45 AM »

Yes. Yes. And yes.

waytogo  drool

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #1619 on: November 25, 2012, 01:36:48 PM »

Now that's what I'd call a set of headers and slicks on the Cobra! Hubba hubba! Wink The Fairlane ain't too shabby either. waytogo

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: