Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 19, 2024, 03:19:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 773285 times)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #3000 on: January 13, 2014, 07:56:02 PM »

^^

laughingdp laughingdp

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
WarrenJ

« Reply #3001 on: January 13, 2014, 07:58:40 PM »

I'm 51 and have worked my behind off (-72 lbs) and am in the best shape I've been in since college.  It would be fun to do but the closest decent club to my knowledge is probably in Chicago  4 hours South.  There is an an outfit in Appleton that does Renaissance Martial Arts (Not for Renn Faires) that does broadsword, sword an buckler, sword and dagger training - I've been giving that some thought.  Might be interesting depending on the people.  Did Aikido hard when I was in college - that was a great time.  I love being in the boonies but access to certain things does suffer.

This isn't a dress rehearsal for life - this is it!
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #3002 on: January 13, 2014, 08:06:47 PM »

who needs a club... just buy a foil and practice on squirrels.

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #3003 on: January 13, 2014, 08:16:22 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
NorDog
I don't feel like a

« Reply #3004 on: January 14, 2014, 04:47:48 PM »

Was checking out my new tele-converter two nights ago and shot this photo...

A man in passion rides a mad horse. -- Ben Franklin

MendoDave
« Reply #3005 on: January 14, 2014, 04:49:07 PM »

Was checking out my new tele-converter two nights ago and shot this photo...

waytogo
cokey
hey take a look @ my

« Reply #3006 on: January 15, 2014, 08:59:35 AM »

i see people walking..   last night was a good nigh to shoot the moon.. there was a pretty bright star/planet to its left also..

I WIN
Quote from: my wife
Ok babe I surrender to u.  U may work me out till I drop

About the goat...
 His name was Bob, but the family called him BeelzeBob. 
make the beast with two backs goats.
Privateer

God created Ducati to train the faithful.

« Reply #3007 on: January 15, 2014, 04:16:29 PM »

I'm 51 and have worked my behind off (-72 lbs) and am in the best shape I've been in since college.  It would be fun to do but the closest decent club to my knowledge is probably in Chicago  4 hours South.  There is an an outfit in Appleton that does Renaissance Martial Arts (Not for Renn Faires) that does broadsword, sword an buckler, sword and dagger training - I've been giving that some thought.  Might be interesting depending on the people.  Did Aikido hard when I was in college - that was a great time.  I love being in the boonies but access to certain things does suffer.

congrats on the weight loss and fitness, that's awesome.

if you want to consider it more, you can find clubs near you here: http://www.usfencing.org/page/show/698119-clubs

My fast lap is your sighting lap.
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #3008 on: January 17, 2014, 05:14:33 PM »

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MendoDave
« Reply #3009 on: January 17, 2014, 05:25:19 PM »

waytogo
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #3010 on: January 17, 2014, 06:33:16 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #3011 on: January 18, 2014, 12:27:53 PM »

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #3012 on: January 18, 2014, 01:06:29 PM »

it seems you did some editing . . . Grin

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
NorDog
I don't feel like a

« Reply #3013 on: January 18, 2014, 01:11:23 PM »

Cool.

It needs a matchbook wedged in to help it track properly.

A man in passion rides a mad horse. -- Ben Franklin

MendoDave
« Reply #3014 on: January 18, 2014, 03:18:11 PM »

It reminds me of this.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Naf5uJYGoiU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNaf5uJYGoiU
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: