Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

June 15, 2024, 10:56:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 306   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's riding this weekend?  (Read 500389 times)
kingbaby

« Reply #1695 on: July 14, 2010, 08:02:23 AM »

Stamina..?? whats that? Huh? Huh?

It's what your wives, husbands, gf's etc. wish you had.  coffee

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #1696 on: July 14, 2010, 09:10:55 AM »

It's what your wives, husbands, gf's etc. wish you had.  coffee

... Soo.. its like "Drunk Wayne??" 

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
kingbaby

« Reply #1697 on: July 14, 2010, 09:19:38 AM »

... Soo.. its like "Drunk Wayne??" 

Ah, Grasshoppa', you catch on very quickly

laughingdp

gratefulduc

« Reply #1698 on: July 14, 2010, 09:23:32 AM »

Hello from North!  Grin It is Wednesday and I'm already waiting on the weekend...Whats the plan...I have new shoes, motivation and spirit! Let rock n roll  [moto]

blew the crest away this morning before 8am, saw 8 deer and raced a gxxr, speedtriple and a r1 to the peak.
had a great ride with Bick

'90 750 sport
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #1699 on: July 15, 2010, 04:24:56 AM »

I posted in the Tuesday thread, but I thought this would be more appropriate.  Looks like lots of folks are available for a Saturday ride.  How about we meet around 7:30 or 8:00 at CAD, have a quick cup o' Joe and a bit of fritata, then head toward the Crest, up 14 to Jemez, up the high road to Taos, or somewhere else cool?

Thoughts?  Opinions?

I know KB says he's off...and a man of his "experience"  (read "advanced years"....ya old bastid) should definitely be down for a Saturday jaunt.  Mouse says she's in for a weekend ride.  Bick needs a good group of tour guides, and I'm Jonesing for a good ride.  LuvADuc is new to the board and needs to put some mileage underneath that sexxxy new Tricolore!  Heck, Mars might even be able to get permission to leave the house for an hour.   Evil

Who's in?  Sing out!!!

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #1700 on: July 15, 2010, 04:33:08 AM »

Trrraaaaa-Laaaalalllllllaaaaalalallala...tra-la...lalalala..leelaa

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
kingbaby

« Reply #1701 on: July 15, 2010, 04:51:40 AM »

My old threadjackin' ass replied on the other thread. I said yes for 8.

NFJ79

« Reply #1702 on: July 15, 2010, 04:52:14 AM »

Raa Raa shish boom baa!

2005 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #1703 on: July 15, 2010, 05:07:41 AM »

see y'all @8 @ CAD

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« Reply #1704 on: July 15, 2010, 06:37:23 AM »

I posted in the Tuesday thread, but I thought this would be more appropriate.  Looks like lots of folks are available for a Saturday ride.  How about we meet around 7:30 or 8:00 at CAD, have a quick cup o' Joe and a bit of fritata, then head toward the Crest, up 14 to Jemez, up the high road to Taos, or somewhere else cool?
Thoughts?  Opinions?
Who's in?  Sing out!!!

Well, if you guys/ladies are for sure headed North, I'll meet you in Santa Fe, GIANT gas station...anytime that works. But, if not, I would like to join the Crest ride at 8...meaning I have to get up before 7am on Saturday as well!  Huh?

I can do the crest on Sunday or I may go for another spin up north... [moto] Gotto make the most of this weekend...Next weekend in Nashville, TN.

Ride forever...
Luv A Duc

'08 Monster S4RS Testa

« Reply #1705 on: July 15, 2010, 08:29:04 AM »

I might be able to meet you guys at CAD on Saturday depending on my work schedule.

DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #1706 on: July 15, 2010, 08:43:44 AM »

I might be able to meet you guys at CAD on Saturday depending on my work schedule.

spankin...what about sunday?

spankin™

Luv A Duc

'08 Monster S4RS Testa

« Reply #1707 on: July 15, 2010, 08:58:54 AM »

spankin...what about sunday?

Can't make it on Sunday as it is my daughters 4th birthday. If you guys want to come over to Rio Rancho for Rudy's and a jumpy house let me know.Smiley These 4 year old's can really kick it.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 09:06:24 AM by Luv A Duc » Logged
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #1708 on: July 15, 2010, 11:02:10 AM »

Can't make it on Sunday as it is my daughters 4th birthday. If you guys want to come over to Rio Rancho for Rudy's and a jumpy house let me know.Smiley These 4 year old's can really kick it.

ssshhhh dont say jumpy house to loud...i can see my man slave wanting to go play laughingdp

spankin™

Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #1709 on: July 15, 2010, 03:29:06 PM »

I've got a few things I need to take care of, but if I can squeak it...  I'm taking the WHOLE DAY off on Saturday to ride.  Taos high-road anyone?!?  I haven't done that in 8 years now...
JJ, Cloner and Tom let me join them on a Taos high road ride the first weekend in June and it was a blast.
Keep an eye on the weather forecast since it is easy to hit sizeable thunderstorms through that area.
I might be game....just not looking forward to the afternoon heat coming back to ABQ,
my air temperature sensor hit 100F in Espanola and 104F when we got back to ABQ on our last run  Cry
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 306   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: