Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

June 22, 2024, 03:00:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 306   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's riding this weekend?  (Read 503116 times)
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« Reply #1530 on: June 04, 2010, 12:09:18 PM »

I'll be up in Taos white water rafting. Grin

Well, watch for 'em fast ones flying off [moto], we can count on you to pick and sweep... Grin Enjoy, good day to soak!

Ride forever...
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #1531 on: June 04, 2010, 02:42:01 PM »

Picked up the bike with a new rear tire and ran into Ed at PJ's....
He said I'm going [moto]
JJ

« Reply #1532 on: June 04, 2010, 02:47:40 PM »

Picked up the bike with a new rear tire and ran into Ed at PJ's....
He said I'm going [moto]

Zaster with a new tire... Huh? when we get back I bet we'll make it look like mine!  [moto]

Ride forever...
gratefulduc

« Reply #1533 on: June 04, 2010, 06:15:09 PM »

no
might make it for the coffee part

'90 750 sport
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #1534 on: June 05, 2010, 02:15:35 AM »

See, Larry.  First you commit to the coffee....then you just tag along for the ride!   Evil

Tom Rolland is coming, and he's bringing a professor type from UNM who is also a Ducati rider.  We ought to have a pretty nice group. 

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #1535 on: June 05, 2010, 04:08:02 AM »

Hope everyone has a safe, fun ride today!   waytogo [moto]

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
kingbaby

« Reply #1536 on: June 05, 2010, 11:23:58 AM »

I ended up doing the Abq. century bicycle ride today with 16 hrs. notice.  I got a new local sponsor (a brewery... No shit) yesterday, So was up at the crack of dawn after meeting with the team last night to make sure that the product I was pimpin' was quality goods   Wink   That shit was like rocket fuel!   drink  waytogo   

100mls. in 5:24 on a single speed, fixed gear (can't coast) bike.

Karl, Please tell me you kept the tire.  When I rode with you when Goduc was in town, it looked better than mine...And it aint bad.

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #1537 on: June 05, 2010, 02:20:03 PM »

I ended up doing the Abq. century bicycle ride today with 16 hrs. notice.  I got a new local sponsor (a brewery... No shit) yesterday, So was up at the crack of dawn after meeting with the team last night to make sure that the product I was pimpin' was quality goods   Wink   That shit was like rocket fuel!   drink  waytogo   

100mls. in 5:24 on a single speed, fixed gear (can't coast) bike.

Karl, Please tell me you kept the tire.  When I rode with you when Goduc was in town, it looked better than mine...And it aint bad.
Does that mean you will have free beer for all your friends? applause
The sides were gone after several Crest rides and I wanted to make sure I had a good tire for the 370 mi Red River trip.
kingbaby

« Reply #1538 on: June 05, 2010, 02:34:55 PM »

Does that mean you will have free beer for all your friends? applause
The sides were gone after several Crest rides and I wanted to make sure I had a good tire for the 370 mi Red River trip.

Depends on if you kept that tire  Wink  The boys at the shop luuuuuv it when you don't take it.  A lot of folks out there have tires that the road will never see the last inch of the sides. ...just sayin'

...There will always be beer for you Zaster  chug  That's like air for you Germans  laughingdp

Edit: I dare someone to give me a Tequila or Vodka sponsorship   Evil

« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 02:48:10 PM by kingbaby » Logged

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #1539 on: June 05, 2010, 04:22:44 PM »

I dare someone to give me a Tequila or Vodka sponsorship   Evil

That'd be like giving David Duchovny a free, all-you-can-eat pass to Nualla's Whorehouse over on 2nd.  It' just ain't gonna happen.   Kiss

Meanwhile, I just had a shot of that fabulous tequila you brought out last week.  It's still good.  Thanks a ton!   drink

For those of you who didn't make it out today, you missed a heck of a ride.  We took the High Road to Taos, then 64 over to Eagle Nest, thence to Red River a-la Fudge Run.....but with crappy hamburgers and no fudge.  We got rooked on the culinary end of the business.  Then back down through Taos, High Road back to Santa Fe, then home.  I left the house at 7:30 (I wanted a cup of coffee and something to munch on) and got home around 5:30.

I got to spend the time in between on some of the best roads in this State following (and being followed by, sometimes) some of the ridingest Cats in these parts.  J.J. held a good pace most of the day.  Ed was elusively smooth as always, Zaster was poetry in motion on his sexy new tires, and I was just along for the ride.  Tom tagged along for a while, too, but his 851's fuel pump gave up in Taos and he had to have a local friend trailer him back home.  Drat for Tom.

Thanks for an excellent day of riding, gents.  Next time we'll have to do 64 West from Taos and explore something else new!

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #1540 on: June 05, 2010, 04:52:52 PM »

That'd be like giving David Duchovny a free, all-you-can-eat pass to Nualla's Whorehouse over on 2nd.  It' just ain't gonna happen.   Kiss

Meanwhile, I just had a shot of that fabulous tequila you brought out last week.  It's still good.  Thanks a ton!   drink

For those of you who didn't make it out today, you missed a heck of a ride.  We took the High Road to Taos, then 64 over to Eagle Nest, thence to Red River a-la Fudge Run.....but with crappy hamburgers and no fudge.  We got rooked on the culinary end of the business.  Then back down through Taos, High Road back to Santa Fe, then home.  I left the house at 7:30 (I wanted a cup of coffee and something to munch on) and got home around 5:30.

I got to spend the time in between on some of the best roads in this State following (and being followed by, sometimes) some of the ridingest Cats in these parts.  J.J. held a good pace most of the day.  Ed was elusively smooth as always, Zaster was poetry in motion on his sexy new tires, and I was just along for the ride.  Tom tagged along for a while, too, but his 851's fuel pump gave up in Taos and he had to have a local friend trailer him back home.  Drat for Tom.

Thanks for an excellent day of riding, gents.  Next time we'll have to do 64 West from Taos and explore something else new!

Thanks for letting me hang with you guys....what a ride
My body will make me pay for it tomorrow...especially the ride back to hot ABQ.
Anyone up for an early Crest run?

JJ

« Reply #1541 on: June 06, 2010, 09:00:34 AM »

Agree, great marathon and hope Tom made it back fine with his "fail to proceed" machinery. Apart from giving Cloner things to fret/curse following me, I'm left with mighty bug infested gears and a Front Pirelli turned slick! Plus of course a worn out body and hell of a good feeling...perfect way to spend a day...a full @ that! Cheers mates!  chug

Hope you guys are having fun around Crest... [moto]

Ride forever...
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #1542 on: June 06, 2010, 09:11:42 AM »

Agree, great marathon and hope Tom made it back fine with his "fail to proceed" machinery. Apart from giving Cloner things to fret/curse following me, I'm left with mighty bug infested gears and a Front Pirelli turned slick! Plus of course a worn out body and hell of a good feeling...perfect way to spend a day...a full @ that! Cheers mates!  chug

Hope you guys are having fun around Crest... [moto]
Yes we did waytogo...Adam and I took a leisurely Crest ride while
working on improving our riding skills [moto]
JJ

« Reply #1543 on: June 06, 2010, 09:28:18 AM »

Yes we did waytogo...Adam and I took a leisurely Crest ride while
working on improving our riding skills [moto]
Was there anything wrong in the first place???  chug

Ride forever...
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #1544 on: June 06, 2010, 09:40:46 AM »

Was there anything wrong in the first place???  chug
Riding with you guys made me realize that there is plenty of room for improvement Wink
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 306   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: