Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 23, 2024, 05:34:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 306   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's riding this weekend?  (Read 534006 times)
Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #1605 on: June 28, 2010, 11:38:20 AM »

lucky us laughingdp

that sucks!-maybe next time...we will have to plan to get up that way early with ya...

or wait i have an idea...lets all go in for a lottery ticket and when we win we can bulid our own mt and own track laughingdp....let me live in my bubble
I am all for lotto winnings going for building my (our) own track. Mountain or not, it would be a hell of a lot better than using public roads!

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
Mars

Throw open the gates of Mars!

« Reply #1606 on: June 28, 2010, 05:17:40 PM »

I know of an available property that used to be a dirt bike track. Maybe if everyone teamed up for a multi-partnership/ownership realtionship, a track could be a reality and in all of our futures, just a thought. Please pass me another Guiness Stout!  chug
I am all for lotto winnings going for building my (our) own track. Mountain or not, it would be a hell of a lot better than using public roads!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 05:19:49 PM by Mars » Logged

"Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another."
Homer
Mars

Throw open the gates of Mars!

« Reply #1607 on: June 28, 2010, 05:28:31 PM »

Anyone gonna be in town this Independence Day? Anyone riding this long weekend? I know of a couple of events close by Albuquerque this Santa Fe Wine Festival held at the El Rancho de las Golondrinas living museum just south of Santa Fe on July 3 & 4 and also the Roswell UFO Festival. Happened upon one of these one year and it was definitely strange, but fun. I remember Willie Nelson (an abductee) was there for the festival that year, but too intoxicated to make any sense while performing. Cheers, it made the festival that much better, the whole experience was out of this world.

"Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another."
Homer
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #1608 on: June 28, 2010, 05:51:42 PM »

I'll be around to do some riding....maybe a Jemez run [moto]
Duck-Stew

« Reply #1609 on: June 28, 2010, 06:36:20 PM »

I'll be around.  If progress on the RC30 wiring is steady and fast this week, I could see taking some time off on the holiday weekend to enjoy a ride.  Jemez sounds awesome!  Haven't been up there in 8 years or so...

Heck, who am I kiddin'.  I haven't even been to Santa Fe since returning to NM!   Tongue

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #1610 on: June 29, 2010, 04:24:52 AM »

im totally down for a ride as well [moto]

hopefully if PC will be off and maybe ride also...i think he is getting his parts back today so he can have the bike together this weekend.....

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #1611 on: June 30, 2010, 05:17:56 PM »

im totally down for a ride as well [moto]

hopefully if PC will be off and maybe ride also...i think he is getting his parts back today so he can have the bike together this weekend.....

Forgot to mention....Saturday morning meaning 8 to 10 will be dedicated to the Germany's Worldcup game....after that I'm game Grin [moto]
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« Reply #1612 on: June 30, 2010, 07:00:28 PM »

Forgot to mention....Saturday morning meaning 8 to 10 will be dedicated to the Germany's Worldcup game....after that I'm game Grin [moto]
& Mine to Argentina... Grin
Ordered new tire online...PJ's could not get the OEM Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa's...Next round I'll get a pair of Michelin Pilot 2CT's and save some money. They are heavily discounted in case anyone is interested! When will I stop burning of my tires in 2,500 miles!  Huh?

Ride forever...
kingbaby

« Reply #1613 on: June 30, 2010, 08:40:43 PM »

Here I go opening a big make the beast with two backsin can of useless worms:

And you didn't put the Pilot on, because of why?

Answer to question #2, but not related:  When you change tires...IMO.  I get twice that (+) out of my Pilots, but I ride like a girl (No offense to our ladies here, cuz I know most of you can carve it up).

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #1614 on: July 01, 2010, 04:06:31 AM »

Here I go opening a big make the beast with two backsin can of useless worms:

And you didn't put the Pilot on, because of why?

Answer to question #2, but not related:  When you change tires...IMO.  I get twice that (+) out of my Pilots, but I ride like a girl (No offense to our ladies here, cuz I know most of you can carve it up).

pilots are the way to go, i love mine...and he is right! laughingdp....god i wish i could ride like you on your girly day  Kiss popcorn laughingdp

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #1615 on: July 01, 2010, 04:36:57 AM »

Let me get this straight...you folks want to delay starting a ride until 10:00....on a day that's supposed to be hot with a significant chance of rain in the late afternoon.........for a FRIKKIN' SOCCER GAME?Huh???  A ride....loses out to a soccer game.....a soccer game that no real American cares about, anyway.......of course...no REAL American cares about ANY soccer game EVER..........REALLY?!?!  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

I detect Karl's influence, here.  Is there a bit of Zasteritis afoot? 

Oh...I saw Carlos yesterday whilst buying my new Mini.  He says soccer is for losers, too.  At least I think he would.  I'll speak for him, anyway.  Someone should call him and tell him he's being used as a pawn in a game of nationalistic namecalling.  The Los.  Humph!

When are you heading out, KB?

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« Reply #1616 on: July 01, 2010, 04:55:24 AM »

Aaaw...the pain of losing is bitter...But soccer is a religion sir! Either ways count me out, PJ's cannot get me in till Saturday 10th for the tire change. My tire comes in on 7th...BTW I'll agree with you all on the Pilots and I'll get a set next change. Mounting two costs more when I need one now! I have a good Pirelli on the rear yet and would rather use it completely with a new front. Let us say I make 3000 on the rear and 5500 on the front on the Pirelli's. & Mostly, I trust and certify them for the crazy stuff... waytogo
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 05:04:02 AM by JJ » Logged

Ride forever...
kingbaby

« Reply #1617 on: July 01, 2010, 05:16:22 AM »

Cloner, I hate soccer as much as the next guy... Wait!... You bought a what?

Riding Sat. About 9 with breakfast at Java Joes before. It's the only day I'm not up at 5:45/6, so sleep is hard to come across.

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #1618 on: July 01, 2010, 05:18:34 AM »

im down for whatever u guys say...im down for some breakfastr first and then where we wana ride?

spankin™

nicrosato
I refuse to join any club that would have me as a

Red Dog with Yellow Dog

« Reply #1619 on: July 01, 2010, 06:46:19 AM »

The "foot" in true "foorball" means using your feet so you can run swiftly and collide with another human clad in armor. Roll Tide! Hook 'em Horns!

American football has no flopping and acting- just end zone dances.

And, of course, I would take a ride on my sickle over parking my butt in front of a TV anyday, no matter what the spectacle.

Oh- soccer doesn't seem to have cheerleaders. What's up with that?

Nobody said that I did. Everyone says that I would.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 306   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: