Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

June 03, 2024, 07:27:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 306   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's riding this weekend?  (Read 495330 times)
Duck-Stew

« Reply #1800 on: August 13, 2010, 07:35:03 AM »

mouse smells like fish....taste like gator...and flys like hawk  laughingdp laughingdp

QUOTE OF THE DECADE!!!!!!!   roflmao...

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #1801 on: August 13, 2010, 09:07:15 AM »

QUOTE OF THE DECADE!!!!!!!   roflmao...

Grin

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #1802 on: August 13, 2010, 04:03:53 PM »

Thank you. I have to think about what else is going on here. I certainly wasn't fishing for a ride. I will let you know tomorrow.
Are we  [moto], Pam told me we have a lunch appointment at El Pinto to boot waytogo
nicrosato
I refuse to join any club that would have me as a

Red Dog with Yellow Dog

« Reply #1803 on: August 13, 2010, 06:03:22 PM »

Sorry about the late reply- just got in from dinner with Barb's family.

I will not be riding tomorrow: I have a ton of chores to do around here before I head east Sunday. I actually put in full days of work (as in my job) on this trip except for the trip to Ouray, so I need to get some house stuff done.

I want to thank you and Pam for everything, including your gracious offer to let me ride your Monster. We'll talk in the morning.

Thread Jack: I have mentioned this to several of you in the past, but let me repeat: If you ever think you want to come to New York, just contact us and you have a place to stay.

Nobody said that I did. Everyone says that I would.
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #1804 on: August 14, 2010, 12:16:54 PM »

Sorry about the late reply- just got in from dinner with Barb's family.

I will not be riding tomorrow: I have a ton of chores to do around here before I head east Sunday. I actually put in full days of work (as in my job) on this trip except for the trip to Ouray, so I need to get some house stuff done.

I want to thank you and Pam for everything, including your gracious offer to let me ride your Monster. We'll talk in the morning.

Thread Jack: I have mentioned this to several of you in the past, but let me repeat: If you ever think you want to come to New York, just contact us and you have a place to stay.
Pam and I truly enjoyed your company in Ouray and can't wait to hook up with you for other Hooligan events laughingdp
Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #1805 on: August 14, 2010, 04:34:11 PM »

I truly enjoyed seeing everybody today.  Its quite a sight to see so many Ducs in a row (ha ha) all riding at once.  The sounds coming from the group were just amazing.  Had a great pace going up, a conservative one going back down and other than that "pause" from the ranger, no major incidents.  Hope to do it again soon.  See all you trackday goers next saturday bright and early! 

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« Reply #1806 on: August 14, 2010, 05:26:13 PM »

I truly enjoyed seeing everybody today.  Its quite a sight to see so many Ducs in a row (ha ha) all riding at once.  The sounds coming from the group were just amazing.  Had a great pace going up, a conservative one going back down and other than that "pause" from the ranger, no major incidents.  Hope to do it again soon.  See all you trackday goers next saturday bright and early!  
True it so much fun to see all gather up... Hope it continues...truly enjoyed my sprint today with Scott, bow down felt superb the rest of the day...excited about the trackday...see ya all soon! Hope  the movie was fun. [moto]
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 05:35:11 PM by JJ » Logged

Ride forever...
nicrosato
I refuse to join any club that would have me as a

Red Dog with Yellow Dog

« Reply #1807 on: August 14, 2010, 05:35:58 PM »

Scheduled to return to ABQ around Sept 30, You all ride safe. I will be navigating metro NY for the next 5 weeks.

Nobody said that I did. Everyone says that I would.
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #1808 on: August 14, 2010, 05:59:24 PM »

Then you be safe, too, Nic!   waytogo

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Duck-Stew

« Reply #1809 on: August 14, 2010, 07:04:44 PM »

Awesome day!  Rode w/Cloner up the crest to scrub in his new front bun.  Returned to CAD for coffee & a snack. Met up w/nearly everyone (!) and hit the crest again...  (personally, I think the park ranger was just F'n with us... Cops shouldve got up there by the time we got down)  Hit CAD again.  Then Mouse, Cloner, crat & myself hit up 'The Expendables' movie.  Good 'Blow up everything' movie...  Wink  We got 'faux' parking tickets for our creative parking jobs...  Roll Eyes 

Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #1810 on: August 15, 2010, 07:36:59 AM »

The good news is that Adam got to do his first Crest ride on a Monster: [moto]

The bad news is that we saw Tim's bike wrecked at the hair pin above the 9 mile marker.
He is said to have a sprained wrist and a broken ankle.
kingbaby

« Reply #1811 on: August 15, 2010, 08:53:24 AM »

I don't believe I know Tim. I hope the break & sprain aren't to bad. Was the bike just left there?

It was great to finally have time to get out & ride/see you all. It's been a long time since I have seen Wayne, & the first time to ride with Ford, & it was a blast. Riding at a pace that I'm not waiting for my radar to punch a hole in my ear, down shifting three gear & praying was nice. Thank you guys for hangin' back with me, I needed that.

Guys, please don't piss of the Fed's.  Stu, you are definitely correct, she was just trying to scare us...& succeeded. We got lucky yesterday.  I was @CAD a couple of years ago when they sent 2 stater's there to check every ones paperwork & chew out the 3 guys that did get tickets from the Forest service guy (no points taken off, but the fine is HUGE, and, if you piss 'em off bad enough, ya' get to take the "day off" & hang out at the Federal court house...just sayin').   

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #1812 on: August 15, 2010, 09:09:05 AM »

I don't believe I know Tim. I hope the break & sprain aren't to bad. Was the bike just left there?
Tim is a tall slender guy with brown hair, about your age, wears a brown leather cap and he rides a light blue SV650.
He was riding down in the ambulance and a state Police was parked next to his bike waiting for the tow service to show up.
Tim is a good rider but might have stretched the SV's capability.
Had a blast [moto] with you.  waytogo
Tigertime

The Journey is the Destination

« Reply #1813 on: August 15, 2010, 03:01:03 PM »

Great riding and meeting all you guys Saturday. Looking forward to the next CAD ride.
Duck-Stew

« Reply #1814 on: August 15, 2010, 05:45:31 PM »

Great riding and meeting all you guys Saturday. Looking forward to the next CAD ride.
waytogo waytogo waytogo Likewise man!!!  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 306   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: