Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

June 22, 2024, 03:12:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 306   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's riding this weekend?  (Read 503222 times)
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« Reply #1875 on: September 01, 2010, 06:25:47 PM »

So whats the plan this weekend...why dont thy folks head north and we can do the Taos Eagles nest stretch or Jemez?My bike feels great after the express valve service! Got a great deal on a Specialized red mountain bike...should help with the arm pump issues I have had lately on track...fitness seems to be key! Cheers and soon we shall roll... waytogo [moto]

Ride forever...
kingbaby

« Reply #1876 on: September 01, 2010, 07:01:36 PM »

Got a great deal on a Specialized red mountain bike...should help with the arm pump issues I have had lately on track...fitness seems to be key! Cheers and soon we shall roll... waytogo [moto]

For those of you that think twisting the throttle... or, pulling/rubbing your ____ are exercise/fitness...That's a bicycle.

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Duck-Stew

« Reply #1877 on: September 02, 2010, 01:25:37 AM »

For those of you that think twisting the throttle... or, pulling/rubbing your SHAKE-WEIGHT are exercise/fitness...That's a bicycle.

If I guessed correctly above, do I get a prize?!? Cheesy

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
kingbaby

« Reply #1878 on: September 02, 2010, 03:40:47 AM »

Think Wheel of fortune here.  You win, A BRAND NEW CAR!

Wait, that's price is right. Replace with Bob Barker.

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
crat996

« Reply #1879 on: September 02, 2010, 03:52:28 PM »

I'd love to ride with you guys this weekend, but I am headed to Salt Lake City/Tooele to pick up my new toy.... It's a GSXR 1k (sorry it's not a Duc) strictly for track use only. Oh, I also am going to do a trackday at Miller Motorsports Park on Monday when I pick it up. I can't wait. I am super excited about getting to ride the track up there. I will try to get some pics while I'm there. Have fun everyone and I will see you guys soon. I'll be at the trackday on the 12th with my new toy waytogo

'99 Ducati 996S #048-Gone but not forgotten
'07 Triumph Speed Triple
'05 GSXR 1000
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #1880 on: September 02, 2010, 04:06:04 PM »

I'd love to ride with you guys this weekend, but I am headed to Salt Lake City/Tooele to pick up my new toy.... It's a GSXR 1k (sorry it's not a Duc) strictly for track use only. Oh, I also am going to do a trackday at Miller Motorsports Park on Monday when I pick it up. I can't wait. I am super excited about getting to ride the track up there. I will try to get some pics while I'm there. Have fun everyone and I will see you guys soon. I'll be at the trackday on the 12th with my new toy waytogo
You lucky Duc waytogo
Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #1881 on: September 02, 2010, 04:14:14 PM »

You lucky Duc waytogo
+1.. And I think I'm starting to hate you. (Jealousy is raging!)  Grin  Have fun man.  Some day I'll ride Miller.   [moto]

For the rest of us in ABQ...  What's happening? Jemez? Taos? Crest? Starbucks citywide Ducati tour?  coffee

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
Duck-Stew

« Reply #1882 on: September 02, 2010, 04:29:57 PM »

I'm still on the Heavy-Dumpster for now.  If I do anything on Sunday, it'll be brief as I've seen way too much police presence for my comfort level lately...  (still rollin' on expired plates...)

BTW, Trumpy goes to it's new owner tomorrow and I'm hopefully picking up my new-to-me p/u truck (and NO I won't help you move!).

Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #1883 on: September 02, 2010, 04:44:01 PM »

I'm game to ride Saturday and Monday [moto]... maybe Sunday depending on my nephew's arrival.
Pam says she is willing to host a hooligan gathering or is willing to join any ongoing activities.
Hope that everyone has an outstanding and safe holiday weekend waytogo
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 04:49:49 PM by Zaster » Logged
Duck-Stew

« Reply #1884 on: September 02, 2010, 06:04:57 PM »

Hope that everyone has an outstanding and safe holiday weekend waytogo

Me too!  waytogo

JJ

« Reply #1885 on: September 02, 2010, 06:43:29 PM »

Very Lucky YOU!!! Congrats and have a blast at Miller! Will try my best to make it on 12th...If not see you in October on track...Lets see what you bring back from Miller...Would love to chase you down... [moto]

Ride forever...
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #1886 on: September 03, 2010, 03:44:41 AM »

Pam says she is willing to host a hooligan gathering or is willing to join any ongoing activities.

Karl....see the "Movie Festival" thread, and call for directions for the Saturday Night festivities.  Again, it'll be Taco Bar night, so bring a taco fixin' or two OR something complementary AND whatever you want to drink.  Call if you need directions.

Sgt. Ratliff.....you suck....in a good way (like Ratfink said).  Congrats on the new scooter and the MMP track day.  See you on the 12th of not before.

JJ...I plan to ride this weekend, but a long ride will have to wait for Sunday or Monday if it happens at all.  I'm a bit apprehensive about busting tons of ass this weekend because law enforcement is likely to be very heavy (Labor Day weekend, and all).  I'd definitely do a Jemez loop....but I think the area around Red River will be Harley/LEO heaven this weekend, if I don't miss my guess.  Thoughts?

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
JJ

« Reply #1887 on: September 03, 2010, 04:37:10 AM »

JJ...I plan to ride this weekend, but a long ride will have to wait for Sunday or Monday if it happens at all.  I'm a bit apprehensive about busting tons of ass this weekend because law enforcement is likely to be very heavy (Labor Day weekend, and all).  I'd definitely do a Jemez loop....but I think the area around Red River will be Harley/LEO heaven this weekend, if I don't miss my guess.  Thoughts?

Scott, Whenever we do that long ride, we don't have to do Red River...You have not done the single lane from Mora to Angel fire...it is a fun technical...We can do that and return through Taos high roads...Should be a great 200+ long ride.

Sat plans...Is it going to be Crest?  [moto] I can head down if we start at CAD  coffee

My moto: Whatever Shanon did to my bike through valve service is unbelievable! It feels like it gained an extra 10 horses! Smooth and beasty!!!  Evil

Ride forever...
JJ

« Reply #1888 on: September 03, 2010, 05:55:11 AM »

Here's the long route meaning FULL DAY ride thoroughly researched...All I can promise is that you may curse your body next day, but you will remember the ride for a while to be THE Super Duper Fantastic ROLL...I used to do this frequently at one time, better times! waytogo  [moto]

From Santa Fe- 224 miles, Driving time - 6 hrs, Riding time - TBD (to be determined  Evil)
From Albuquerque through N14 and S14- 368 miles, Driving time - 9 hrs, Riding time - TBD
From Albuquerque through I25- 347 miles, Driving time - 8 hrs, Riding time - TBD

« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 05:58:22 AM by JJ » Logged

Ride forever...
Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #1889 on: September 03, 2010, 06:13:03 AM »

Sweet Jesus, I didnt even know those parts of the state existed.  I dont know what all my weekend plans are including at this point, but if this is the ride planned, I'll do my best to be a part of it!  (body cursing and all!)   Grin

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 306   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: