Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 23, 2024, 05:35:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Help

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 306   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's riding this weekend?  (Read 534011 times)
Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #1995 on: September 29, 2010, 10:22:55 AM »

GRRR I hate tourists and balloon related comunism (er.. comerce).  Either way.. Yes, Tourists are likely to be around and out in numbers this weekend.  I'm hoping now that all is well in gall bladder land I'll be able to get out and get some daylight miles on the ol girl this weekend.  I'll keep checking in to see the where and when of any riding events happening this weekend!

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #1996 on: September 29, 2010, 10:34:42 AM »

you are right scott...i totally forgot about the ballon fiesta...930 would be fine with me yo...

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« Reply #1997 on: September 29, 2010, 11:10:48 AM »

You should be able to do better than 9:30, then.  It won't be below 49°F all night!  Earlier is better on Balloon Fiesta weekend.  Tourists abound, and they'll be wanting to go see the top of Sandia as soon as the morning festivities are complete.

Post up the final time & I'll show up!  waytogo Wanna do Jemez instead or someplace else?

Ride forever...
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #1998 on: September 29, 2010, 11:31:36 AM »

i cant go very far....we have a new puppy so i need to be home to let him out  Grin

i will just do a crest run

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #1999 on: September 29, 2010, 11:37:15 AM »

Post up the final time & I'll show up!  waytogo Wanna do Jemez instead or someplace else?
I've never done Jemez..  could be fun.. 

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #2000 on: September 29, 2010, 11:40:03 AM »

I've never done Jemez..  could be fun.. 

Do It!!! its fun...but i would go north and then come south waytogo

spankin™

Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #2001 on: September 30, 2010, 06:15:46 AM »

I'm game for a Jemez loop or a simple Crest run.  Somebody post up and tell me what we're doing, if you have an opinion. 

Sounds like Krystle is a Crest girl, and Wayne could go either way.  Anybody else have a thought?

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #2002 on: September 30, 2010, 07:09:09 AM »

I'm game for a Jemez loop or a simple Crest run.  Somebody post up and tell me what we're doing, if you have an opinion. 

Sounds like Krystle is a Crest girl, and Wayne could go either way.  Anybody else have a thought?
I'm working Saturday Cry   so no riding until Sunday
gratefulduc

« Reply #2003 on: September 30, 2010, 07:53:34 AM »

I am in Sunday

'90 750 sport
JJ

« Reply #2004 on: September 30, 2010, 08:05:00 AM »

I'm game for a Jemez loop or a simple Crest run.  Somebody post up and tell me what we're doing, if you have an opinion.  
Sounds like Krystle is a Crest girl, and Wayne could go either way.  Anybody else have a thought?
Well, we don't have much riding left and Jemez or Taos stretch may be a good idea this weekend. So Mousey gets a run with us, I'll ride down to CAD and we will do a crest run and then head to Jemez or Taos...Jemez may be better for you ABQ folks since Taos runs end up as a whole day and your other side at home probably wants to MURDER when you get back with the wicked make-up smile! Plus, I need company for future rides and can't afford ban on you... Grin

Alternatively, we can start with Jemez and ride back to ABQ and do Crest afternoon with Mousey. But then we will be playing games with lasers and our Buffalo burger at Jemez may burn to vapor! cheeky
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 08:06:34 AM by JJ » Logged

Ride forever...
gratefulduc

« Reply #2005 on: September 30, 2010, 08:21:37 AM »

Well, we don't have much riding left and Jemez or Taos stretch may be a good idea this weekend. So Mousey gets a run with us, I'll ride down to CAD and we will do a crest run and then head to Jemez or Taos...Jemez may be better for you ABQ folks since Taos runs end up as a whole day and your other side at home probably wants to MURDER when you get back with the wicked make-up smile! Plus, I need company for future rides and can't afford ban on you... Grin

Alternatively, we can start with Jemez and ride back to ABQ and do Crest afternoon with Mousey. But then we will be playing games with lasers and our Buffalo burger at Jemez may burn to vapor! cheeky
I might be in for all day

'90 750 sport
NFJ79

« Reply #2006 on: September 30, 2010, 09:29:25 AM »

It all depends on what day we go. I'm good for a crest run on Saturday or Jemez loop on sunday.

2005 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #2007 on: September 30, 2010, 12:16:28 PM »

OK....who's talking about what days?

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
JJ

« Reply #2008 on: September 30, 2010, 01:05:46 PM »

OK....who's talking about what days?
Me talking Saturday and Monday...Sunday out means murder!  Cry

Ride forever...