Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 23, 2024, 05:41:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 306   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's riding this weekend?  (Read 534033 times)
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« Reply #3135 on: October 03, 2011, 06:23:43 PM »

thanks JJ! I appricate you saying that waytogo
But would like to follow ya a few more times and get use to your "swingin in the groove" motion of road..
You are amazing and you make it look so easy to throw down a knee  Dolph

Whew! Thank you...quite a gracious compliment! Don't boost my ego so much that I end up kissing dirt again...I do nothing different than many out there...My bike makes it quite easy actually! We had fun riding and that matters! You do really well and perhaps more riding should settle confidence.

Follow anytime, just tell me to hang around and I'll stay ahead...Caleb and Karl like to lead! The cops will breathe better as well... Grin  waytogo Dolph

My phone died and my glasses broke... Cry
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 06:26:09 PM by JJ » Logged

Ride forever...
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #3136 on: October 04, 2011, 08:05:50 AM »

Krystle,
JJ mentioned that you pushed him hard which made him wear out and almost loose his knee pad  waytogo

well maybe he should just buy a box of them  Wink we could go at this all year long  laughingdp

It's all part of her evil plan. Make JJ pay for his knee dragging ways.  Evil

it's just a way to pray to the pavement gods  Evil

Whew! Thank you...quite a gracious compliment! Don't boost my ego so much that I end up kissing dirt again...I do nothing different than many out there...My bike makes it quite easy actually! We had fun riding and that matters! You do really well and perhaps more riding should settle confidence.

Follow anytime, just tell me to hang around and I'll stay ahead...Caleb and Karl like to lead! The cops will breathe better as well... Grin  waytogo Dolph

My phone died and my glasses broke... Cry

and some day I will put on my tall boots and big girl panties and try out your night rider of a machine  waytogo

I'm always down for some more lessons Dolph

this sat morning again? i'll make sure to set time aside so we can make at least a couple of runs Grin

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #3137 on: October 04, 2011, 05:41:20 PM »

I'm always down for some more lessons Dolph
this sat morning again? i'll make sure to set time aside so we can make at least a couple of runs Grin
Can use some myself, I'll be there 9 to 9:30ish  Dolph
Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #3138 on: October 04, 2011, 06:11:39 PM »

I'll be out at the track Sunday for Steve's track day.  I did a quick crest run last sunday morning.  Didn't really stop anywhere.  Just a quick run while I had time before I had to get back home and start the chores. I miss sunday morning rides.  1x per summer just isn't enough. Sad

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #3139 on: October 04, 2011, 06:47:16 PM »

I'll be out at the track Sunday for Steve's track day.  I did a quick crest run last sunday morning.  Didn't really stop anywhere.  Just a quick run while I had time before I had to get back home and start the chores. I miss sunday morning rides.  1x per summer just isn't enough. Sad
Not hooking up with your fellow hooligans doesn't help either  Grin
DonJuanDucati

« Reply #3140 on: October 04, 2011, 06:49:07 PM »

Ratfink... have I ever ridden with you yet? I'm guessing no. I'll be at the track day too though, as will JJ.  Dolph
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #3141 on: October 05, 2011, 06:50:08 AM »

Can use some myself, I'll be there 9 to 9:30ish  Dolph

Weather premitting i plan to be up there around 9ish and i may just make a quick run up and be back down and then we can do a run up...I gotta be back at the house before noon again

well at least your doing a track day...and mayabe some day we will see you for a crest run, or I will personally go to your house and steal that moto you never ride  cheeky

Ratfink... have I ever ridden with you yet? I'm guessing no. I'll be at the track day too though, as will JJ.  Dolph

he has the the purdy 749 black with white frame...sssseeeeeexxxxxyyyyyyy

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
DonJuanDucati

« Reply #3142 on: October 05, 2011, 08:03:06 AM »

Ooh, definitely not seen that one.
Ratfink749

« Reply #3143 on: October 05, 2011, 11:08:45 AM »

Lips Sealed
Pleading the 5th on all counts.
But you are all right.  I spend more time dusting than riding the bike. (And it sure is purdy) Next summer will be better, when the newborn is a little older and it wont be as hard to leave the house for a few hours at a time  Cool

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #3144 on: October 05, 2011, 01:40:44 PM »

that's ok! we forgive you this time...

But I do know where you live and I have no doubt the wife would let take the moto  Grin laughingdp

spankin™

Ratfink749

« Reply #3145 on: October 05, 2011, 05:00:24 PM »

that's ok! we forgive you this time...

But I do know where you live and I have no doubt the wife would let take the moto  Grin laughingdp
..She'd make you promise to keep or kill it. 
I can't believe you'd stoop so low as to get her involved!   Wink

Dirty people say:
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #3146 on: October 06, 2011, 05:51:02 AM »

..She'd make you promise to keep or kill it. 
I can't believe you'd stoop so low as to get her involved!   Wink

well got to threaten you the right way to get you to ride laughingdp

spankin™

Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #3147 on: October 07, 2011, 04:30:55 PM »

Just checked the Sandia Webcam and saw some wet snow flying: http://www.sandiapeak.com/index.php?page=webcam
Anyone going up in the morning?  Dolph
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #3148 on: October 07, 2011, 05:30:14 PM »

Probable not this time.. 

spankin™

DonJuanDucati

« Reply #3149 on: October 07, 2011, 05:33:33 PM »

Ew, it's gonna be cold and wet up there at the least. I may puss out this time.
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 306   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: