Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 01:44:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beer!!  (Read 51070 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #150 on: January 26, 2012, 04:00:17 PM »

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #151 on: January 26, 2012, 10:57:23 PM »

Found out tonight that Flying Dog is no longer being distributed on the Island. The so-called distributor that they had didn't want to / couldn't handle kegs.  It makes sense. One way to get people to try your beer is to have it on tap at various watering holes. They like it and drink more at the pub and/or look for it in the stores.

That said, I had a Ruthless Rye from Sierra Nevada last night. That might be a pretty darn good go to regular beer.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2012, 12:11:50 PM »

A beer distributor that can't handle kegs.  Sounds like someone needs to get into the liquor disto bidness in Hawaii!

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #153 on: January 30, 2012, 03:05:12 PM »

Rick, you owe it to yourself to find some of this stuff.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #154 on: January 30, 2012, 09:13:50 PM »

I'll look for it to be sure but I'll bet the closest I'll get will be the Aged North Coast Rasputin.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
teddy037.3
« Reply #155 on: February 01, 2012, 07:55:07 PM »

Found out tonight that Flying Dog is no longer being distributed on the Island. The so-called distributor that they had didn't want to / couldn't handle kegs.

iirc it was donato that was bringing it in... smallish operation.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #156 on: February 02, 2012, 04:23:54 AM »

I think you're right, and those bastards seem to change their imports every other week.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #157 on: February 02, 2012, 06:29:46 AM »

I was told the guy was an Italian chef who was more interested in wines than beer. Donato sounds Italian to me. What do I know? I just drink the stuff.  chug

teddy037.3
« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2012, 08:21:38 AM »

I was told the guy was an Italian chef who was more interested in wines than beer. Donato sounds Italian to me. What do I know? I just drink the stuff.  chug

yes, that's donato. he's not just an italian chef. he's THE italian chef
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #159 on: February 05, 2012, 09:56:58 AM »

yes, that's donato. he's not just an italian chef. he's THE italian chef

Apparently THE Italian chef wishes poop on the beer drinkers of Hawaii  laughingdp

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #160 on: February 05, 2012, 04:21:25 PM »

Apparently THE Italian chef wishes poop on the beer drinkers of Hawaii  laughingdp

Where does this guy work? ! ? ! ?

Anyway, I'm not worried. I have one Double Dog and four Imperial Porters still in the fridge.  Roll Eyes

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #161 on: February 05, 2012, 05:28:23 PM »

Where does this guy work? ! ? ! ?

Anyway, I'm not worried. I have one Double Dog and four Imperial Porters still in the fridge.  Roll Eyes

Chef Donato?  Umm, Donato's  Grin

Teddy can tell you the rest of the story. 

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #162 on: February 23, 2012, 08:51:38 AM »

Had a Chimay Blue a few weeks ago and a Duvel last night.  Not bad, pretty good in fact, and for sure, a whole lot better than some other Belgium beers that I've had. They do seem to have a certain distinct flavor.  Sort of how a Cuban cigar has a slight taste character just like Dominicans and Nicaraguans are different too.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #163 on: December 01, 2012, 08:45:55 PM »

'Tis the season.. ho, ho, ho.   Going to do a taste test between Bitburger and Warsteiner. Foodland has them both. For those of you that like good darks Foodland also has North Coast Old Rasputin. Yumm!  Sierra Nevada has a new Imperial Stout called NarWhahl and that's pretty darn good too. Maybe a toss up with the Rasputin.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #164 on: December 05, 2012, 05:24:13 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: