Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 15, 2024, 08:16:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beer!!  (Read 52983 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2010, 06:49:15 PM »

Rick likes that brew.   Cheesy

Better than the Summerfest for sure. A month or so from now the Celebration Ale will be out.   waytogo

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2010, 05:44:49 AM »

Does that mean you want us to help you drink them? ?

I'm sure something could be worked out....  waytogo

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
DRKWNG
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2010, 11:44:12 AM »

For the record, The Duck-Rabbit Milk Stout is quite tasty.  That is all.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2010, 06:44:39 AM »

I haven't seen Duck Rabbit Milk Stout over here but I'll look (if it's a real beer, that is).  From what I know we basically have two liquor distributors here, Paradise Beverages and Malolo Beverages.  Most folks at the stores don't know which distributor is bringing in the small brand beers. I have a friend that works at Paradise and his sole account is Miller beer. He only knows what other major brands they have and says there is one guy that handles all these "weird" beers. So with two distributors and limited demand here we just don't and won't get lots of beers. Plus the brewery has to be willing to ship to Hawaii which is why there is no New Belgium here. Hey, we couldn't even get Coors for years & years.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2010, 06:50:01 AM »

I haven't seen Duck Rabbit Milk Stout over here but I'll look (if it's a real beer, that is).  quote]

Duck Rabbit is only found in parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina & Georgia.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2010, 08:07:28 AM »

Hey, we couldn't even get Coors for years & years.

Couldn't get it in California either long ago, I think that's because it isn't pasturized, or something like that...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
DRKWNG
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2010, 11:03:53 AM »

Duck Rabbit is only found in parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina & Georgia.

Well that sucks then.  Looks like it's time to come to the east coast.  Wink
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2010, 08:55:22 PM »

Well that sucks then.  Looks like it's time to come to the east coast.  Wink

Would I get to ride a MV F4?

DRKWNG
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2010, 12:34:01 PM »

Would I get to ride a MV F4?

Ducpond has a demo.  Wink
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2010, 09:16:39 PM »

I tried some Rogue Mocha Porter over the last two days. It's about the same as the Dead Guy Ale. There is an initial bitter taste for the first couple of sips then it smooths out. Not a heavy beer. Not much of a mocha or even coffee flavor, Guinness might even be better. Of course this comes right after downing a Rasputin Stout but still... the Rogue is lacking just a bit but only compared to some high end sips. It could end up being the occasional drink.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2010, 04:59:50 PM »

I take that back.  The Mocha Porter is being scratched from the list. Dead Guy still works though.

DRKWNG
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2010, 05:04:06 PM »

Yea, as much as some people swear by it, I've never been all that fond of Rogue's offerings.

Now this doppleboch that I'm drinking on the other hand...   waytogo drink chug waytogo
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2010, 06:42:16 PM »

Had a GB Blonde Boch with my dinner, a bit different from my usual Amstel Light...I sure it can't hold a candle to the brews that you gents consume... Wink

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2010, 09:04:05 PM »

Had a GB Blonde Boch with my dinner, a bit different from my usual Amstel Light...I sure it can't hold a candle to the brews that you gents consume... Wink

Did you have it at Gordon Biersch?  The Blonde Boch is indeed good, and I hope you had more than one,  but just curious because tonight was their tapping night for the Festbier, of which I had three. Yumm. We missed the complimentary pupus and when we tried to order the 3 sausage plate we were told that it wasn't on the menu until tomorrow. I guess even being a Passport Member still doesn't get you super extra special treatment. People are such prisoners of the "COMPUTER".  Gee, you had it tonight for pupus......... so why can't you just fricken' make the same plate you are going to make tomorrow night and just do a manual price entry?  bang head bang head 'Cause you are too fricken' lame that's why ---- and because the "COMPUTER won't let us do it" -- Bull f'n crap --  the computer has overrides if you choose to exercise free will.  Open the Pod Bay Doors Hal...... Sorry Dave......

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2010, 09:54:30 PM »

Did you have it at Gordon Biersch?  The Blonde Boch is indeed good, and I hope you had more than one,  but just curious because tonight was their tapping night for the Festbier, of which I had three. Yumm. We missed the complimentary pupus and when we tried to order the 3 sausage plate we were told that it wasn't on the menu until tomorrow. I guess even being a Passport Member still doesn't get you super extra special treatment. People are such prisoners of the "COMPUTER".  Gee, you had it tonight for pupus......... so why can't you just fricken' make the same plate you are going to make tomorrow night and just do a manual price entry?  bang head bang head 'Cause you are too fricken' lame that's why ---- and because the "COMPUTER won't let us do it" -- Bull f'n crap --  the computer has overrides if you choose to exercise free will.  Open the Pod Bay Doors Hal...... Sorry Dave......

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

Only had one btw, and it was at home...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: