Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 10:30:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is huntington beach a good place to live?  (Read 6306 times)
sqweak
WebGeeK

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 07:47:14 PM »

i went to hb once on my monster and my phone flew out of my pocket on the way back. 

somehow this is HBPD's fault cheeky

2007 S4R-T (street)
Black CRG Hindsight LS, Black CRG Roll-A-Click Levers, Black Rizoma Conical Handlebars, DP Open Airbox, Clear Alternatives Integrated LED Brakelight w/ Smoke Lens, Removed: Chopped (w/ Cookie's kit), Sidepods & Wiring relocated, Passenger pegs, Stickers

2001 Suzuki SV650 (track)
hbliam
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 06:33:58 PM »

I went to HB once on my Monster and got pulled over.   Roll Eyes

I didn't say I've never been pulled over. When I was I deserved it.  Smiley Never got pulled over for nothing and most of the time got let off. Never a problem with the pipes, splitting, etc. The speed thing gets their attention though.
Privateer

God created Ducati to train the faithful.

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 06:47:19 PM »

it's a nice place.  My biggest complaint is it takes forever to really get there or get out.  If you're not near the freeway it's tough to get anywhere else fast.  But if you never need to leave, it's great.

Andy

My fast lap is your sighting lap.
hbliam
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2008, 03:51:56 PM »

it's a nice place.  My biggest complaint is it takes forever to really get there or get out.  If you're not near the freeway it's tough to get anywhere else fast.  But if you never need to leave, it's great.

Andy

Very true. It sometimes takes longer to get to the freeway then the ride on the freeway. On the other hand, that's one of the reasons we don't have as much crime.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: