Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 16, 2024, 03:11:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NO SCUBBIN THE BALLAGE FOR ME  (Read 7027 times)
The Plumber
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 01:16:50 PM »

Balllllsss right here!!!  Oh dooo mee dooo me!!!
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2009, 01:26:59 PM »

got the ball juicies going for me baby!!!

wow that actually sounds alot grossier then i mean it to be  Cool

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Dusty
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2009, 02:46:34 PM »

Oh no!! You aren't missing your old job are you?
Mother
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2009, 07:40:18 PM »

scrubbin balls always sounds good when you are bent over a chair takin it sans loob by internal political bullshit... sorry to hear that mouse
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 07:07:36 AM »

Oh no!! You aren't missing your old job are you?

i miss the people i worked with.....

ive seen more ballage then a hooker....

scrubbin balls always sounds good when you are bent over a chair takin it sans loob by internal political bullshit... sorry to hear that mouse

ya the political Bs during the day is shennigians, i was so uset o being in my own world and no one bothered me and i could do what i want....now there so far up my ass i can hear then talking out my ears

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
TheMav

Flux capacitor capable

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2009, 10:21:18 PM »

/sigh.  Sometimes, just when I think I can get no more confused...I read Mouse's "English". 

Now...my decoder ring must be here somewhere.....along with verbs and adjectives.....

There is no such thing as natural selection...only a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2011, 03:39:18 PM »

This thread seemed semi appropriate for this:
Although I'm not scrubbing anyones balls.. I'm done scrubbing all the grease and grime from under my fingernails.  Today I received a "promotion" of sorts. I'll no longer be a wrench turner.  Starting Wednesday I'll be transitioning to a Service Writer here at the Pitre dealership.  I'm excited about the change.  It'll be a challenge and quite a change, but I'm definitely looking forward to it and all of the potential that it has to offer.  Got a GM car or truck?? Bring it on down and we'll take care of you!   waytogo

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
Duck-Stew

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2011, 04:09:00 PM »

DUDE!!!  Congrats!  popcorn applause bow down bacon Grin Cool

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2011, 10:30:12 PM »

Ahh, Yes      from wrenching to listening to whining, just kiddin, Congrats to You for the promo, and I wish You the best. And DucMouse I am very happy, glad You have passed the scrubbage on to another quailfied person, because the balls have to be scrubbed either way.    Hope You are all are doing well, hope to visit soon. Spring is cumming,.OH YEAH    [moto] drink chug waytogo

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2011, 07:10:22 AM »

Although I'm not scrubbing anyones balls.. I'm done scrubbing all the grease and grime from under my fingernails.  Today I received a "promotion" of sorts. I'll no longer be a wrench turner.  Starting Wednesday I'll be transitioning to a Service Writer here at the Pitre dealership.  I'm excited about the change.  It'll be a challenge and quite a change, but I'm definitely looking forward to it and all of the potential that it has to offer.  Got a GM car or truck?? Bring it on down and we'll take care of you!   waytogo

that is great to hear...even tho i dont have either can u still take care of me  Wink Grin

does that mean u have sat off or do u still have to work sat?

Ahh, Yes      from wrenching to listening to whining, just kiddin, Congrats to You for the promo, and I wish You the best. And DucMouse I am very happy, glad You have passed the scrubbage on to another quailfied person, because the balls have to be scrubbed either way.    Hope You are all are doing well, hope to visit soon. Spring is cumming,.OH YEAH    [moto] drink chug waytogo

yep! but i can tell you now that the person scrubbing the balls i left behind will never do the  job i did cleaning those suckers

spankin™

Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2011, 07:34:40 AM »

Moved from scrubbin' da balls up to lubin' da shaft, huh?  Well, congratulations!!   waytogo

Now if we can just figure out how to keep the smelly people off of your 749 we'll have it whipped.   Grin

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2011, 07:43:49 AM »

Congratz, DM, on whatever the hell it is you're talking about...

I take it your job functions don't include spelling or grammar?!?!?  Grin

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
Duck-Stew

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2011, 07:49:05 AM »

^=  laughingdp

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2011, 09:02:34 AM »

Congratz, DM, on whatever the hell it is you're talking about...

I take it your job functions don't include spelling or grammar?!?!?  Grin

and your just figuring that out now  laughingdp

i guess i better make another decoder ring for ya Grin

now my reputation will be runied when people find out that i can spell and use grammer  Tongue

^=  laughingdp

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

spankin™

Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2011, 10:22:22 AM »

Moved from scrubbin' da balls up to lubin' da shaft, huh?  Well, congratulations!!   waytogo

Now if we can just figure out how to keep the smelly people off of your 749 we'll have it whipped.   Grin

Turns out keeping it in the garage in a million pieces is a VERY effective way of keeping smelly people off of it.   Cry 
(Though the project does slowly make progress....) Maybe by June?

I'll still work every 3rd saturday...

Grammar is overrated.  In 2dayz wrld no1 even uses wordz or prpr spling NEmore.   laughingdp

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: