Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 17, 2024, 01:26:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DiTR '11  (Read 49116 times)
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #210 on: August 04, 2011, 05:29:08 AM »

FYI... Ojo Caliente to Tierra Amarilla is about 85 miles, & no gas in TP, so plan on filling up in Ojo waytogo

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #211 on: August 04, 2011, 05:41:09 AM »

pregnant dogin' ride, Dude! Am I allowed to be excited yet?!? Grin

NO! thats just plain illegal to be that excited  Grin

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #212 on: August 04, 2011, 05:41:58 AM »

As for us we will be meeting in Bernilillo at Starbucks @ 630 with a leave time at 7

Dolph Dolph popcorn chug coffee

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« Reply #213 on: August 04, 2011, 06:29:24 AM »

Countdown begins...In the week zone...Have already started the hymn...not this Friday, but next. This weekend no riding for me, the last thing I want to do is do a circus and have no ride...DITR... DITR soon Dolph

Ride forever...
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #214 on: August 04, 2011, 07:07:56 AM »

Hopefully i will get my Sprockets in today or tomorrow, so no riding for me as I will hopefully get those put on  waytogo

I have Thursday day off, so i will preppin everything, so I can just wake up and hop on the  Dolph and GO....GO.....GO....

spankin™

kingbaby

« Reply #215 on: August 04, 2011, 09:09:37 AM »

Mouse, Sorry if you've answered me on this already. But how many miles did you get outa them, And what chain are you going to run?

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #216 on: August 04, 2011, 09:25:38 AM »

Mouse, Sorry if you've answered me on this already. But how many miles did you get outa them, And what chain are you going to run?

at at about 15k on them...and I would have to look at the chain to tell what "brand" but its a 525

spankin™

kingbaby

« Reply #217 on: August 04, 2011, 10:18:47 AM »

at at about 15k on them...and I would have to look at the chain to tell what "brand" but its a 525

I tell ya what, That's pretty darn good for mostly Crest & city mls. Keeping stuff clean is amazing, right?
And, I'm glad you did fall for the 520 "Race" chains.  Hell, I've got bicycle chains stronger than those.  laughingdp

DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #218 on: August 04, 2011, 10:56:54 AM »

I tell ya what, That's pretty darn good for mostly Crest & city mls. Keeping stuff clean is amazing, right?
And, I'm glad you did fall for the 520 "Race" chains.  Hell, I've got bicycle chains stronger than those.  laughingdp

well that includes my trips up to denver with it and ouray and long trips around the state  cheeky

spankin™

kingbaby

« Reply #219 on: August 04, 2011, 11:16:22 AM »

well that includes my trips up to denver with it and ouray and long trips around the state  cheeky

Oh yeah, those "Long" trips, I forgot. DORK.  Tongue

Hope all goes well with the install before your trip. . No one loves it more than you. Be safe & play hard.

Drink 1 or 10 for me  chug

DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #220 on: August 04, 2011, 11:20:41 AM »

Oh yeah, those "Long" trips, I forgot. DORK.  Tongue

Hope all goes well with the install before your trip. . No one loves it more than you. Be safe & play hard.

Drink 1 or 10 for me  chug

cheeky maybe someday we will see you on a "long trip"

I'm sure it will  Grin This trip is highligh of my whole year

and I will be sure to ahve a few drink for ya

spankin™

kingbaby

« Reply #221 on: August 04, 2011, 11:31:26 AM »

cheeky maybe someday we will see you on a "long trip"

You must have missed the part where I said I'll be 700 in by the time I get to Scotts place. That's sandwiched in between 2 weekends of road racing (pedal).  Ya' gonna' have to wake up early to catch up with me girl  cheeky 

I wish I had time to go up there with you all for the day, but I'm under a time crunch as it is.

DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #222 on: August 04, 2011, 12:55:27 PM »

You must have missed the part where I said I'll be 700 in by the time I get to Scotts place. That's sandwiched in between 2 weekends of road racing (pedal).  Ya' gonna' have to wake up early to catch up with me girl  cheeky 

I wish I had time to go up there with you all for the day, but I'm under a time crunch as it is.

you mean my 2 trips up to Taos the long way around, with 350+ miles doesn't count???

don't worry i'll catch up to you someday  laughingdp

spankin™

DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #223 on: August 05, 2011, 09:21:26 AM »

So guys let's get a head count started

I would like to know who will be riding with us and who will be in the cars

I don't want to leave anybody behind and also make sure everyone is up to date on the deatils with route (because i know a couple of people are coming that don't get on the forum)

just want to have all the ducs in a row  laughingdp

Me
Matt(driving up with some)

spankin™

Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #224 on: August 05, 2011, 10:44:21 AM »

So guys let's get a head count started

I would like to know who will be riding with us and who will be in the cars

I don't want to leave anybody behind and also make sure everyone is up to date on the deatils with route (because i know a couple of people are coming that don't get on the forum)

just want to have all the ducs in a row  laughingdp

Me
Matt(driving up with some)

Me (there is two of us) Grin
Pam (in cage)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: