Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 11:30:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FIM World Superbike Championship » SBK USA and MRA 2011 Schedule  (Read 5224 times)
mikethebike427

mikethebike427

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 04:35:14 PM »

Right on  waytogo we enjoyed your company as well.

Tried posting pics 3 times this week and kept getting locked up and booted off  Huh?

This Kid crashed our tailgate just as Aerophase and Jason were heading out ? He just walked right up (almost kicked over my  drink ) and announced that he needed to sit down and proceeded to do so, he hung out for about 30 min, ( he was a Ducati fan at thats what he told us ) then he just got up and walked away without even saying goodbye ?

#14 Shane Turpin riding an 1198R for Boulder Motorsports (BMS) during qualifying for the Race of The Rockies.

#77 Patrick Lansu riding for BMS and #95 Ben Fox riding for Fox Performance Engines (himself) during the SuperTwins GTO race.

#77 Patrick Lansu on a 749R for BMS during the Thunderbike race.

Then we had lunch.....yum...... drink   Vino!  popcorn  bacon

Then came the featured race The Race of the Rockies.  applause

No suprise, #14 Shane Turpin took the race for BMS, BMS pretty much won everything.  bow down

#14 Shane Turpin and #77 Patrick Lansu for BMS during the Heavy Weight Superbike race both on 749R's.

Wish more of you SoCODogs could have come out, maybe we'll see ya at the big and FREE bike show Oct 1st at PPIP

All Motorcycle Show

WhenSaturday, Oct 1, 2011

DescriptionThe inaugural All Motorcycle Show 'n' Go at PPIR will take place Saturday October 1st from 10am-5pm.  Registration and move-in for show bikes is from 8am-10am.                  Entry Form
Admission to the show is Free as is parking.  All Motorcycle parking will be in the infield area of the track.  There will vendor displays, show bikes, race bikes, antiques, scooters,
Heroz Stunt team performances, exhibitions by the Motorcycle Road-racing Association, and Motorcycle Rodeo events.  We will have lots of great food and the Coors Light Beer Garden.  If you would like a vendor space or would like an indoor garage space for your show bike click here Vendor Entry Form

http://www.goppir.com/MotorcycleEntry.pdf

Look fast ! Ride Faster !
mikethebike427

mikethebike427

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2011, 08:25:59 PM »

Did anybody make it to the All motorcycle show 'n' go at PPIR today?

I was unable to make it as I was stuck in So Cal for the weekend.

I did however make it to Pro Italia in Glendale, CA home of Cafe Desmo......aka.....Ducati Mecca West.  waytogo

http://www.proitalia.com/cafedesmo/

Make sure to click on the links listed under "Images of Desmos Past"

Saw some very cool bikes.  Grin

Ducati Mecca West home of Cafe Desmo

2007 999S

RR

Eric Buell Racing's new 1190RS added to showroom Thursday, pretty cool bike ....but .....$43,999....ouch, check out specs below

http://www.erikbuellracing.com/motorcycles/1190rs/

Look fast ! Ride Faster !
mytduk
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 01:03:14 PM »

You Dirty Dirty Dog, Mike. I cannot believe you went to Cafe Desmo at Pro Italia. I have been to Pro Italia three or four times and always enjoy myself. I like looking at the bikes in the street and my wallet is always thinner when I leave.  MYTDUK
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: