Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 18, 2024, 02:15:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The worst place youve ever had to "go".  (Read 8803 times)
DucHead

No garage queens

« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2011, 04:50:44 PM »

Long story short:
5 days of Korean food in Korea  Tongue
driving on interstate with former student
emergency stop at a nursery school
took a dump in the kids' toilet which was the size of a Dixie cup.

Not one of my finer moments.   Embarrassed

'05 S4R (>47k mi); '04 Bandit 1200 (>92k mi; sold); '02 Bandit 1200 (>11k mi); '97 Bandit 1200 (2k mi); '13 FJR1300 (1k mi); IBA #28454 "45"
rgramjet
It would have been Fine if it wasnt for my Meddling

What'd you say about my Momma?

« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2011, 04:58:17 PM »

why do i keep thinking someone is going to chime in with "diarrhea chacha cha"  Grin

anywayysss.. who's myles & why isnt rgramjet telling us about his exploits yet? Smiley

Miles is my dog.   He seems to be VERY allergic to steak.  Someone gave him a bunch on New Years Eve, unbeknownst to me.  6-7 large smelly cowpies of carnivore diarrhea does not make for a good first day of the year experience.

Thank God I missed stumbling into one or all of the landmines as I meandered to the bathroom at least twice that night/morning.

happy new year.

You're obviously a crack smokin' redneck carpenter. Kiss

in 1st and 2nd it was like this; ringy-ting-ting-ting slow boring ho-hum .......oh!........OMG! What the fu.........HOLY SHIT !!--ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-Sofadriver

What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled!
ab
ab

ab

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2011, 05:34:03 PM »

Right after high-school I was transplanted to a  remote town.  The toilet for #2 was a hole and having grown up in city, I never had to use that.  I could not go for about four days.  Just could not.  Finally, a buddy of mine arrived to the town but was staying in a nice hotel, I visited him and promptly used the normal modern  f'n toilet.  The bestest ever !!!!

The worst was f'n holding it in for approx.  four days !  I just could not go.  

620M 2004 Dark i.e.; ~ 57K miles (all me);  Looking to swap out engine now.
Triumph Speed Triple 2006 (now ~ 44K miles bought @ 4K miles on 04/2010)
Honda Grom 2015 ~ 3500miles so far.  Love this lil bike
Artful
I'm glad they make pills for my

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2011, 09:31:44 PM »

I'll answer for my girlfriend -

Artful's house when he's repairing the 50 year old plumbing and his dumb ass forgot the last union joint he needed to hook the cold water back up and he just took a dump.

"What do you mean go in there?!? It's been pre-pooped in!"

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2011, 05:19:47 AM »

Right after high-school I was transplanted to a  remote town.  The toilet for #2 was a hole and having grown up in city, I never had to use that.  I could not go for about four days.  Just could not.  Finally, a buddy of mine arrived to the town but was staying in a nice hotel, I visited him and promptly used the normal modern  f'n toilet.  The bestest ever !!!!

four days?!  Shocked
holy hell. i would be one cantakerous son of a pregnant dog.

i'm not happy if i go a day without dropping the kids off.

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
Bun-bun

2002 M620 Dark ie

« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2011, 12:59:05 PM »

four days?!  Shocked
holy hell. i would be one cantakerous son of a pregnant dog.

i'm not happy if i go a day without dropping the kids off.
I've always had an obstinate intestinal tract. I seem to spend about 4-5 days "loading up", and then a day or two "dropping off". My record was on a 7 day cruise in the Caribbean. For some reason, I just could NOT unload in the cabin's head. All that glorious food, I just kept letting my belt out, one notch at a time.

My worst; in a bucket on a 16' Carolina Skiff in the middle of the Chesapeake bay in full view of the traffic on the Bridge/tunnel.

"A fanatic is a man who does what he knows God would do, if only god had all the facts of the matter" S.M. Stirling
sbrguy

« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2011, 02:22:11 PM »

Long story short:
5 days of Korean food in Korea  Tongue
driving on interstate with former student
emergency stop at a nursery school
took a dump in the kids' toilet which was the size of a Dixie cup.

Not one of my finer moments.   Embarrassed

geez i can't stop laughin at that one.  applause
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2011, 03:08:00 PM »

Every time I would go on a workup on an aircraft carrier, going out to sea for a couple of weeks at a time to get ready for a deployment, my body would have to get used to boat food all over again.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, and then usually on day 4 or 5 I'd spend an hour in the head hoping I didn't have an aneurysm.

Sharply contrasting that was the couple of times gastroenteritis made its rounds on the boat.

There were times I wished the toilet had handles.

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2011, 07:12:05 PM »

Sounds like that one needed a seat belt

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
timeforpoptarts

« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2011, 02:33:29 AM »

2 train from Manhattan to Brooklyn, home sweet home at the time. Only this time home was too far.
You sir, are a damn god amongst men.

'11 M796 ABS
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2011, 03:09:32 AM »

A friend of mine shit (big) in the cat litter box at a party once. I bet that was a surprise the next time the box was attended to.

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2011, 06:11:50 AM »

A friend of mine in college did something similar as a prank. He came home from school early for a week and cleaned out his roommate's cat's litter box and basically made it look like the cat hadn't used it.

Then, the day after the roommate approached my friend because he was concerned that his cat hadn't crapped for so long, my buddy comes home from class and drops a huge log in the litter box. Several of us were there playing video games when the roommate came home and got to see his reaction.

Priceless.

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
rgramjet
It would have been Fine if it wasnt for my Meddling

What'd you say about my Momma?

« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2011, 06:33:13 AM »

Ug, yesterday, timing my kids swim meet.......after eating some questionable/hot wings.......it was ugly and Daddy still aint right.

You're obviously a crack smokin' redneck carpenter. Kiss

in 1st and 2nd it was like this; ringy-ting-ting-ting slow boring ho-hum .......oh!........OMG! What the fu.........HOLY SHIT !!--ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-Sofadriver

What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled!
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2011, 07:00:25 AM »

I love the log in the litterbox prank! laughingdp applause

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
Goat_Herder

« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2011, 07:47:49 AM »

Speaking of college prank and pooping.  4 of us shared an house in college.  One of the guys was this hyper-active, never-back-down-from-challenge guy - Geoff.  One night we were just sitting around playing video game when Geoff found an unopened half gallon Welch's Grape Juice.  He opened it up and started chucking it.  He kept on saying "I am so thirsty, I can finish this whole thing".  With our dares and peer pressure, he went for it.  

Probably 30 minutes later, he had finished most of it and sat around with us.  All of sudden, he bolted for the bathroom.  It was a lot of splashing and moaning.  He came out complaining about the runs.  Not 5 minutes later, he ran back to the bathroom again.  That probably went on over and over for the next hour.  Toward the end, he didn't even bother wiping (too much chaffing) and putting on his pants.  He would just wash his a$$ and wrap a towel around him. Watching him in agony was the best entertainment.  Even to this day, just thinking about it makes me laugh.

Goat Herder (Tony)
2003 Ducati Monster 620 - Yellow SOLD
2007 Ducati Monster S2R1000 - Black KILLED
2007 Ducati Monster S2R1000 - Red
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: