Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 27, 2024, 02:21:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Help

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 474882 times)
Autostrada Pilot

« Reply #1380 on: October 24, 2014, 08:51:44 AM »

I wouldn't kick that out of the garage for leaking oil.  That thing is beautiful.  applause

2003 Monster 620 Dark - Sold

1999 Monster 900 City - Sold

After 7 years of Monsters, I'm sadly bikeless right now.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1381 on: October 24, 2014, 01:32:05 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #1382 on: October 25, 2014, 04:56:22 AM »

Wait wait... Where's  the other one!?

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1383 on: November 03, 2014, 01:46:43 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1384 on: November 10, 2014, 03:14:17 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1385 on: November 15, 2014, 10:03:17 AM »

Cool

http://touch.cycleworld.com/all/135951#1

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1386 on: November 15, 2014, 12:39:43 PM »

http://www.ktmfreeride-e.com/en

Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #1387 on: November 15, 2014, 04:10:35 PM »

That 390 looks like a lot of fun.

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1388 on: November 15, 2014, 07:20:29 PM »

That 390 looks like a lot of fun.

Which one? I'm gonna have to snag the baby Duke.  Evil

Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1389 on: November 16, 2014, 04:28:26 AM »

I'm eyeing the rc390 pretty hard. I've developed an appreciation for lower power and light weight.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1390 on: November 16, 2014, 07:13:28 AM »

I'm eyeing the rc390 pretty hard. I've developed an appreciation for lower power and light weight.

Evil "See how fast you can go slow."

Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1391 on: November 16, 2014, 08:11:23 AM »

Seriously

Evil

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #1392 on: November 17, 2014, 08:05:38 AM »

That would make for a cool track bike.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #1393 on: November 20, 2014, 07:31:29 AM »

Evil "See how fast you can go slow."

Good.  I'm not the only one.  The 306# dry weight of the Duke-ette is very appealing.  I wonder if I could knock another 10# out of it...

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1394 on: November 20, 2014, 07:41:43 AM »

Good.  I'm not the only one.  The 306# dry weight of the Duke-ette is very appealing.  I wonder if I could knock another 10# out of it...

I'm thinking around 275.  Cool

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: