Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 12:29:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 466621 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1770 on: May 22, 2016, 08:03:33 PM »

You can give the SuperDuke a go when you're down here in June.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #1771 on: May 23, 2016, 07:18:20 AM »

You can give the SuperDuke a go when you're down here in June.

Nah.  I've ridden my share of high HP naked bikes.  I wanted to try the RC390 b/c our local race track here is the size of a 7-11 parking lot and it's badly in need of a re-pave.

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1772 on: May 23, 2016, 08:15:07 AM »

Fine.  Be that way.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1773 on: May 23, 2016, 08:15:41 AM »

laughingdp

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1774 on: May 23, 2016, 08:17:12 AM »

Nah.  I've ridden my share of high HP naked bikes.  I wanted to try the RC390 b/c our local race track here is the size of a 7-11 parking lot and it's badly in need of a re-pave.

How was the power on that 390?

I was looking hard at these before I bought my latest 675 (which I think I'm going to sell in favor of an 1190adv)

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1775 on: May 23, 2016, 08:21:20 AM »

1190adv

Im kind of thinking about that bike as well.  Or maybe a GS.

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1776 on: May 23, 2016, 08:24:32 AM »

GS weighs a lot more I think. More money for sure.

KTM = more cooler Grin

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1777 on: May 23, 2016, 09:23:10 AM »

There are a couple of '15s at the dealership here.  Regarding the GS, I do like the idea of shaft drive (TWSS) for this sort of bike.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1778 on: May 23, 2016, 10:16:57 AM »

Blasphemy  Tongue

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1779 on: May 23, 2016, 12:05:14 PM »

For a high mileage touring bike?  Shaft drive would be great.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1780 on: May 23, 2016, 01:08:02 PM »

Not a fan of anything but chains on motorcycles, but get what you really want. Oh, and then start another thread, and keep that bmw shit outta the 'Orange' thread.  Cheesy

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #1781 on: May 23, 2016, 02:02:42 PM »

How was the power on that 390?

I was looking hard at these before I bought my latest 675 (which I think I'm going to sell in favor of an 1190adv)

The guy is a good friend and the bike is under it's break-in period.  I can't comment on power values just yet...

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1782 on: May 23, 2016, 02:07:54 PM »

Not a fan of anything but chains on motorcycles, but get what you really want. Oh, and then start another thread, and keep that bmw shit outta the 'Orange' thread.  Cheesy

I'll get a GS and paint it orange just for that.   Cheesy

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1783 on: May 23, 2016, 02:09:21 PM »

I'll get a GS and paint it orange just for that.   Cheesy

Cheesy

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1784 on: May 23, 2016, 02:11:43 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: