Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 01:50:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone near Greensboro?  (Read 3739 times)
wantingaduc

Excuse me Sir, your bike is smokin.

« on: March 25, 2013, 10:37:32 AM »

Hello M-ROCer's,

My family and I are doing some contemplating on a relocation move and the area around Greensboro is high on out list.

Can anyone here give me some feedback, either pro or con, about the area.
I'm really wondering about the home prices, property tax, traffic, job situation, nice riding roads, good restaurants, places for concerts, etc.

I'm really looking forward to hearing the 411 from all of you living in the state, and hopefully we'll be venturing down to have a look around soon.

jimi

I know what ruined America, the fu@k*ng Americans !!!
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 06:31:26 AM »

Not local to Greensboro so no help with the job/housing part.  I can say you've got plenty of good riding roads if you head north toward VA.  I've over in the western end of the state, and if you head about three hours west from Gboro, you've got all the nice roads you want.

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
liquidsmile

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 04:04:57 AM »

I'm in Greensboro, along with about 175 Ducati owners that are my customers.  Pretty good group in the "Triad Ducati Club" about 70+ Ducati owners strong. Lots of good roads within 1.5 hours. We ride weekly and I can get you in touch with some great riders.

Home prices are really good. For 300-400k you are in a really nice house. 150-200k is in nice safe neighborhoods. Traffic is great. 20 minutes to cross town. Job market is thin right now, it has recently been picking up. Great local restaurants. There are two concert amphitheaters within an hour. One in Greensboro was just built but is still small comparably
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 04:14:50 AM by liquidsmile » Logged

Certified Ducati Master Technician
Owner of Ducati Greensboro - NC's only Exclusive Ducati Dealer!
2005 Monster S4R
2009 1098R Bayliss LE
-Too many options to list-
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 06:36:32 PM »

Nope

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: