Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 12, 2024, 02:22:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kopf's bus thread  (Read 80012 times)
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #165 on: January 30, 2016, 05:11:50 PM »

For the next DIMBY.

I see plenty of glasses and not enough bottles. Grin

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2016, 05:33:05 PM »

Cool

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2016, 05:47:48 PM »

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2016, 07:58:59 PM »

Different.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5440846080.html

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2016, 08:31:35 PM »

I'd say so. Some potential there I guess.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2016, 08:53:01 PM »

Dammit, if I had $2k lying around I might possibly buy that.

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2016, 10:41:12 PM »

In the 70s there was a shit ton of companies that made toppers for the VW bus.  Some of them were pretty ingenious. 

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #172 on: February 11, 2016, 08:17:03 PM »

Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #173 on: February 20, 2016, 07:58:32 PM »

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #174 on: February 20, 2016, 08:19:22 PM »

Cool Evil

ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #175 on: February 26, 2016, 09:11:16 AM »

I've never seen one in the states. 

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #176 on: March 06, 2016, 11:22:26 AM »

This ones got my attention big time. I prefer the 'tin top', and this is a really clean example.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1898352

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2016, 12:45:14 PM »

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2016, 01:13:49 PM »

Happy Birthday to the Bus. chug

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/vw-bus-icon-of-counterculture-movement-goes-into-production

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2016, 01:17:38 PM »

Cheesy  Very cool   Cool

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: