Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 12:57:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DML MROC ---> DMF MROC  (Read 5222 times)
COWBOY

« on: May 07, 2008, 10:25:17 AM »

I've posted a link on the old site.  May want to pass the word to those missing though.

2005 S2R -- Mods installed: DP termi full racing kit, ST4 Forks, S4R rear shock, 999 Radial Brake and Clutch MCs, 4 pot Brembo Calipers, 320mm Snowflake rotors, SBK Quick change carrier, 43T rear sproket, Tomaselli Clip Ons, Cyclecat Frame Sliders, ASV Levers, zero indicators, Supernova taillight
jdubbs32584
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 02:29:30 PM »

Yeah, I'm trying to get a hold of frydayj and Templar. They're up in the brevard area.
COWBOY

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 05:40:14 PM »

careful how you post.  my nice polite post got me flagged by the admin and a nice slap on the wrist PM.  (lost points whatever that means. LOL).

2005 S2R -- Mods installed: DP termi full racing kit, ST4 Forks, S4R rear shock, 999 Radial Brake and Clutch MCs, 4 pot Brembo Calipers, 320mm Snowflake rotors, SBK Quick change carrier, 43T rear sproket, Tomaselli Clip Ons, Cyclecat Frame Sliders, ASV Levers, zero indicators, Supernova taillight
jdubbs32584
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 05:42:30 PM »

Sigh. Losers. Talk about Nazis.
superjohn

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 06:53:52 PM »

I tried to be sneaky. I'm sure it'll get flagged eventually, but what do I care
minkman

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 08:47:25 PM »

I can't even get into my old account. Screw 'em. I don't think I'll even bother. I'll just read some there. Since I use Firefox with the adbloc extention, I don't see any of their damn ads anyway.

Ken
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 03:54:01 AM by minkman » Logged
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 03:20:20 AM »

I had a hard time with my account, had to "reactivate" it, but it came back as a premium member for whatever reason ~

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
Templar

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 01:47:52 PM »

Well, It really didn't like me registering via my cell phone for some reason, but once I got home everything went fine, so here I am and in the immortal words of Dr Nick..."Hi Everybody"

It's been my pleasure, and in the end...that's all that matters.
COWBOY

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 01:51:39 PM »

glad you found it.

Jobu

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 05:04:04 PM »

I can't even get into my old account. Screw 'em. I don't think I'll even bother. I'll just read some there. Since I use Firefox with the adbloc extention, I don't see any of their damn ads anyway.

Ken

Same here.  make the beast with two backs those assholes.

(@  )( @ )
COWBOY

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 05:07:06 PM »

"Hats for bats keep bats warm.  Gracias."

Welcome Jobu. 

Looks like the names I recognize are trickling in.  what would MROC be without you guys talking about your garage days and drinking in CH. 

we're too busy riding in Charlotte to post. :e:v

at least that's my excuse. Grin

Rameses

*Your Mom* has a Hypermotard

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2008, 05:17:06 AM »

careful how you post.  my nice polite post got me flagged by the admin and a nice slap on the wrist PM.  (lost points whatever that means. LOL).

I just went through the arduous task of reinstating my login info over there in hopes of being able to pull my old avatar and a few other things.  (Turned out everything's gone.  Angry )

Turns out I still have mod powers there.  It won't let me pop their admins with demerit points though.   r:e)

Looks like the names I recognize are trickling in.  what would MROC be without you guys talking about your garage days and drinking in CH. 

we're too busy riding in Charlotte to post. :e:v

at least that's my excuse. Grin

Uhh, yeah... that's my excuse too.   Smiley  Well, maybe after I get my bike to a point where it'll start without jumper cables.   Undecided

(mumble, mumble) ...Italian crap... (mumble...)

sennaster

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 10:07:13 AM »

I tried to be sneaky. I'm sure it'll get flagged eventually, but what do I care

hey john, why don't you send a PM to people just asking for their email address?  then you can give them a link via email instead of the board.

its super annoying that they keep deleting hints about this board, especially in PMs
Paradux

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 11:58:33 AM »

Wow...its like getting my posting virginity back. With more beverage-related smilies. Hopefully that will make me less nervous. drink Yup...that helped Wink

This was an extremely well-orchestrated exodus and hopefully a sign to all corporate webfolk out there. Forum dwellers can be a fickle bunch when you screw with their stuff.

Hello again to everyone and here's to a safe year on two wheels!

When one of a good thing just isn't enough

2007 SennaStrada 1100S
2007 Team USA 999S
Uroplatus

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 01:52:45 PM »

Anyone try dropping it in their sig?  Kind of like a personal home page of sorts?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: