Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 28, 2024, 03:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 534077 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #4890 on: March 04, 2012, 09:00:14 PM »

it didn't come across that way  chug

when I read it, I was all, "damn, I like that."

Cool

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4891 on: March 05, 2012, 06:13:05 AM »

Hoping to get these dehumidifiers out of my place today...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4892 on: March 05, 2012, 06:42:18 AM »

Hoping to get these dehumidifiers out of my place today...

Did you get extra wet or something?

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4893 on: March 05, 2012, 07:19:21 AM »

Yeah, you could say that.  My neighbor's sewer/water lines backed up and flooded into my place.  Half of the upstairs got trashed as well as part of my kitchen...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
teddy037.3
« Reply #4894 on: March 05, 2012, 08:13:49 AM »

Yeah, you could say that.  My neighbor's sewer/water lines backed up and flooded into my place.  Half of the upstairs got trashed as well as part of my kitchen...

dude, that sucks  Sad Sad
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4895 on: March 05, 2012, 08:25:33 AM »

Yeah...  It's been an interesting week for sure.  Can't really comment much more than that due to advice from counsel.  I'm just looking forward to getting my place sorted again.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4896 on: March 05, 2012, 08:32:31 AM »

Damn!...hope you get things back to normal soon, and that you are compensated for your losses...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4897 on: March 07, 2012, 05:23:44 PM »

Went for a short ride and stopped by SSD to say hello...Arlon tells me my new tank is in, now to find someone locally to coat the thing...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4898 on: March 10, 2012, 05:21:09 PM »

Saw Majdi's new bike down at South Seas this morning. Bought two spark plugs for the 848.  $80.00 for the pair.  Shocked  Looked up the NGK part no. online and none of those plugs look the same.  I'm not really complaining (much) as the last time I bought plugs (non-Ducati) for a 4 valver they wouldn't fit really properly.

Went to the shop, did paperwork, put a battery in a new customer's car and cleaned up my toolbox.

Reckon I'll clean the R1100S for a while before dinner and the usual Sat night jazz/beer/cigar after that.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 06:24:10 PM by MacDuck » Logged

teddy037.3
« Reply #4899 on: March 10, 2012, 05:35:15 PM »

sweet and sour baby jesus! are those plugs hand-smelted by the plugsmiths of Hammerfell? quenched in the blood of the dragons?
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #4900 on: March 10, 2012, 06:07:05 PM »

sweet and sour baby jesus! are those plugs hand-smelted by the plugsmiths of Hammerfell? quenched in the blood of the dragons?

NO they're OEM Ducati .. or have you forgotten the monthly updating charges for our brand of preference? .. . .

althought, HD guys aren't that far of . . .

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
teddy037.3
« Reply #4901 on: March 10, 2012, 06:39:31 PM »

I know, but $40 a plug is redonkulous
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #4902 on: March 10, 2012, 07:12:52 PM »

yeah, I know ... shipping and handling to the islands?

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4903 on: March 10, 2012, 07:31:43 PM »

No kidding. Especially when you see it too. Just for grins I'll find out what the genuine part costs in the mainland.

$41.73 each, as in one,  Ducati San Antonio & Pandora Ducati Parts.

Want to run with the big dogs?  You got to pay the big dog dues.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:36:00 PM by MacDuck » Logged

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #4904 on: March 10, 2012, 07:38:48 PM »

These ones?

NGK MAR10A-J

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=NGK+MAR10A-J&_sacat=See-All-Categories

not see any individual plug costing more than $20 . . . Huh?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:42:35 PM by Panamanian Monster » Logged

Carlos
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: